AP Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts Selection Guidelines released on its AP Govt Orders Web Portal. Andhra Pradesh State government issued Orders for recruitment of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon posts in AH Department. This Orders only for Selectioning guidelines to the appointment of VAS Posts in Department of Animal Husbandry. The AP GO.No. 52 details as follows and detailed guidelines provided here for Selection of Candidates to appointment to the Post of VAS
AP Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts Selection Guidelines Govt Drder Details: G.O.MS.No. 52 Dated: 28-10-2016 – Government of Andhra Pradesh – Establishment – Animal Husbandry Department – Guidelines for selection of Candidates to appointment to the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon and Constitution of Selection Committee -Comprehensive orders – Issued.
Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development & Fisheries (Ah.I) Department
Reference Govt Orders:
1. G.O.Ms.No.474, Food and Agriculture (AH.I) Department, dated:22.06.1989
2. G.O.Ms.No.85, AHDD&F(AH.I) Dept, dated: 19.09.2006.
3. G.O.Ms.No.20, AHDD&F(AH.I) Dept., dated 12.05.2016.
4. From Head of the Department, Animal Husbandry
Department, A.P., Hyderabad, Letter. Roc.No. 2937/ BII/B2/2016, Dated: 29/06/2016.
AP Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts Selection Guidelines Order: In the G.O. 1st read above, orders have been issued constituting a Committee to recruitment the posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (VAS) and the guidelines for appointment to the posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (VAS) in Andhra Pradesh Animal Husbandry Services. In the G.O. 2nd read above, Government reconstituted the committee to make a selection of the Candidates for recruitment to the posts of VAS. In the G.O. 3rd read above, orders were issued constituting a Committee to examine the provisions of G.O.Ms.No. 474, Food and Agriculture (AHI) Department, dated 22/06/1989 and to suggest a suitable recommendation for selection of candidates to the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeons in Animal Husbandry Department under Direct Recruitment with the officers as mentioned in the G.O. as Members of the committee.
2. In the reference 4th read above, the Director of Animal Husbandry has reported that the Committee constituted in the G.O.3rd read above has met on 24.06.2016, after examining the procedure in various Universities in the State and based on the experience in the earlier selection, has made certain suggestions/recommendations to rectify the gaps in the existing procedure for selection of candidates to the post of VAS in Animal Husbandry. The Director of Animal Husbandry Department, while furnishing the committee’s recommendations has requested the Govt., to arrange to issue suitable orders to approve the recommendations of the Committee in the matter at an early date.
3. Government, have examined the recommendations/suggestions of the Committee and accepted the same. After careful consideration and in the supersession of the orders issued in the G.Os 1st and 2nd read above hereby issue the comprehensive orders as shown in the Annexure appended to this order.
4. The Selection Committee for selection of candidates for recruitment to the post of VAS is as detailed below:
1. Director of Animal Husbandry, Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada.
2. Dean of Veterinary Science, Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati.
3. Special Secretary / Additional Secretary / Joint Secretary / Deputy Secretary to Government, AHDD&F Department.
5. The Committee shall observe the guidelines as shown in the Annexure appended to this order for the appointment to the posts of VAS in A.P. Animal Husbandry Services.
6. The Director, Animal Husbandry, AP. Vijayawada shall take necessary action accordingly.
ANNEXURE: G.O.Ms.No.52, AHDD&F(AH.I) Department, Dated. 28.10.2016
Guidelines for Selection of Candidates to appointment to the Post of VAS: AP Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts Selection Guidelines details as follows
i. Holding entrance test is not necessary. (Recruitment Exam)
ii. There needs to be no interview. (No Interview)
iii. The following will be the distribution of marks to arrange merit list among the Candidates: (Marks Distribution)
a) The Candidates should possess qualifications as on date of notification as per Rule 12(3) (a) of A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules 1996.
b) There shall be no disincentive marks.
c) The scorecard shall be as follows:-
A) OGPA(Overall Grade Point Average) of B.V.Sc &AH – 60 Marks
B) M.V.Sc / MS ( Veterinary Science) Qualification – 10 Marks
C) Service Experience – 10 Marks
– Five(5) marks per year and 0.41 mark for every one month as on date of notification.
– service either regular/contractual in any state department involving in Veterinary Services / APDDCF, APLDA, Zoos, Municipalities/Corporations of the state/ Cooperative Dairies of any state/JRF/SRF in GOI/State Government/Universities/ contract or regular Teacher/Scientist in SVVU/SAU/ SVU/GOI/ICAR
– Service experience and Seniority after graduation together cannot be claimed for the same period
D) Seniority after graduation – 20 Marks
Four (4 )marks per every year from date of passing B.V.Sc & AH and 0.33 mark for every one month as on date of notification irrespective of year of employment registration. The period spent for acquiring M.V.Sc shall be excluded for seniority after graduation in case of those already acquired PG qualification since they are given weightage for PG Qualification. However, same shall be considered in case of candidates prosecuting M.V.Sc for seniority alone.
E) In case of Tie in total score (i.e Equal Marks), Older candidate(i.e date of Birth) shall be given preference.
F) The selection committee shall prepare a Reserve list of candidates as per merit and rule of reservation for each zone not exceeding 5 reserve candidates in each category of different zones. In the case of selected candidates not joining within the stipulated time, the candidates in the reserve list may be given an appointment. However, reserve list shall be valid only for vacancies notified.