TSPSC TS Departmental Tests Syllabus, Books, Exam pattern for EOT 141, GOT 88 & 97 details provided here. TSPSC Departmental Tests Exam Syllabus, Books, Study Material Bits are available to download in PDF formats.
TS Departmental Tests Exam Pattern, GOT 88, 97 Bits, EOT 141 Bits, TSPSC TSPSC GOT 88 & 97 Department Test Syllabus, Useful Books, Material, D.T. for Gazetted Officers of Education department (88 97), A.T. for Gazetted Officers of the Education Department(141).
TS Departmental tests model question papers, TSPSC Departmental tests syllabus, Departmental tests previous papers, TS Departmental Tests EOT GOT Exam Objective type Material, TS Departmental Tests Material Bit Bank Questions and more details may obtain from the official website.
Departmental Tests Material:
- GOT 88 & 97 Material
- EOT 141 Material
- EOT Test 141 Material (No Water Mark)
- Departmental Tests Material Books for EOT 141, GOT 88 & 97
- Departmental Test Material (The PDF contains all the material required for teachers writing a departmental test) (మెటీరియల్ మొత్తం ఒక్క PDF లోనే)
EOT & GOT Bits
|EOT Test Bits||GOT Test Bits|
|EOT Test – Bits- Pension Rules||GOT Test Bits|
|EOT Test- Treasury -Bill Forms – Bits||GOT Test Paper 2 Bits|
|EOT Bits Volume – I||GOT Bits Volume – I|
|EOT Bits Volume – II||GOT Bits Volume – II|
|EOT Bits Volume – III||GOT 97 Bits|
|EOT 141 Bits||Departmental Tests Bits|
|EOT Bits||EOT GOT Bits|
TSPSC TS Departmental Tests Study material for EOT 141, GOT 88 & 97;
Government employees have the opportunity to write departmental examinations to qualify for promotion during their tenure. The Public Service Commission has issued a notification regarding it. Employees of all Departments of government are screened with 155 types of paper codes. Candidates must be registered online before the deadline.
Who should write the Departmental Tests:
Those who are in the SGT or SGT equivalent cadre as part of the AAS do not have to undergo any tests to get a 12-year service scale.
But GOT and EOT tests must be passed to get the “24-year service scale“.
“School Assistant” equivalent category Teachers must pass both the GOT (Gazetted Officer) and the EOT (Executive) Test in order to obtain the “12-year” scale, along with the degree and BEd qualifications.
School Assistants must pass GOT and EOT exams to be promoted to “Gazetted HMs“.
Those who do not take any promotion in the entire service do not have to pass any of the departmental examinations to be promoted beyond the age of 45.
In order to pass the Departmental Examination, 40% of marks should be taken in each examination. There are two papers in the GOT test, however. So 40% of marks should be scored in each test.
GOT (Code 88) Paper I Syllabus:
- Inspections Codes The Grant in Aid Codes,
- Elementary School Rules,
- In addition to the PF Rules for Non-Pensionable Services
- Current affairs should be prepaid.
GOT (Code 97) Paper II Syllabus:
- TS school education,
- Service Rules and matters,
- TS CCA Rules,
- TS Mandala Public Parishad Act,
- TS OSS and Current affairs.
EOT Examination (Code141) Syllabus:
- TS Budget Manual,
- Department of the Treasury Department,
- TS pension code,
- Constitution of India,
- Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS),
- PRC topics should be prepaid.
Important Test Codes and Details
- EOT Code 141: The Accounts Test for Executive Officers (WITH BOOKS)
- GOT Code 88: Departmental Test for Gazetted Officers of the Education Department, First Paper
- GOT Code 97: Departmental Test for Gazetted Officers of the Education Department, Second Paper
- SLT 37: Special Language Test for Officers of the Education Department, Higher Standard
TS Departmental Tests Syllabus
TS Departmental Tests (E.O.T and G.O.T Tests): Candidate who is attending the Departmental Tests GOT test and EOT exam Material in Bits type below links are very useful. How to calculate Pension formulae and rules. Who sanction Allowances for Employees, Treasury forms codes, Surrender leave formula, How to maintain Leave rules, Service rules, DDO Sanction bills, and Leaves etc.
TSPSC EOT 141, GOT 88 & 97 Department Test Syllabus, Useful Books:
TSPSC conducts TS Departmental Tests in every year for TS Teachers and TS Employees. Department Tests are mandatory for award of Certain AAS Scales and for Promotions.
Department Test for the Gazetted Officers of Education Department (GOT) has two papers. This GOT Test is intended for Gazetted Officers Post of Education Department. As the Least level Gazetted Officer Post in Education Department is Gazetted Head Master, the Syllabus of GOT (Code 88 & 97) is also related to the duties of Gazetted HM.
Passing in GOT Exam is mandatory for award of 24 Years AAS Scale to SGTs and 12 Years AAS scale to School Assistants. The EOT is intended for Executive Officer Posts. The Syllabus of EOT is also in line with the duties related to the Executive Officer Posts.
The EOT Test is also mandatory for Gazetted Head Masters Post in the Education Department. Hence all the Teachers who are an the award of Gazetted HM Post or Scale should qualify the EOT Paper 141.
The Syllabus of EOT mainly deals with Financial, Treasury, Budget Matters. The Detailed Syllabus, Exam Pattern and List of Books allowed for GOT Test, EOT Test as released by TSPSC is given below.
EOT Code 141
TS Departmental Test EOT Code 141 Syllabus and Books: Candidates should note that they can buy Bare Act of Govt Publishers or they will be permitted to use private publishers books of compiled bare acts. They cannot use the Guides/Model Question Papers.
The EOT is to be conducted in Objective mode for 100 Marks.
1. The Andhra Pradesh Financial Code Chapters I-VIII and XII to XIV
2. The Andhra Pradesh Treasury Code Part-I, Part-II (Chapters III, V & VII) and Part III (Chapter IV)
3. The Andhra Pradesh Budget Manual Chapter I-V, VII and VIII
4. An Introduction to Indian Govt Accounts and Audit Chapter I, Part-B of Chapter-II, Chapters 10. 13, 15, 16, 17, 24, 25, 27 and 28.
5. The Constitution of India, 1950 Articles 148 to 151, 202 to 207, 264 to 293 and 308 to 314.
6. The Andhra Pradesh Pension Code.
TS Financial Code Syllabus for EOT Paper code 141:
The Important Contents and syllabus for EOT in AP Financial Code is from Chapters I-VIII and XII to XIV. Chapter-wise content is as follows:
1. Chapter-I Introductions, general, Receipts, Expenditure, Accounts
2. Chapter-II Definitions
3. Chapter-III Receipts, their collection and Check
4. Chapter-IV Expenditure, General Principles and Rules
5. Chapter-V Establishments, Claims of Government Servants and Recoveries from them, Deductions from Pay Bills of Government Servants.
6. Chapter-VI Contingent Charges
7. Chapter-VII Stores
8. Chapter-VIII Works a) Introductory b) Allotment of Works to Departments c) General Rules d) Rules applicable to particular departments
9. Chapter-XII Responsibilities for Loses of Public Moneys or Properties i) Security Deposits ii) Loses.
10. Chapter-XIII Local Funds
11. Chapter-XIV Miscellaneous Subjects.
The TS Budget Manual EOT Syllabus:
Syllabus for The Andhra Pradesh Budget Manual in EOT Exam and Important Points are as follows. Candidates note they need not study the whole TS Budget Manual. Only the Below mention chapters are enough for EOT Test:
1. Chapter-I General Introduction to the Budget or The Annual Financial Statement
2. Chapter-II Need for a Change in the Existing Budget and accounts classification
3. Chapter-III Broad Objectives of the New Budget and Accounting Classification
4. Chapter-IV Evolution of the Classification Structure and Accounting System in India
5. Chapter-V Main Features of the proposed New Classification of the Accounts
6. Chapter-VII Classification of Expenditure on Revenue Account
7. Chapter-VIII Classification of Capital Expenditure.
An Introduction to Indian Govt Accounts and Audit:
Syllabus for An Introduction to Indian Govt Accounts and Audit in EOT Exam. The following Chapters and contents will be the syllabus for EOT Test:
1. Chapter-I Introduction, Accounting, Compilation of Accounts, Audit, Fundamental Principles
2. Chapter-II Comptroller and Auditor General of India, Duties and Powers regarding Audit, Audit Reports.
3. Chapter-X Other Accounting Organization and Internal Check, Central Civil Ministries /Departments, Defense, Budget Estimates etc..
4. Chapter-XIII Accounting in Indian Audit and Accounts Department, Main processes of compilation in State Accountant General’s Office, Transfer entries, Monthly Accounts of State Government
5. Chapter-XV Functions and spirit of Audit, Spirit of Audit, Procedure for Audit Scrutiny, Audit as an Aid to Government
6. Chapter-XVI Regularity and Propriety Audit a) Audit against Regularity b) Audit against propriety
7. Chapter-XVII Economy Efficiency and Effectiveness of Audit, Meaning of Three Es, Planning the Review etc..
8. Chapter-XXIV Works and Forest Accounts and Audit
9. Chapter XXV Stores and Stock Accounts and Audit
10. Chapter XXVII Railway Accounts and Audit
11. Chapter XXVIII Defence Accounts and Audit
The Andhra Pradesh Pension Code EOT Syllabus:
The AP Pension Code and Revised Pension Rules up to date is the Important syllabus for EOT Exam. Candidates should be through all the Rules and GOs. Here we are giving some of the topics.. We will discuss in detailed in a separate post.
1. Counting of Service for PENSION in different aspects.
2. Addition to Qualifying Service
3. Emoluments, Average emoluments, Superannuation Pension, Retiring Pension, Invalid Pension, Compensation Pension, Compulsory retirement pension, compassionate allowance, Minimum compassionate allowance
4. Retirement on attaining the age of superannuation, retirement on completion of 20 years, retirement on completion of 33 years.
5. Amount of Pension
6. Retirement Gratuity
7. Lapse of Retirement Gratuity
8. Nominations, Family Pension, Sanction of Anticipatory Pension a) Service Pension b) Family Pension c) Sanction of Anticipatory Gratuity
9. The provisional pension where departmental or judicial proceeding may be pending etc…
GOT 88, 97
GOT 88 & 97 Departmental Test Syllabus, Books:
TS Departmental Tests GOT 88, 97 Exam Pattern: The GOT is to be conducted in Objective mode for 100 Marks.
GOT Paper I Syllabus:
Syllabus for Gazetted Officers Test GOT First Paper (with Books) Code: 88:
1. Rules relating to Elementary Schools.
2. Rules relating to Provident Fund for Teachers in non-pensionable service
3. The Inspection Code
4. The Grant-in-aid Code.
5. Instructions to Local authorities and Inspecting Officers of the Education Department in connection with Universal Free and Compulsory Primary Education in Andhra Pradesh.
GOT Paper II Syllabus:
Syllabus for Gazetted Officers Test GOT Second Paper (with Books) Code: 97
1. The Andhra Pradesh Civil Services (Classification, Control and appeal) and the Hyderabad (Classification, Control and Appeal) Rules.
2. The Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Samithi’s and Zilla Parishads Act 1959, and rules issued thereafter.
3. The New SSC (10th Class) Scheme issued in GO.Ms.No.63 Edn dated 16th Jan 1969 (Vide GO.554 Dated 9th Aug 1974).
4. Special Rules for Educational Service and Special Rules for Educational Sub-Ordinate Service.
Note: Candidates are required to be conversant with such amendments to Acts and Rules as having been issued or published prior to six months to the date of examination.
GOT Syllabus Details:
New SSC Scheme GO.63 dated 16th January 1969 (GOT Paper-II): Candidates should be through with the Scheme of Secondary School Certificate (X class) Public Examination issued vide GO.Ms.No.63 Education (W-2) Dated 16th Jan 1969.
Important contents of the Scheme is as follows:
1. Secondary School Certificate Details
2. Board of Secondary Education
3. Scope of Certificate
4. Subjects of Study
5. Award of Certificate
6. Subsidiary Rules…
7. Date and Nature of Public Examination.
8. Academic Year
9. Entries in regard to name and Date of Birth
10. Attendance and School
11. Age Limit and amendments made to SSC Scheme thereafter…
Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Samithis and Zilla Parishads Act : (GOT Paper-II):
Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Samithis and Zilla Parishads Act 1959 and Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Samithis and Zilla Parishads Act 1987 etc should be referred…
1. Chapter-I Preliminary, Definitions of Andhra Area, Backward classes, Chairman etc…
2. Chapter-II Constitution, Incorporation, Composition, Powers, Functions etc of Mandal Praja Parishads.
3. Chapter-III Constitution, Incorporation, Composition, Powers, Functions etc of Zilla Praja Parishads.
5. The Andhra Pradesh Civil Services (Classification, Control and Appeal) Rules: (GOT Paper-II)
6. The Andhra Pradesh Civil Services (Classification, Control and Appeal) Rules..
Important Topics for reference:
PART-I: Short title-Commencement and Interpretation
PART-II: CLASSIFICATION: Classification of Services, State Services. Subordinate Services.
PART-IV: Penalties and Disciplinary Authorities
PART-V: Procedure for Imposing Penalties
PART-VII: Revision and Review
Following Textbooks to be taken for departmental examinations
Text Book for Gazetted Officers (Also S.S.C scheme)
- A.P. Educational Service Rules1966
- A P Panchayat Raj Act
- School Educational Service Rules
- Mandal Praja Parishads Act
- Right to Education Act & Rules
- Right to Information Act 2005
- The state & Subordinate Service Rules
- C.C.A Rules 1991
- Civil Services(Conduct Rules) 1964
Text Book for EOT
- Financial Code(Volume-1)
- Treasury Code(Volume-1)
- Forms in Financial Code
- Forms in treasury Code
- Budget Manual
- T.S major heads 2016
- An Introduction to Indian Govt. Accounts & Audit.
- Constitution of India
- Revised Pension Rules 1980
- Telangana Revised pay scales, 2015
- A.P State& subordinate Service Rules