In pursuance of the orders of the Government in applications are invited Online through the proforma application to be made available on website (http://tsdsc.cgg.gov.in) from 16-02-2020 to 17-03-2020 for recruitment to the posts of School Assistants, Secondary Grade Teachers, Language Pandits, Physical Education Teachers in Government, Zilla Parishad, Mandal Parishad Schools and Schools under the control of the Tribal Welfare Department and Municipalities in the State through District Selection Committee.
2. The applicants are required to carefully go through the Information Bulletin and should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for this Recruitment, before payment of fee and submission of application. The Information Bulletin will be available on website (http://tsdsc.cgg.gov.in) and (www.dsetelangana.gov.in) from the date of notification which can be downloaded free of cost.
3. The applicants have to pay a fee of Rs. 250/- towards application processing and Teachers Recruitment Test for each post through TSONLINE or Mee-seva centers between 16-02-2020 and 16-03-2020. The last date for payment of fee is 16-03-2020 and the last date for submission of application online is 17-03-2020.
4. The step by step procedure for submission of application through online will be given in USER GUIDE on website (http://tsdsc.cgg.gov.in) which will be made available from 15.02.2020. The post, community and medium wise vacancies in each district will be available on web site (http://tsdsc.cgg.gov.in) from 10.02.2020.
5. The applicant shall compulsorily upload her/ his own scanned recent photo and signature.
6. Written Test: The applicant should take the test only in the district in which he seeks recruitment.
7. The persons already in Government Service / Autonomous bodies / Government aided institutions etc., whether in permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees are however, required to inform in writing, their Head of Office / Department, that they have applied for this recruitment.
9. Government of Andhra Pradesh have framed the AP Direct Recruitment for the posts of Teachers (Scheme of Selection) Rules, 2012 in G.O. Ms. No. 4 Edn (PE.Ser.II) Deptt, Dated 09.01.2012 and G.O.Ms.No.12, Edn (PE.Ser.II) Department, Dated 30.01.2012 for the purpose of recruitment of Teachers, 2012. Copies of the same are available on website (www.dseap.gov.in) and same may be referred to know the provisions in regard to age, qualifications, rule of reservation, method of recruitment etc.
10. Rule of Reservation:
I. The rule of reservation to local candidates is applicable.
II. The rule of special representation in the matter of appointment of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, Physically Challenged, Ex-service Men and women is applicable as per Rules and rule 22 of Andhra Pradesh State and Subordinate Service Rules 1996 as amended from time to time.
III. The rules issued from time to time by the Department of Disabled Welfare on 1) Age relaxation 2) Minimum percentage of disability and 3) allocation of roster points for General and women candidates will be applicable.
IV. Local Scheduled Tribe candidates will only be considered for selection and appointment against the vacancies in Scheduled Areas (Agency area) as per Article 342 of the Constitution of India. They shall also be considered for selection to the posts notified in Plain area.
11. METHOD OF RECRUITMENT: The Recruitment shall be through a selection process consisting of Written Test, and other criteria stipulated by the Government from time to time. The total marks shall be 100 (One Hundred), out of which 80% shall be for the Written Test (Teachers Recruitment Test) and remaining 20% for APTET score for all the posts, except Physical Education Teacher for which the total 100 marks shall be for the written test only.
11. ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES FOR VERIFICATION: All the original certificates shall be produced by the candidates for verification as and when required by the Competent Authority. (i) Non-submission of certificates and memos of marks pertaining to minimum qualifications, community certificate, Local / Non Local status certificate, Disability Certificate (PHC) will render the application invalid and liable for rejection. (ii) Candidates who submit false/fake/unauthorized/unrecognized certificates along with the application shall be liable for criminal prosecution besides rejection of the application or cancellation of selection, as the case may be.
12. ISSUE OF HALL TICKETS: The Hall Tickets will be available on website (http://apdsc.cgg.gov.in). The Candidate shall download their e-hall tickets and shall appear for written test.
13. TEACHERS RECRUITMENT TEST (WRITTEN TEST):
1) The written test shall be conducted in all the districts. A candidate shall appear for the written test in the district in which he seeks recruitment as furnished in application.
2) The candidates who are found copying or resorting to other means of malpractice shall be expelled from the examination hall apart from being debarred from appearing for the examinations conducted by the District selection Committee for three consecutive examinations besides taking action as per the Andhra Pradesh Public Examination (Prevention of Malpractices and Unfair means) Act, 1997 (No. 25 of 1997).
3) The candidates shall be required to answer multiple-choice questions by way of shading in the space indicated in OMR Sheet.
4) The marks written once awarded shall be final as there is no provision in the rules for revaluation of marks. However, prescribed Computer printout copy of scanned OMR answer sheet duly attested by the DEO, in respect of response (Answers) shaded by the candidates will be issued by the DEOs concerned, on the dates and on payment of amount prescribed by the undersigned.
5) After due dates, the above said Computer printout copy of scanned OMR answer sheet will not be issued at any cost.
14. PUBLISHING OF THE INITIAL KEY AND FILING OF OBJECTIONS: (1) The Commissioner and Director of School Education shall be the competent authority to publish the initial key of the question paper within ten days from the date of conduct of written test inviting objections, if any, from the candidates who appeared for the test. A minimum period of seven days shall be given to the candidates for filing objections on the initial key and the same shall be disposed of by the expert committee constituted by the Commissioner and Director of School Education within seven days from the date of receipt of objections. The final key shall be published for the information of candidates. Any representation/petition / objection on the initial key after the above stipulated period shall not be entertained.
15. SELECTION: Candidates shall be selected on the basis of combined marks secured in the Written Test (80%) and TET (20%) in all categories of posts except PET for which selection shall be on the basis of written test (100%) only, duly following the provisions of Rules.
16. PREPARATION OF SELECTION LISTS:
(1)The rule of reservation to local candidates is applicable and the provisions of Andhra Pradesh Public Employment (OLC&RDR) Order (Presidential Order) 1975 and amendments there to shall be followed strictly.
(2)The rule of special representation in the matter of appointment of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, Physically Challenged, Ex-service Men and women is applicable as per the Andhra Pradesh State and Subordinate Service Rules 1996 as amended from time to time.
(3) The rules issued from time to time by the Department of Disabled Welfare shall be followed in respect of special representation for differently abled (physically challenged) persons.
(4) Local Scheduled Tribe candidates shall only be considered for selection and appointment against the vacancies in Scheduled Areas. They shall also be considered for selection to the posts notified in Plain area if they come up for selection.
(5) The number of candidates selected shall not be more than the number of vacancies notified. There shall be no waiting list and posts if any unfilled for any reason whatsoever shall be carried forward for future recruitment. (6) After due verification of the originals of all relevant certificates, selection of the candidates for the posts of Government/Local Bodies/Tribal Welfare Department shall be made together as per the roster of each unit of appointment and selected candidates shall exercise their option as per roster cum merit and the District Educational Officer, shall allot the candidates to the respective unit accordingly.
(7) The District selection Committee concerned shall approve the selection lists prepared as per Rules. The same list shall be displayed on the Notice boards at O/o District Collector, O/o District Educational Officer and on the internet for the information of candidates.
17. MEDIUM OF QUESTION PAPERS: The Question paper will be in the medium concerned.