TSRJC CET Hall Tickets 2020 download from the official website and Exam date, Instructions more details are released. TSRJC Entrance Test Hall Tickets or TSRJC Admission Test Hall Tickets to be available on its official website.
Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society, TREIS issued TSRJC CET 2020 Notification in March for admissions into regular Intermediate Courses in Telangana Residential Junior Colleges in TS State for the academic year 2020-2021.
Web Note: “The date of TSRJC CET examination is also postponed. The date of examination will be informed later.” – TSRJC CET Officials
TREIS invited online applications from the eligible candidates for appearing the TSRJC Common Entrance Test 2020 for admission into Intermediate courses in its TSRS Junior Colleges
The SSC appeared students were applied for this CET( TSRJC Entrance Test) stream through online mode at official website http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. TREIS Officials will upload hall tickets of TSRJC Entrance Test 2019 on their official website. Candidates can download their admit cards/ TSRJC CET hall tickets 2020 from TREIS Website and can appear the TSRJC Test at the notified center. Hall Ticket is an important document for entry to the exam hall. Please preserve it carefully till the admissions.
|Name of the Department||Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society|
|About||TRIES released TSRJC CET Hall Tickets on its web portal|
|Name of the Examination||TSRJC CET 2020|
|Date of Examination||May 10, 2020|
|Mode of Exam||Through Offline (Paper Based Test – PBT)|
|Release Date of Hall Ticket||May 01, 2020|
|Category||TSRJC CET Hall Tickets 2020 / TSRJC Entrance Exam Hall Tickets 2020 / TSRJC Hall Tickets 2020|
The Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society would be conducting TSRJC CET 2020 on May 10 from 10 am to 12:30 pm for admission of students into 1st year Intermediate for the year 2020-2021. The examination would be conducted at two general and two minority colleges in the State.
The registered candidates would be allotted in notified examination centres throughout the State. Candidates should report at the respective centre by 9.30 am with the necessary stationery and their hall tickets. The hall tickets can be downloaded through the website, http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in.
The Telangana State Residential Junior College(TSRJC) Common Entrance Test 2020 for the four residential junior colleges run by Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society (TREIS) would held on May 10.
Students who have applied for the test would be taking part in the examination from 178 centres in various districts of the State. The exam will be conducted between 10 am to 12.30 pm. Under the general category, the college for Boys is at Sarvail, Nalgonda district and for girls at Hasanparthy, Warangal district. Under Minority category, the two Colleges are at Nagaram, Nizamabad district and LB Nagar at Nagole in Hyderabad.
the two-and-half-hour exam will be based on the 10th standard syllabus of Telangana State. The students who could not obtain the ball tickets. can log in and download from the website www.tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. The students should arrive at the centre before 9 am. Those who do not have photos on their hall-tickets should bring along two passport size photos to the exam centre.
How to download TSRJC CET Hall Tickets 2020:
- Steps to download the hall ticket of TSRJCET 2019
- Log on to the official website: http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in
- Click on the link ‘Hall ticket Download’
- Enter the required details like registration number and date of birth
- Download and take a print out of the hall ticket
- Remember to carry it on May 10
- Date of Entrance Examination, to be held on 10-05-2020
Instructions to TSRJC CET Candidates:
Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the website at tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in with the reference number allotted to them.
- Candidates have to download the hall tickets from the website only. No printed hall ticket shall be issued/posted to the candidate.
- Request for issue of duplicate Hall Ticket will not be entertained.
- Without hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Candidates will be permitted into the examination centre 20 minutes before the commencement of examination and will not be allowed to leave the examination hall till the end of the examination.
- Candidates will not be allowed into the examination Hall after the commencement of the test.
- If the photograph is missing on Hall Ticket, please paste your passport size photograph in prescribed area duly attested by Headmaster / any Gazetted Officer, and a Xerox copy of the same Hall Ticket is to be handed over to the invigilator.
- Using the Whitener/Blade/Eraser or any kind of tampering to change the answers on OMR answer sheet will lead to invalidation.
- Hall Ticket must be produced at the Test Centre and also in examination Hall, failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear for the test.
- Candidate must carry only (i) Writing pad (ii) Blue/Black Ballpoint pen into the Examination Hall.
- Use Blue/Black ballpoint pen only to darken the circle of the correct answer in OMR answer sheet. Do not use Pencil to darken the circles in OMR answer sheet.
- Carrying of Calculators, Log Tables, CELL PHONES, any other electronic gadgets and loose paper into the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
- Adoption of any kind of unfair means at the time of test or any act of impersonation will disqualify the candidate from appearing the test.
- Hall Ticket must be preserved till the time of admission into the College. If any change is noticed with respect to Name, Father Name, Caste, Reservation category, Special Reservation Category and Date of Birth in the particulars given in Hall Ticket (except group), the students can write a request letter to the Chief Superintendent by enclosing copies of evidence and changes can be carried out in OMR and Photo Attendance Sheet. Group Change will not be entertained at any cost
- The Candidates should hand over the OMR Answer Sheet to the invigilator before leaving the examination hall. They are allowed to take away the Question Paper Booklet after completion of the exam.
- Model OMR Sheet to be available at TSRJC Web portal: http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in