TSPSC Group I Services Results, TSPSC Group I Certificates Verification Schedule. It is hereby notified that in compliance of the orders of Hon’ble Supreme Court dated 07/10/2013 & 20/01/2014 in Civil Appeal Nos. 9140-9141 of 2013 and in I.A.No.1/2016 in CONMT.PET(C) D 26349/2015 in C.A.No.9140/2013,dated 29.06.2016.
On Group I Services Recruitment, issued in the combined state of A.P. vide Notification Nos. 15/2011 (Limited) & 18/2011(General Recruitment), on the basis of the Main (Written) Examination, held from 14/09/2016 to 24/09/2016. FN at Hyderabad,
The candidates with the following Register Numbers have been provisionally admitted for Verification of Certificates and after verification of credentials in Original, provisional list of eligible candidates for Interview (Oral Test) in terms and conditions of above Notifications will be announced consecutively.
It is hereby informed that the provisional selection list of the candidates published on 28/10/2017 for appointment to the posts falling under Group-I Services (General) Recruitment of Notification No.18/2011 has been withdrawn and treated as canceled by the Commission due to technical reasons.
The revised list of Registered Nos. of candidates selected provisionally for appointment to the posts falling under Group-I Services, in Notification No.18/2011 along with 15/11Notification,
On the basis of Conventional type (Mains) Examination held from 14/09/2016 to 24/09/2016 & Personality Assessment Test (Interview) held from 24/07/2017 to 10/08/2017, is kept in the Commission’s Website www.tspsc.gov.in and displayed on the Commission’s notice board. Appointment orders shall be served by the appointing authorities concerned.
Group-I Services Recruitment RESULT:
TSPSC Notification No. 18/2011 (General): It is to notify that, the provisional selection list of the candidates published on 28/10/2017 for appointment to the posts falling under Group-I Services (General) Recruitment of Notification No.18/2011 has been withdrawn and treated as canceled by the Commission due to technical reasons.
The revised selection list is drawn on the basis of the Main (Written) Examination held from 14/09/2016 to 24/09/2016 & ORAL TEST (Interview) held from 24/07/2017 to 10/08/2017. The candidates whose Registered Numbers are given below have been provisionally selected for appointment to the posts falling under Group-I Services (General) Recruitment of Notification Nos.18/2011(General) & 15/2011(Limited) subject to the following conditions.
- that success in the examination confers no right to appointment unless the appointing authority is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate having regard to his/ her character and antecedents are suitable in all respects for appointment to the service.
- that the candidates are found physically fit for the post
- that the candidates should produce such other original certificates as may be required by the appointing authority in accordance with the Rules/Notification.
- the selection to the said posts is subject to the outcome of W.P. No. 24311 of 2017, pending adjudication before Hon’ble Courts of law. If any changes occur in this selection on the implementation of court orders, the same will be carried out further.
If it comes to the notice of the Commission at a later date that any candidate furnished false information or the selection is not in order due to any act of omission or commission of any candidate,
Then his /her provisional selection is liable to be canceled at any stage and he/she will forfeit all consequential benefits including that of selection, besides that the Commission reserves the right to take any action as it deems fit in the circumstances of the case, in terms of the various provisions as notified in the Notification Nos.18/2011& 15/2011.
Note: Reservation to BC-E group will be subject to the adjudication of the litigation pending before the Honourable Courts of Law.
GROUP – I SERVICES, NOTIFICATION NO. 18/2011 (GENERAL RECRUITMENT) REGISTERED NUMBERS
PC.NO. 01 – DEPUTY COLLECTOR: 2011210238 2011211037 2011211543
PC.NO.03 – DEPUTY SUPERINTENDENT OF POLICE (CIVIL): 2011210906 2011211495
PC.NO. 04 – DEPUTY SUPERINTENDENT OF POLICE (JAILS): 2011210720 2011211997
PC.NO. 05 – DIVISIONAL FIRE OFFICER: 2011210307 2011210826 2011211734 2011211936; 2011210363 2011211039 2011211802 2011223263
PC.NO. 06 – DISTRICT REGISTRAR IN REGISTRATION & STAMPS: 2011210934
PC.NO. 07 – DISTRICT TRIBAL WELFARE OFFICER: 2011210930 2011211604
PC.NO. 08 – DISTRICT EMPLOYMENT OFFICER: 2011210106 2011211147 2011211979 2011212149 2011222867; 2011210655 2011211468 2011212006 2011212174; 2011210813 2011211970 2011212115 2011212240
PC.NO. 09 – A.T.O. / A.A.O. IN TREASURIES AND ACCOUNTS: 2011210507 2011211304 2011212040 2011212203
PC.NO. 10 – DEPUTY REGISTRAR INTS.COOP. SERVICE: 2011210869 2011210980
PC.NO. 11 – DISTRICT PANCHAYAT OFFICER: 2011210261 2011210932 2011211091 2011211733; 2011210457 2011210995 2011211567
PC.NO. 12 – REGIONAL TRANSPORT OFFICER: 2011210287 2011210349 2011210981
PC.NO. 13 – DISTRICT SOCIAL WELFARE OFFICER:2011210409 2011211494
PC.NO. 15 – MUNICIPAL COMMISSIONER GRADE-II: 2011210708 2011210829 2011211366
PC.NO. 16 – MANDAL PARISHAD DEVELOPMENT OFFICER: 2011210096, 2011210119, 2011210283, 2011210428, 2011210557, 2011210578, 2011210641, 2011210728
PC.NO. 17 – LAY SECRETARY / ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER: 2011211028 2011212234
PC.NO. 18 – ASSISTANT PROHIBITION & EXCISE SUPERINTENDENT: 2011211350
PC.NO. 19 – ASSISTANT AUDIT OFFICER – ZONE – 5: 2011210120 2011210670 2011210697 2011211076 2011211162 2011212236
PC.NO. 19 – ASSISTANT AUDIT OFFICER – ZONE – 6: 2011210073 2011210469 2011210977 2011211540 2011211901; 2011210109 2011210877 2011211064 2011211715 2011212085; 2011210406 2011210898 2011211535 2011211846. ((Total Number of Candidates: 121))
Note: 121 vacancies have been filled out of 127 vacancies in the Group-I Services, Notification Nos.18/2011 (General). 2 – (VH ) and 4-(HH) vacancies are kept vacant due to the nonavailability of eligible candidates.
GROUP – I SERVICES, NOTIFICATION NO. 15/2011 (LIMITED RECRUITMENT) – ASSISTANT AUDIT OFFICER – ZONE – 5 -2011222557 ((Total Number of Candidates: 1)) – Place: Hyderabad Sd/- Date: 11/11/2017
Web-Options of the Candidates attended for Interview, Group-I Services Notification No. 18/2011 & 15/2011// Marks List of the Candidates attended for Interview, Group-I Services Notification No. 18/2011 & 15/2011 // Revised Result Notification, Group-I Services Notification No. 18/2011 (General Recruitment) & 15/2011 (LIMITED)// Web Note Group-I Services Notification No. 18/2011 (General Recruitment) & 15/2011 (LIMITED)
Group-I Services Notification No. 18/2011 (General Recruitment) & 15/2011 (LIMITED). PROVISIONAL LIST OF CANDIDATES FOR VERIFICATION OF CERTIFICATES FOR GROUP-I SERVICES (GENERAL RECRUITMENT) NOTIFICATION NO. 18/2011 (GENERAL RECRUITMENT)
In continuation of the list of candidates provisionally admitted for Verification of Certificates for Group I Services Recruitment, Notification No.18/2011(General Recruitment) published on 01/06/2017,
The candidates with the following Register Numbers have been provisionally admitted for Verification of Certificates and after verification of credentials in the Original, provisional list of eligible candidates for Interview (Oral Test) in terms and conditions of the above Notification will be announced consecutively.
- The verification of Certificates is scheduled on 12/07/2017 at Commission’s Office from 10.30 AM onwards. The candidates are directed to visit the Commission’s website www.tspsc.gov.in for Memo and other details.
- The verification of Certificates is scheduled on 15/06/2017 & 16/06/2017 from 9.00 AM onwards at Indira Priyadarshini Govt. Degree College for Women, Beside Board of Intermediate, Nampally, Hyderabad.
- The candidates who are called for Verification of Certificates are required to produce the certificates mentioned in the Memo which will be available on the Commission’s website.
- If the candidate fails to submit certificates with reference to the particulars furnished in the PDF (application form)/ Certificates, the candidature will be canceled at any stage in the process of selection. The Commission reserves the right to disqualify any candidate if he/she is not found eligible for any reason.
- The candidates are directed to visit the Commission’s website www.tspsc.gov.in for a schedule of Verification of Certificates and Memo from June .
- In respect of posts of Deputy Superintendent of Police (Cat-2), Deputy Superintendent of Jails (Men), Divisional Fire Officer (Men), and Assistant Prohibition and Excise Superintendent (P.C.Nos.03, 04, 05 & 18) the candidates have to undergo a Medical Examination before the competent Medical Board at Hyderabad and also all the Disabled candidates have to undergo Medical Examination at respective Medical Boards.
- Admission to verification of Certificates does not confer ipso facto any right for interview/ Final selection
Certificate verification for Group 1 services will be held at Indira Priyadarshini Govt. Degree College for Women, Beside Board of Intermediate, Nampally, Hyderabad. Details of the documents required for verification can be found from the memo which will be available at tspsc.gov.in. Candidates must ensure that they must carry all the documents mentioned by them in the application form. Check more details from here