TSPSC Staff Nurses Recruitment Syllabus & Exam Pattern, TS bc,social,tribal,minoriity welfare gurukulams Staff Nurses recruitment syllabus, exam pattern;Scheme of exam & Syllabus for Residential Educational Institution Societies Staff Nurses Recruitment; Exam Pattern and Syllabus for TS REIS’s Staff Nurses Recruitment syllabus, exam scheme; tspsc tswreis,mjp bcwreis,tstwreis,tmreis Staff Nurses recruitment syllabus, exam scheme
TSPSC Staff Nurses Recruitment Syllabus, Exam pattern (Scheme of the exam) Scheme and Syllabus for the post of Staff Nurse in Residential Educational Institution Societies
Scheme of Examination
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Marks|
|Paper – I|
General Studies and General Abilities
Paper – I: General Studies and General Abilities
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc.and inclusive policies.
- Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts, and Literature of India and Telangana
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and MitigationStrategies and Sustainable Development.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Moral Values and Professional Ethics in Education.
- Analytical Abilities: Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation
- Basic English
- Anatomy and Physiology: Introduction to Anatomical Terms; Organization of body cells, tissues, tissues organs systems. Membranes and glands; Skeletal System; Bones – Types, Structures, Functions; Axial Skeleton; Appendicular Skeleton; Joints – classification and Function; Muscular system; Cardiovascular system; Respiratory system; Digestive system; Excretory system; Nervous System, Reproductive System, Endocrine and Sense organs
- Microbiology:The control and destruction of Microorganisms; Principle and Method of Microbial control; Sterilization; Disinfection physical, Natural, Gases, Chemicals and used and preparation of lotions; Control spread of infection; Bio-safety and waste management
- Psychology: Psychology of human behavior: Dynamics of behavior, motivation and behavioral process
- Fundamentals of Nursing: Pharmacology; Administration of Drugs, Classification, Action, the dosage of drugs, basic needs and care in special conditions: Case of a patient with fever, unconscious patent, patent with fluid in balance, patent with: dyspnoea, care of physically handicapped: therapeutic diet in a sick patient
- First Aid in Emergency situations: Fire, Burns, Fractures accidents. Poisoning, drowning, insect bites, Foreign bodies, bandaging and splinting.
- Community Health Nursing Process: Importance of the Community Health Nursing process; Community identification, planning, and Community Health Nursing care services; Immunization; Purpose and principles of Home visiting:; Early detection and management (minor ailments); Environmental factors contributing to Health Water; Safe, uses of water, waste, housing, noise.
- Normal dietary requirements and deficiency diseases of each of the constituents of food: The Caloric, Balanced diet. Recommended daily allowances; Method of calculating normal food requirements; Low-cost menu; Diseases caused by a deficiency of protein, fat, carbohydrates, minerals and vitamins
- Medical-Surgical Nursing Assessment: Health Assessment; Physical Examination; General clinical investigations; Pre and post-operative management of the patient immediate and routine; Postoperative complications; Nursing management of a patient with – Respiratory, Gastro, Intestinal, Genito, Urinary, Renal, Neurological, Connective tissues, Endocrinal AND Cardiovascular problems.; Role of a Nurse in emergency conditions
- Medical-Surgical Nursing II- Nursing management of a patient with disorder and diseases of – Eye, Ear, Nose, Throat, Communicable diseases; Oncological Nursing Management: Chemo Therapy; Radiation and Radical Surgery; Emergency and Disaster Nursing
- 10. Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing: Definition, Etiology signs and symptoms, Medical and Surgical Management of Mental Disorders; Psychiatric Nursing Management: Definition Principles of Psychiatric Nursing. Therapeutic nurse-patient relationship.
- Pediatric Nursing (Child Health): The Health child –Infant, toddles, preschool School age, adolescent: Behavioral disorders and Common Health problem during childhood their prevention, Medical, and Nursing Management: Infancy; Early childhood; Middle childhood and Later childhood
- Midwifery and Gynecological Nursing: Genitourinary system of the male and female reproductive system; Menstrual Cycle; Nursing Management & Pregnant Women – Physiological changes in pregnancy, signs and symptoms and investigations of pregnancy; Disorders of Menstruation – Amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea
- Community Health Nursing II: Specialized Community Health Services and Nurses Role; School Health services; Geriatric Nursing; Demography, and family welfare; Vital Health statistics
- Professional trends and adjustments: Legislation in Nursing; Legal Hazards in Nursing; Health laws and regulations effective Nursing in India
- Administration and ward Management: Elements and principles of Administration
Scheme of Exam and Syllabus for Residential Educational Institution Societies:
- Staff Nurse
- Art Teacher
- Craft Teacher
- Music Teacher
- Librarian in Schools
- Librarian in colleges
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details