TSRJC CET 2020 notification released and simple steps are provided here for How to Apply for TSRJC CET 2020. TREIS has released TSRJC CET 2020 notification on its official website. So, we are providing step by step online applying procedure to understand the How to Apply Online on https://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in.
Steps to be followed in the submission of the application through ‘Online’. TSRJC CET is common Entrance Test to be issued in June month by TREI Society officials and would invite online applications from the eligible students.
Web Note: The Last Date of Receipt of application is extended upto 05.09.2020 and the date of examination is also postponed. The date of examination will be informed later.
The TSRJC CET will be conducted for admission into Inter first year in TS Residential Junior Colleges. Online Applications would be invited for TSRJC CET (TSRJC Common Entrance Test) to be held in June month for admission of students into 1st-year Intermediate (English Medium MPC/BPC/MEC) in 08 TSR Junior Colleges for the Academic year 2020-2021 from the candidates appearing for 10th Class (March 2020) examinations from 31 Telangana Districts
TSRJC CET Online Application 2020 – Details
|Name Of The Application||TSRJC CET Online Application Form 2020|
|Inviting Agency Name||Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society (TREIS)|
|Application Level||State Level|
|Abbreviation||TSRJC CET Online Application|
|Full-Form||TSRJC Entrance Test Online Application 2020|
|Name Of The Department||DSE Telangana|
|Starting Date To Apply||21st February 2020|
|Closing Date To Apply||05-09-2020|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|For Admission Into||Intermediate Courses offered|
How to Apply for TSRJC CET 2020:
1. Candidates can apply through ONLINE at http://tsridc.cgg.gov.in. Cost of Online Application: Rs.150/-. Selection of students will be made based on the merit in the Entrance test and Rule of Reservation. For further details see the information bulletin at http://tsridc.css.qov.in
2. The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for TSRJC CET 2020.
3. The candidate after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility criteria for the submission of application through online shall pay a fee of Rs.150.00 through APONLINE or through Credit card(Payment gateway) for submission of application through Online.
3. At the APONLINE CENTER or PAYMENT GATEWAY (By Credit Card @tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in) the candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth and mobile phone number).
3. On receipt of fee at APON LINE,or PAYMENT GATEWAY, the candidate shall be issued with a Journal Number’ with which she/he can proceed with submission of application through online through the website http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
4. Before submission of the Online application form, the candidate has to fill up the Model Application form ( given at annexure)
5. The candidates shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The Candidate should be ready with the SSC Hall ticket Number(SSC-2019) before filling in online application.
On entry of SSC Hall Ticket Number, the data of the candidate ( name, father name, mother name, date of birth, Photograph, Signature) will be captured from the SSC Nominal rolls available with SSC Board.
In case of the candidates not appearing for SSC Board exams i.e. the candidates appearing for CBSE or any other Board exams, such candidates should be ready with a photograph of size 3.5 X 4.5 cms. The Photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form for such candidates.
5. While filling the online application, the candidate has to opt for the course. Once a course has opted, that can not be changed.
6. The candidate need not possess any certificate at the time of application, but the candidates must obtain original certificates (Caste, Income, Study, Special category) by the time of counselling.
7. On submission of Application ONLINE, the candidate has to take a copy(print) of application form in which a reference number also be given. This Reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of the online application is to be preserved for further reference.
8. For any mistakes/incorrect information, the candidate is solely held responsible. Hence, they must take utmost care while filling the online application.
9. The Applications of the ineligible candidates will be rejected Summarily.
10. The selected Candidate should be able to produce the original certificates at the time of admission as proof to the information furnished in the application.
11. The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.
Issue of Hall Tickets for TSRJC CET Exam:
- Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the website at http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in, http://tresidential.cgg.gov.in with the reference number allotted to them.
- Candidates have to download the hall tickets from the website only. No printed hall ticket shall be issued/posted to the candidate.
- Request for issue of duplicate Hall Ticket will not be entertained.
- Without hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination.
General instructions to the candidates:
- The candidates are personally held responsible for incorrect information in the application form.
- The convenor reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage, if the particulars furnished by the candidate are found incorrect or against the rules of admissions.
- In case of tie among the candidates with same marks in the entrance test, the order of the merit will be decided as follows:
- i. The higher marks secured by the candidate in Mathematics for MPC, Biological Science for BPC and Social Studies for MEC/CEC will be considered.
- ii. If still the tie persists, the higher marks secured by the candidate in Physical Science for MPC and for BPC, Mathematics for MEC/CEC will be considered.
- iii. If still the tie persists, it will be decided by taking advanced age as criteria.
- iv. If there is a tie between male and female candidates, then female candidate shall be given higher rank
- v. If still the tie persists, candidates belonging to the following communities (in that order) shall be given a higher rank:
a) ST, b) SC, c) BC (A), d) BC (B), e) BC (C), f) BC (D), g) BC (E) and h) OC
- vi. The information furnished in application by the candidate will only be considered and registered and if any candidate fails to fill the complete information or given wrong information, the fault lies with the candidate only.
- Apply for TS Residential Jr. Colleges TSRJC CET Notification
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details