APPSC AP Departmental Tests Syllabus, Books, Exam pattern for EOT 141, GOT 88 & 97: APPSC Departmental Tests Exams Syllabus, Books, Study Material Bits, AP Departmental Tests Exam Pattern, GOT 88, 97 Bits, EOT 141 Bits, APPSC TSPSC GOT 88 & 97 Department Test Syllabus, Useful Books, Material, D.T. for Gazetted Officers of Education department (88 97), A.T. for Gazetted Officers of the Education Department(141).
AP Departmental tests model question papers, APPSC Departmental tests syllabus, APPSC Departmental Tests hall tickets, APPSC Departmental Tests Results. Departmental tests previous papers, AP Departmental Tests EOT GOT Exam Objective type Material, AP Departmental Tests Material Bit Bank Questions.
EOT Code 141. The Accounts Test for Executive Officers (WITH BOOKS) GOT Code 88. Departmental Test for Gazetted Officers of the Education Department, First Paper GOT Code 97. Departmental Test for Gazetted Officers of the Education Department, Second Paper SLT 37. Special Language Test for Officers of the Education Department, Higher Standard
AP Departmental Tests (E.O.T and G.O.T Tests).
|Name of the test||AP Departmental Test|
|Title||Download the AP Departmental Test Syllabus|
|Subjcet||APPSC AP Departmental Tests Syllabus, Books, Exam pattern for EOT & GOT|
Who is attending the Departmental Tests G.O test and E.O. exam Material in Bits type below links are very useful. How to calculate Pension formulae and rules. Who sanction Allowances for Employees, Treasury forms codes, Surrender leave formula, How to maintain Leave rules, Service rules, DDO Sanction bills, and Leaves etc.
APPSC EOT 141, G.O.T 88 & 97 Department Test Syllabus, Useful Books: APPSC conducts AP Departmental Tests in every year for AP Teachers and AP Employees. Department Tests are mandatory for award of Certain AAS Scales and for Promotions. Department Test for the Gazetted Officers of Education Department(GOT) has two papers.
This GOT Test is intended for Gazetted Officers Post of Edn Dept. As the Least level Gazetted Officer Post in Edn Dept is Gz Head Master, the Syllabus of GOT (Code 88 & 97) is also related to the duties of Gz HM. Passing in GOT Exam is mandatory for award of 24 Years AAS Scale to SGTs and 12 Years AAS scale to School Assistants.
The EOT is intended for Executive Officer Posts. The Syllabus of EOT is also inline with the duties related to the Executive Officer Posts. The EOT Test is also mandatory for Gz Head Masters Post in Education Department.
Hence all the Teachers who are in award of Gz HM Post or Scale should qualify the EOT Paper 141. The Syllabus of EOT mainly deals with Financial, Treasury, Budget Matters. The Detailed Syllabus, Exam Pattern and List of Books allowed for GOT Test, EOT Test as released by APPSC is given below.
AP Deprtamental Tests EOT 141: APPSC Department Tests Syllabus for Test for the Gazetted Officers of Education Department(GOT) 88 & 97: EOT 141 Exam Pattern: The EOT is to be conducted in Objective mode for 100 Marks.
AP Dept Test EOT Code 141 Syllabus and Books:
Candidates should note that they can buy Bare Act of Govt Publishers or they will be permitted to use private publishers books of compiled bare acts. They cannot use Guides/Model Question Papers.
- The Andhra Pradesh Financial Code Chapters I-VIII and XII to XIV
- The Andhra Pradesh Treasury Code Part-I, Part-II (Chapters III, V & VII) and Part III (Chapter IV)
- The Andhra Pradesh Budget Manual Chapter I-V, VII and VIII
- An Introduction to Indian Govt Accounts and Audit Chapter I, Part-B of Chapter-II, Chapters 10. 13, 15, 16, 17, 24, 25, 27 and 28.
- The Constitution of India, 1950 Articles 148 to 151, 202 to 207, 264 to 293 and 308 to 314.
- The Andhra Pradesh Pension Code.
The AP Financial Code Syllabus for EOT Paper code 141: The Important Contents and syllabus for EOT in AP Financial Code is from Chapters I-VIII and XII to XIV. Chapter wise content is as follows
- Chapter-I Introductions, general, Receipts, Expenditure, Accounts
- Chapter-II Definitions
- Chapter-III Receipts, their collection and Check
- Chapter-IV Expenditure, General Principles and Rules
- Chapter-V Establishments, Claims of Government Servants and Recoveries from them, Deductions from Pay Bills of Government Servants.
- Chapter-VI Contingent Charges
- Chapter-VII Stores
- Chapter-VIII Works a) Introductory b) Allotment of Works to Departments c) General Rules d) Rules applicable to particular departments
- Chapter-XII Responsibilities for Loses of Public Moneys or Properties i) Security Deposits ii) Loses.
- Chapter-XIII Local Funds
- Chapter-XIV Miscellaneous Subjects.
The AP Budget Manual EOT Syllabus: Syllabus for The Andhra Pradesh Budget Manual in EOT Exam and Important Points is as follows. Candidates note they need not study the whole AP Budget Manual. Only the Below mention chapters are enough for EOT Test:
- Chapter-I General Introduction to the Budget or The Annual Financial Statement
- Chapter-II Need for a Change in the Existing Budget and accounts classification
- Chapter-III Broad Objectives of the New Budget and Accounting Classification
- Chapter-IV Evolution of the Classification Structure and Accounting System in India
- Chapter-V Main Features of the proposed New Classification of the Accounts
- Chapter-VII Classification of Expenditure on Revenue Account
- Chapter-VIII Classification of Capital Expenditure.
An Introduction to Indian Govt Accounts and Audit: The following Chapters and contents will be the syllabus for EOT Test:
- Chapter-I Introduction, Accounting, Compilation of Accounts, Audit, Fundamental Principles
- Chapter-II Comptroller and Auditor General of India, Duties and Powers regarding Audit, Audit Reports.
- Chapter-X Other Accounting Organization and Internal Check, Central Civil Ministries /Departments, Defense, Budget Estimates etc..
- Chapter-XIII Accounting in Indian Audit and Accounts Department, Main processes of compilation in State Accountant General’s Office, Transfer entries, Monthly Accounts of State Government
- Chapter-XV Functions and spirit of Audit, Spirit of Audit, Procedure for Audit Scrutiny, Audit as an Aid to Government
- Chapter-XVI Regularity and Propriety Audit a) Audit against Regularity b) Audit against propriety
- Chapter-XVII Economy Efficiency and Effectiveness of Audit, Meaning of Three Es, Planning the Review etc..
- Chapter-XXIV Works and Forest Accounts and Audit
- Chapter XXV Stores and Stock Accounts and Audit
- Chapter XXVII Railway Accounts and Audit
- Chapter XXVIII Defence Accounts and Audit
The Andhra Pradesh Pension Code EOT Syllabus: The AP Pension Code and Revised Pension Rules up to date is the Important syllabus for EOT Exam. Candidates should be through all the Rules and GOs..Here we are giving some of the topics.. We will discuss in detailed in a separate post.
- Counting of Service for PENSION in different aspects.
- Addition to Qualifying Service
- Emoluments, Average emoluments, Superannuation Pension, Retiring Pension, Invalid Pension, Compensation Pension, Compulsory retirement pension, compassionate allowance, Minimum compassionate allowance
- Retirement on attaining the age of superannuation, retirement on completion of 20 years, retirement on completion of 33 years.
- Amount of Pension
- Retirement Gratuity
- Lapse of Retirement Gratuity
- Nominations, Family Pension, Sanction of Anticipatory Pension a) Service Pension b) Family Pension c) Sanction of Anticipatory Gratuity
- Provisional pension where departmental or judicial proceeding may be pending etc…
AP Deprtamental Tests GOT 88, 97:APPSC Department Tests Syllabus for Executive Officers Test E.O.T Code 141:
GOT 88 and 97 Exam Pattern:
The GOT is to be conducted in Objective mode for 100 Marks.
GOT 88 & 97 Departmental Test Syllabus, Books:
GOT Paper I Syllabus: Syllabus for Gazetted Officers Test GOT First Paper (with Books) Code: 88:
- Rules relating to Elementary Schools.
- Rules relating to Provident Fund for Teachers in non-pensionable service
- The Inspection Code
- The Grant-in-aid Code.
- Instructions to Local authorities and Inspecting Officers of the Education Department in connection with Universal Free and Compulsory Primary Education in Andhra Pradesh.
GOT Paper II Syllabus: Syllabus for Gazetted Officers Test GOT Second Paper (with Books) Code: 97
- The Andhra Pradesh Civil Services (Classification, Control and appeal) and the Hyderabad (Classification, Control and appeal) Rules.
- The Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Samithis and Zilla Parishads Act 1959, and rules issued thereafter.
- The New SSC (10th Class) Scheme issued in GO.Ms.No.63 Edn dated 16th Jan 1969 (Vide GO.554 Dated 9th Aug 1974).
- Special Rules for Educational Service and Special Rules for Educational Sub-Ordinate Service.
Note: Candidates are required to be conversant with such amendments to Acts and Rules as have been issued or published prior to six months to the date of examination.
GOT Syllabus Details:
New SSC Scheme GO.63 dated 16th January 1969 (GOT Paper-II): Candidates should be through with the Scheme of Secondary School Certificate (X class) Public Examination issued vide GO.Ms.No.63 Education (W-2) Dated 16th Jan 1969.
Important contents of the Scheme is as follows:
- Secondary School Certificate Details
- Board of Secondary Education
- Scope of Certificate
- Subjects of Study
- Award of Certificate
- Subsidiary Rules…
- Date and Nature of Public Examination..
- Academic Year
- Entries in regard to name and Date of Birth
- Attendance and School
- Age Limit and amendments made to SSC Scheme thereafter…
Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Samithis and Zilla Parishads Act : (GOT Paper-II): Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Samithis and Zilla Parishads Act 1959 and Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Samithis and Zilla Parishads Act 1987 etc should be referred…
- Chapter-I Priliminary, Definitions of Andhra Area, Backward classes, Chairman etc…
- Chapter-II Constitution, Incorporaton, Composition, Powers, Functions etc of Mandal Praja Parishads.
- Chapter-III Constitution, Incorporaton, Composition, Powers, Functions etc of Zilla Praja Parishads.
- The Andhra Pradesh Civil Services (Classification, Control and appeal) Rules: (GOT Paper-II)
- The Andhra Pradesh Civil Services (Classification, Control and appeal) Rules..
Important Topics for reference:
- PART-I Short title-Commencement and Interpretation
- PART-II CLASSIFICATION: Classification of Services, State Services. Subordinate Services.
- PART-III SUSPENSION
- PART-IV Penalties and Disciplinary Authorities
- PART-V Procedure for Imposing Penalties
- PART-VI Appeals
- PART-VII Revision and Review
- PART-VIII MISCELLANEOUS
APPSC AP Departmental Tests Study material for EOT 141, GOT 88 & 97
* Marerial 1
* Material 2
* Material 3
* Material 4
* Material 5
* Material 6
* Material 7
* Material 8
* Material 9
* Material 10
* Material 11
* Material 12
* E.O.T Bits Vollume – I
* E.O.T Bits Vollume – II
* EO.T Bits Vollume – III
* GOT Bits Vollume – I
* GOT Bits Vollume – II
APPSC AP Departmental Tests Material Books for EOT 141, GOT 88 & 97
Departmental Test GOT 97 Bits (file)
Departmental Test EOT 141 Bits (file)
Departmental Test EOT Bits (file)
Check more details from here
6 thoughts on “APPSC Departmental Tests Syllabus, Books, Exam pattern for EOT 141, GOT 88 & 97”
very useful for new candidates to prepare confidently.thanks you verymuch.
Very much useful to State Government employees not only department exams it will use for day to day reference purposes
Thank you very much sir
Very useful information.
Can I get those book names which are useful for department exams!
My name is Kavya. I am working as a Jr Asst(Compassionate grounds) . I want to know that what type of departmental test we have to write.
You should contact the seniors or contact Union Leaders