TSWR FASET 2020 is a TSWR Fine Arts School 6th Class Entrance Test 2020 (TSWREIS) and Hall tickets, Written Exam Date, Skill Test details would be available on its official web portal.
Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSWREIS), Hyderabad has given the TSWR Fine Arts School 6th Class Entrance Test 2020 notification on August 25.
And Applications are invited through online mode for admission into class VI in Telangana Social Welfare Residential Fine Arts School (Co-Ed), Malkajgiri, Medchal District for the academic year 2020-21.
As the TSWR Fine Arts School is a specialized institution and first of its kind in the education sector of the Telangana state, candidates from all over the Telangana state can apply for admissions.
Last date to apply to be placed on web portal. Apply Online for Common Entrance Test 2020 for admission into Class VI in TSWR Fine Arts School (Co-Ed) Malkajgiri, Medchal.
TSWR Fine Arts School 6th Class Entrance Test 2020 – Details
|Name Of The Exam||TSWREIS Fine Arts School 6th Class Entrance Test 2020|
|Conducting Agency Name||TSWREIS|
|Title||Download TSWR FASET 2020 Notification|
|Subject||TSWREIS has released TSWREIS Fine Arts School 6th Class Entrance Test 2020 Notification|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Full-Form||Telangana Social Welfare Fine Arts School Entrance Test|
|Name Of The Department||Education Department Telangana|
|Starting Date To Apply||26-08-2020|
|Closing Date To Apply||09-08-2020|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Download Admit Cards||One week before conduct of the entrance examination|
|Exam Date||Date to be announced later|
|Announcement of Results||One week after the examination|
|Counselling begins||One week after the result announcement|
|For Admission Into||Fine Arts discipline|
Vacancies in TSWR Fine Arts School:
a. The 80 vacancies are available in Class VI only for the academic year 2020-20.
b. The Vacancies in each Fine Arts discipline are as follows:
|Music (Vocal & Instrumental)||40|
|Dance (Kuchipudi & Kathak)||20|
|Painting & Drawing||10|
Note: The Secretary, TSWREIS is competent authority to modify the above no of seats in each fine arts’ discipline subject to availability of merit post the entrance test.
Fine Arts School Entrance Test
TSWREIS has released a notice for admission in Fine Arts and Film Technology courses for the academic year 2020-21.
|TSWR Fine Arts School 6th Class Entrance Test||6th Class TSWR FASET|
|TSWR Fine Arts School 8th Class Entrance Test||8th Class TSWR FASET|
|TSWR Fine Arts School Degree Entrance Test||Degree TSWR FASET|
Selection Procedure for TSWR Fine Arts School 6th Class Admissions:
The Seats will be filled through two types of screening tests, mentioned below, for securing admissions in Class 6.
Screening Test A: A written exam on academic subjects of class V
Screening Test B: A skill test in Fine Arts (Discipline wise).
|Screening Test A||Written exam|
|Screening Test B||Skill test|
Eligibility Criteria for TSWR Fine Arts School Admissions:
1. The students (Girls & Boys) who appeared/passed for class V examination from any recognised school for the academic year 2019-20 are eligible to write the entrance test and appear for Fine Arts’ skill test.
2. The annual income of the parent shall not exceed Rs.2,00,000/- per annum (for Urban students) and Rs.1,50,000/- (for Rural students) as certified by the MRO.
3. The students from Telugu / English media are eligible for this entrance test.
4. The age of the students of all communities (SC, SC-CC, ST, BC, Min, OC/EBC) shall not exceed 12 years as on 31.08.2020, i.e they should be born between 31.08.2007 and 01.09.2009.
5. The admission for the selected students would be confirmed only after submitting following certificates in original along with one set of Xerox copies at the time of admission.
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- TC/Record Sheet (Class-V)
- Study Certificate (Class-V)
- Marks Sheet/Progress Card (Class-V)
- Aadhar Card g) Passport Photos (5)
- Medical Fitness Certificate
Sl.No. Community % of Reservation No.of
1 SC : 75% = 60 Seats
2 SC – CC: 2% = 02 Seats
3 ST: 6% = 05 Seats
4 BC: 12% = 10 Seats
5 Minorities: 3% = 02 Seats
6 OC/EBC: 2% = 01 Seats
TOTAL: 100% = 80
|Community||% of Reservation||No.of Seats|
3% of overall seats shall be reserved to the Physically Handicapped (Orthopedically handicapped, Hearing impaired and Visually handicapped, Loco-motor disabled) students irrespective of caste, who can attend their work without anybody’s help based on the certificate issued by the Medical Board.
How to Apply:
Candidates may apply through online mode only at tswreis official website
Important dates for TSWR Fine Arts 6th Class Admissions 2020:
1. Online application form submission from 26-08-2020
2. Last date for submission of online application form: 08-09-2020
3. TSWR Fine Arts School 6th Class Entrance Test Hall tickets download: Notified Later
4. TSWR Fine Arts School 6th Class Entrance Test: Notified Later