TSWREIS 6th/7th/8th/9th Classes Entrance test 2020 (TSWRS CET) notification released on its TS Social Welfare School Admissions web portal. 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th class studying eligible students may apply for this TSWREIS Entrance Test 2020 for admission in ts social welfare residential schools.
TSWRS CET (TSWRS BLVCET) 2020 Last date to apply has been extended to 30-01-2020 for Admission into 8th class in COE Karimnagar(Co-Ed), Gowlidoddi Girls RR District, 6th class in Sainik School Rukmapur Boys, Karimnagar District and Backlog vacancies in 6th to 9th classes in other TSWR Institutions for the academic year 2020-2021
On January 11, 2020, Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institution Society (TSWREIS) has given the TSWREIS BLVCET i.e., TSWREIS 6th/7th/8th/9th Classes Entrance test 2020 notification and online applications are inviting from the eligible students for admission into 6th to 9th classes in TSWR Schools (TSWR Gurukulams)
TSWREIS 6th/7th/8th/9th Class Entrance Test
TSWRS CET 2020 is a Telangana Social Welfare Residential Common Entrance Test would be conducted for admission in the following three types of TSWR Institutions i.e.,
(1) TSWR Sainik School 6th Class Admissions,
(2) TSWR COEs 8th Class Admissions and
(3) General TSWR School 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th Class Admissions. We can see the entrance test name in the prospectus like BLV CET 2020 means Backlog Vacancies Common Entrance Test
|Notification Name||TSWREIS 6th/7th/8th/9th Class Entrance Test 2020|
|Department Name||TSWREIS under Govt Of Telangana|
|Entrance Test Name||TSWRS CET /BLV CET by TSWREIS|
|Classes||6th Class Entrance Test / 7th Class Entrance Test / 8th Class Entrance Test / 9th Class Entrance Test|
|Admissions||a. 6th Class admissions in TSWR Sainik School, Rukmapur (BOYs)|
b. 8th Class Admissions in 2 COEs i.e., I. Goulidoddi (Girls) & ii. Augunoor (Co-Ed)
c. 6th/7th/8th/9th Class Admissions in General TSWR Schools (Backlog vacancies)
|Title||TS Social Welfare 6th/7th/8th/9th Class Entrance Test 2020|
|Category||TSWR Sainik School Entrance Test / TSWR COE Entrance Test/ TSWRS Entrance Test|
|Gurukul Society Official Website||tswreis.in|
|Entrance Test Official Website||https://tsswreisjc.cgg.gov.in/|
|Subject||BLV CET for admission into BacKlog Vacancies in 3 Types of TSWR Schools|
|Last Date to Apply||13-01-2020 to 30-01-2020|
|Hall Tickets download||TSWRS CET Hall-tickets should be downloaded from 15.02.2020 to 22.02.2020 (midnight 00.00hrs). Hall ticket must be preserved with the candidate till the end of the admission process.|
|Entrance Exam Date||Entrance Test will be conducted in all the (33) districts of Telangana in selected centres on 23.02.2020.|
|Selection process||Through Entrance Test|
Government of Telangana, Social Welfare Department is going to conduct an Entrance Test (TSWR CET 2020) on 23-02-2020 for filling up the backlog vacant seats in 6th to 9th classes in existing TS Social Welfare Residential Schools for the Academic Year 2020-2021.
The TSWREIS Admissions web portal for receiving online applications and conduct the entrance test. Students who are interested in applying for this entrance test, they can visit the official website and read the prospectus for getting more details
Notification for TS Social Welfare Entrance Test for admission into 6th to 9th Class in TSWR Schools with English medium of instructions. To provide special coaching to the meritorious Scheduled Caste students for the academic year 2020-2021 in TSWR Institutions functioning under the control of TSWREI Society.
TSWREIS GURUKULAM Entrance Test 2020 for to fill up backlog vacancies: All the students (Boys and Girls) who were appeared for 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th Classes March 2020 in Telangana State Govt. Schools and other Govt. Recognized schools are eligible to write the 6th to 9th Classes Entrance to admit in Telangana Social Welfare Gurukulams for 2020-2021. The TSWREIS intended to conduct an Entrance Test 2020 for admission into Class VI to IX during the academic year 2020-2020 in all TS SWR Institutions across the state
Eligibility Criteria: 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th Class studying students may apply for 6th to 9th class admissions and Age limit as follows
|Class||SC & SCs||Other Castes|
BC, Minority, ST and Other Caste
|For 6th Class (VI Class)||Not exceeding 14 years as on 31.08.2020 |
From 01.09.2006 to 31.08.2010
|Not exceeding 12 years as on 31.08.2020 |
From 01.09.2008 to 31.08.2010
|For 7th Class|
|Not exceeding 15 years as on 31.08.2020|
From 01.09.2005 to 31.08.2009
|Not exceeding 13 years as on 31.08.2020|
From 01.09.2007 to 31.08.2009
|For 8th Class|
|Not exceeding 16 years as on 31.08.2020 |
From 01.09.2004 to 31.08.2008
|Not exceeding 14 years as on 31.08.2020 |
From 01.09.2006 to 31.08.2008
|For 9th Class|
|Not exceeding 17 years as on 31.08.2020 |
From 01.09.2003 to 31.08.2007
|Not exceeding 15 years as on 31.08.2020 |
From 01.09.2005 to 31.08.2007
2. The students should have studied in a recognized school, either in Telugu Medium or English Medium.
3. The students should produce caste and income certificates, certified by the Tahasildar and also other certificates required if any like bonafide, Aadhar, handicapped in case of PH etc all to be produced at the time of admission
4. The parental income should be Rs.1,50,000/- in Rural areas and Rs.2,00,000/- in Urban areas per Annum.
C) Reservation :
The reservation pattern for filling admissions in COE Karimnagar(Co-Education)
Caste wise Reservation pattern:
1. SC -75% ; 2. SC-C Converted Christians: 2%; 3. BC- 12%; 4. ST -6%; 5. Minority -3%; 6. Others 2%
1. In SC Category, 70% seats are reserved for students from TSWR Institutions and SW hostels and 30% to SC students from any other recognized institutions. (8th and 9th classes of COE Karimnagar Only)
2. The seats under BC-C Converted Christians, ST, BC and OC are filled based on the merit only. (8th and 9th classes of COE Karimnagar Only)
3. 3% of overall seats will be reserved to the Physically handicapped children for admissions into COE based on the certificate issued by the Medical Board for the students. They should be able to attend to their duties on their own. (8th and 9th classes of COE Karimnagar Only)
4. In remaining TSWR Schools the admissions will be taken up based on the availability of vacancies.
List of Documents to be produced: Selected candidates have to produce necessary certificates like,
- Caste Certificate,
- Income Certificate,
- Ration card SSID No,
- the Aadhar card.
- Study Certificate,
- Transfer Certificate (T.C);
- Physical fitness certificates,
- 06 Passport size photos etc., at the time of admission.
Fee/Charges for online applying:
Online processing charges only should be paid to Meeseva Kendra any other fee must not be collected from parents.
Selection procedure/Mode of Selection :
1) The selection purely on merit basis through written test.
2) Admission will be given as per merit obtained in Telangana-Tswreis 6th,7th,8th,9th classes Entrance test 2020 and the preference of institution given by the student in the online application.
Entrance Exam Pattern/Scheme of exam:
1. The test will be held on 03-06-2020 from 11:00 AM to 01: 00 PM for maximum marks of 100.
2. Admission test will be held in English, Mathematics and Environmental Science based on State Syllabus of 5th class/6th class/7th class/8th class prescribed by Telangana State Government.
3. The questions will be of objective type and will be both in English and Telugu Medium.
4. The test will be conducted in the opted centres of the district mentioned list in the notification.
Time Duration: 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM (2 Hours) and 11.00 AM to 1.30 PM ( 2 ½ Hours )
Syllabus: Previous class subjects content
Entrance Exam Pattern
A. 6th to 7th class Entrance Test:
- Maths: 30
- Science: 30
- Mental Ability: 10
- Maximum Marks: 100
B. 8th class Entrance Test:
- English: 30
- Maths: 30
- General Science: 40
- Current Affairs & Aptitud: 40
- Maximum Marks: 140
C. 9th class Entrance Test:
- English: 30
- Maths: 30
- Phy Science: 20
- Bio-Science: 20
- Current Affairs & Aptitud: 40
- Maximum Marks: 140
6th to 9th classes entrance hall tickets download: Candidates are advised to collect application form and Hall-tickets immediately after submission of application online.
How to apply for TSWREIS 6th/7th/8th/9th Classes Entrance Test 2020:
Submission of Applications and Entrance Examination Centers: All the students who are seeking admission into VIII and IX classes for the year 2020-2020 into COE Karimnagar and the students who are seeking admissions into VI to IX class in other TSWR Schools of backlog vacancies should apply through online mode.
The application process as follows:
1. Candidates can submit an application through online by visiting website www.tswreis.telangana.gov.in or visiting any Meeseva Kendra. There is no registration fee for submission of application through online.
2. The candidates should choose an examination centre of their own choice in the district.
3. It is compulsory that, the candidates should select the order of preference of school into which he/she wants to seek the admission in their district. Boys should select all the boys’ schools in the district in the order of preference. Girls should select 10 schools from the district so that allotment will be made as per merit and option.
4. Based on the merit and option of the applicant, the school will be allotted for admission.
1. The Girls and Boys from all Districts in Telangana State can apply for admission into COE Karimnagar for classes VIII and IX as it is Co-Education.
2. The candidates should select “concerned class in the online application (Ex. VI class / VII class / VIII class / IX class) and submit it through online.
3. In other TSWR Schools, the Boys will be provided admission in boys schools and girls in girls schools.
4. Candidates are advised to take a printout of filled in the application form and download the Hall ticket from 08.06.2020 to 10.06.2020.
5. The test will be conducted on 18.06.2020 at the centre Name mentioned in the hall ticket at 11:00 AM.
6. Minimum qualifying marks in the Entrance Test will be 40% for Maths, 40% for Science, 40% for English and 25% for Current affairs & aptitude/Mental Ability.
7. The selection of candidates will be purely on written test merit only.
8. Only those candidates will be selected who have secured 40% marks in each of the subjects and 25% marks in Current affairs/Mental Ability and aptitude and passed V to VIII classes in the academic year 2016-17 respectively.
8. The candidates should attend the counselling on the scheduled dates and centres.
9. The selected students will be allotted to the districts from which they have completed their previous classes.
10. In case of any issues related to the interpretation of admission guidelines, the decision of the Secretary will be final before and after the admission process.
Web Note: The TSWREIS has extended the last date for submission of online applications for admission into 6th to 9th class backlog vacancies. The last date for submission of online applications is mentioned below. The candidates are advised to visit the TSWREI Society website for an online application form and other details, according to its Secretary.
Important dates :
|Date of opening of the application||13-01-2020|
|Date of closing of application||30-01-2020|
|Hall Tickets Downloading Date||16-02-2020|
|Entrance Exam Date||23-02-2020|
Web Portal: http://tsswreisjc.cgg.gov.in/
Online application link and Online admissions web portals:
a. http://tswreis.in OR http://tsswreisjc.cgg.gov.in/ (new)
b. http://swreishms.cgg.gov.in/coe/(old) OR http://cet.cgg.gov.in/coe/ (old)
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details