TSWREIS Inter 1st Year Admissions 2020 in TS Social welfare Residential Junior Colleges (Upgraded). Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society, TSWREIS would issue the TSWR Inter Admissions 2020 notification.
Online applications would be invited from the eligible SSC passed Boys and Girls for admissions into Junior Intermediate into upgraded TSWRJC Institutions in the Telangana State for the academic year 2020-2021.
In every year, TSWREIS would issue an Entrance Test notification in the name of ‘TS Gurukul RJC CET’ (i.e., TSWRIES RJC CET or TTWREIS RJC CET) for Inter 1st year admissions in TSTWR and TTWR Junior colleges. But, TSWREIS Inter 1st Year Admissions 2020 notification for only upgraded Residential Junior Colleges.
Selection Procedure time to the time change every year. So, Students are observed that Admissions will be through Entrance Test or SSC GPA Merit Basis. for 2020-2021, TSWREIS Entrance test 2020 notification released for Inter admissions with Integrated coaching 2020-2021
Notification name: TS Social welfare 1st-year intermediate admissions 2020
Courses: Inter MPC, BiPC, MEC, CEC and HEC Groups
No.of Institutions: Upgraded TSWR Institutions to be notified in the notification
Website: www.tswreis.in OR www.tsswreisjc.cgg.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for TSWREIS Inter 1st Year Admissions 2020
a) The students should have passed SSC in one attempt in March 2020
b) The students should apply within his / her own district.
c) Students who studied in Telugu Medium in 10th Class can also apply in English Medium Colleges.
e) If the group desired by the student is not available in the same district, the student can apply in another district of the same Zone.
f) A copy of marks memo of SSC obtained through E-SEVA / MEE-SEVA is to be enclosed to the application.
g) The annual income of the parent shall not exceed Rs.2,00,000/- per annum, which should be as certified by MRO.
h) The age of the students shall not exceed 17 years as on 31.08.2020 and in case of students studied in Social Welfare Residential Schools and Social Welfare Hostels relaxation of 1 year will be given.
i) The students should produce Caste and Income certificates certified by the M.R.O.
TS Social Welfare 1st Year Intermediate Admissions 2020
|Title||TSWREIS Inter 1st Year Admissions 2020|
|Subject||TSWREIS Inter 1st Year Admissions 2020 in TS Social Welfare Residential Junior Colleges|
|Courses||Inter MPC, BiPC, MEC, CEC and HEC Groups|
|No of Institutions||Upgraded TSWR Institutions to be notified in the notification|
|Website||www.tswreis.in OR www.tsswreisjc.cgg.gov.in|
- Selections will be made on SSC merit basis subject to fulfilment of ‘Eligibility’ and ’Reservation’.
- The 2nd Language in all these Institutions shall be Telugu
Salient features of TSWR Institutions:
1. Providing quality education on Residential mode.
2. Individual attention is being paid to each student
3. Loco parent system is implemented to look after and guide the student.
4. The day starts with the Physical exercise and classes will commence from 7:30 a.m. and the academic activities will continue till 9:00 p.m.
5. Apart from the academic activities, importance is given to Sports and Games and other Co-curricular activities for all-round development of students.
6. The medium of instruction will be in English only.
7. For meritorious students, the summer coaching camps will be conducted for EAMCET, NEET, IIT, CA- CPT and CLAT.
1. There are good infrastructure facilities in addition to well-equipped laboratories, Libraries, reading rooms and playgrounds.
2. The Colleges offer free boarding and lodging to all the selected candidates.
3. Special care will be taken for talented and future learners.
4. Bedding material, Uniform and Notebooks are given at free of cost.
5. Cosmetic charges will be paid every month
The reservation pattern for all categories will be as follows:
a. Scheduled caste 75%
b. SC – converted Christian 12%
c. Scheduled Tribes 6%
d. Backward Classes 5%
e. Other castes 2%
1. Out of 87% [75% for SCs and 12% SC converted Christians], 60% of seats are reserved for the students who have studied in APSWR Institutions and SW Hostels, remaining 40% of seats are allotted for other SC students and SC Students studied in KGBVs and those who studied in any other recognized institutions.
2. The BC, ST, OC seats are reserved only to the students who studied in SWR institutions and SWR Hostels. Due to any circumstances, the seats are not filled with SWR Institutions / SW Hostels, the seats will be filled with the BC, ST, OC students, who have studied in any other recognized Institutions as per the merit. Where there is a tie, priority shall be given to the students of KGBV.
3. 3% of overall seats will be reserved for the Physically Handicapped children who can attend their work without anybody’s help, based on the certificate issued by the Medical Board
4. 3% overall seats will be reserved under sports quota,
a) Senior Nationals
b) All India sports Meet
c) junior/Youth Nationals
d) Inter-University Tournaments
e) National School Games
f) Mini or Sub-junior Nationals
g) Women Sports Festival
h) State/District /Tribal Sports/CM Cup
5. Up to 3% of the seats are to be earmarked for orphans / destitute in the age-appropriate class in Residential Schools / Residential Jr. Colleges run by welfare departments and Education department as per G.O.Ms.No.47, Dated 31.08.2010 of women and Child Welfare Department.
6. If no sufficient applications are received from outsiders, the vacancies will be filled in by students of TSWREIS and SW Hostel students.
Read | TSWREIS Inter 1st year Admissions Selected candidates list(TS Social Welfare)
How to Apply:
Candidates can submit online applications through online mode at http://cet.cgg.gov.in/. OR The applicant can submit his/her application to the Principals of Counseling centres in person (or) by post. The Important dates to be notified soon on Website.
- TTWREIS Entrance Test (TTWREIS COE CET)
- TSWREIS Entrance Test (TSWREIS COE CET)
- TSWRJC CET (TSWREIS RJC CET)
- TS Gurukul RJC CET (TSWREIS + TTWREIS RJC CET)
The details of the Counseling centres are mentioned in the notification and for all details visit www.tswreis.telangana.gov.in or contact any of the nearby TSWR School /Junior College in the Region.
1. The candidates who applied for Intermediate admissions should attend the counselling by 9:30 a.m. without fail at the counselling centres of their region. Boys should attend at Boys Center and Girls should be attended at Girls centres displayed for their region.
2. The TSWREI Society, Hyderabad will not collect any amount for On-line application (free of cost).
3. TSWREI Society, Hyderabad toll-free no.8100-42545678
4. Note: The Counseling process will start as per the mentioned date and continue till last evening until the entire process is completed. All the candidates who have applied for admission into TSWR Institutions must personally attend counselling with the necessary original certificates.
5. Classes will commence in June 2nd week
Last date for submission of Application: (Not Official Dates)
1. Last date to receive filled in applications by the Principal of Counseling Centre…….
2. Entrance Test Date……
3. Counseling will be conducted in the following centres. Note: The dates will be announced soon on the official website
For more details visit www.tswreis.telangana.gov.in or tswreis.in/ contact any of the nearby TSWR School / Junior College in the District. The Counseling process will start and continue until last evening until the entire process is completed. All the candidates who have applied for admission into TSWR Institutions must personally attend counselling with the necessary certificates.