TSWR Sainik School Entrance Exam Online Application 2023 or TSWR Sainik School Admission Online Application 2023 link has been enabled by the Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational institutes Society on its official website of TSWREIS, https://tswreis.ac.in. Students who are interested in can check details and submit the online application form at TSWRSSEE web portal as per the schedule.
TS Social Welfare has released the Class 6 TSWR Sainik School Admission 2023 and Class 11 TSWR Sainik School Admission 2023 notification on its website. TSWREIS invited online applications from the eligible students for filling up the Class 6 seats and Class 11 seats in TSWR Sainik School (CBSE Boys), Rukmapur, Karimnagar District.
TSWRSSEE Registration 2023 started at TSWR Sainik School Entrance Exam web portal. TSWRSEE is a Telangana Social Welfare Residential Sainik School Entrance Exam would be conducted every year for admission into TSWR Sainik School in Telangana under control of TSWREIS Society for 2023.
As TSWR Sainik School, Rukmapur, Karimnagar District is a specialized institution and first of its kind in the education sector of the Telangana state, candidates from all over the Telangana state can apply for admissions. The school is affiliated to CBSE. Applications are invited online for admission into Class VI (80 seats) and for admission into Class XI (80 seats – MPC only) at Telangana Social Welfare Residential Sainik School, Rukmapur, Karimnagar District for the academic year 2023.
|Name of the application||TSWR Sainik School Admission Online Application 2022|
|Title||Submit TSWR Sainik School Exam Online Application 2022|
|Subject||TSWREIS enabled the TSWR Sainik School Entrance Test Online Application 2022|
|Last date to apply||March 2023|
|Online Applying Website||TSWRSSEE (TSWR Sainik School Admission Portal)|
|TS SC Gurukul Website||https://tswreis.ac.in/|
TSWRSSEE Online Application Procedure
- The applicant must submit his / her application only through Online by visiting website www.tswreis.ac.in.
- Candidates have to pay registration fee of Rs.200/- for submission of application through Online from any Internet centre through NET banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
- Before filling the application through online the candidate has to read the information / prospectus already uploaded in the website www.tswreis.ac.in.
- They can prepare a hard copy first and then fill online to avoid mistakes.
- Candidates should upload their passport size photo and signature in *.jpg or *.jpeg formats within size of 100 kb.
- The candidates shall be considered for admission based on their merit in the caste concerned.
- The Candidates are advised to download their Hall tickets immediately after uploading the online application to appear in written and Physical & Medical Tests .
Steps to submit TSWR Sainik School Entrance Exam Online Application?
TS Social Welfare Society has released the TSWR Sainik School Admission online application on its official website, tswreis.ac.in. The candidate is informed to go through the prospectus carefully to check his/her eligibility for appearing the written test. The candidates should visit website to access TSWRSSEE link. Candidates should submit the application form carefully and may follow the given simple steps to submit the application.
- Visit the https://tswreis.ac.in Website
Students need to visit the TS Social Welfare Society official website by entering the web address, https://tswreis.ac.in/ in your browser. Then TSWREIS website will be appeared in your device.
- Click on the Click here to Apply link
Once you reach the official website, click on the 'click here to apply' link at latest news section on the home page. Then, TSWRSSEE official admission portal will be appeared in your screen.
- Click on the Payment Link
On the TSWR Sainik School Admission website, click on the 'Payment' link for students registration along with Registration Fee Payment before going to the submission of online application form.
- Fill the Signup Form
Once you reach the Signup Form, fill the all the required information i.e., name, date of birth and mobile
number, etc., and click on the submit form.
- Pay the Registration Fee
After clicking on the submit button, pay the registration fee with proper payment method. On successful fee payment, Payment Receipt is generated and will be proceeded to STEP-2 with which he/she can proceed with online application process. Payment receipt only confirms the receipt of application fee and not the receipt of application form by the Societies.
- Click on Online application Link
After successful registration fee payment, you need to visit the official website once again and click on the 'Online application' link.
- Fill the Application Form
After clicking on the Online application link, an application form will be opened. In this, candidates should fill the all the required information and upload the required scanned document at the time of submission.
- Submit the Application Form
Once the fill the all details in the application form, the candidate can proceed to submit the application.
- Print the application form
After submission of online application process, the candidates are advised to take print out of submitted application form for reference.