TSWRJC CET 2020 notification released on its official web portal on January 4th for TS Social Welfare Inter 1st year admissions in TSWR Junior Colleges. TSWRJC CET 2020 has been issued by Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society(TSWREIS), Hyderabad and Last date to apply is January 31* for TS Social Welfare Entrance Test for admission into 1st year intermediate for the academic year 2020-2020 in TSWR Junior Colleges.
Online Applications are invited for admission into Intermediate 1st year in Telangana Social Welfare Residential Junior Colleges. The list of colleges, groups and special coaching offered are detailed against each category of College. TSWRJC CET 2020 is a Common Entrance Test for Admission into Telangana Social Welfare Residential Junior Colleges for 2020-2021.
|Name||TSWRJC CET 2020| TSWRJCCET 2020|
|TSWRJC CET means||TS Social Welfare Residential Junior College Common Entrance Test|
|Admissions||Inter 1st Year Admissions in TSWRJCs|
|Last Date to Apply||31-01-2020*|
|Entrance Exam Date||01-03-2020|
|Department||Telangana Education Department|
|Conducting Society||TSWREIS (Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society|
|Other Names of TSWRJC CET||TSWREIS RJC CET / TS Gurukul RJC CET / TSWRJCCET/ TSWREIS Entrance Test|
TSWRSJC CET 2020 notification is for only TSWRJC General Colleges and Online application forms are inviting from eligible and interested students for Intermediate First-Year Admission to TSWRJCs (TS Social Welfare General Junior Colleges) for the year current academic year 2020-21 under Telangana Social Welfare Residential Institutions Society. The TSWRJC CET Entrance Examination would be conducted on 01-03-2020.
For more other details time to time can obtain from the TSWREIS Official web portals – www.tswreis.in & www.tsswreisjc.cgg.gov.in. The online application process would be done from 08-01-2020 to 28-01-2020. SO, the last date to submission of online application is 28-012020. Candidates who are attending the Class 10th March 2020 public examinations on a regular basis through ICSE / CBSE in the academic year 2019-20 are eligible to apply online. This notification for only General and Vocation TSWRJCs
Types of TSWREIS Junior Colleges:
TS Social Welfare Entrance Test 2020 for Inter Admissions in TSWREIS Junior Colleges
1. TSWR Sainik Junior College (State Wide Institution) [TSWRJC CET 1st and 2nd Screening Tests]
2. IITs, COEs, Inter with Coaching Colleges [TSWRJC CET 1st and 2nd Screening Tests]
3. Other COEs [TSWRJC CET 1st and 2nd Screening Tests]
4. General, Vocational Inter TSWRJCs [TSWRJC CET 1st Screening Test]
Important dates for TSWRJC CET 2020:
- Submission of Online Application form: 08-01-2020 To 31-01-2020
- Download the Hall tickets: from 22.02.2020 to 29.02.2020
- TSWRJC CET 1st Screening Test Exam Date: 01-03-2020
Eligibility for TSWRJC CET 2020:
TS Gurukul RJC CET 2020 for Inter 1st year admissions in General and Vocational TS Social Welfare Junior Colleges
a. Educational Qualification: The students who are appearing for SSC Public Examination in March-2020 / 10th class from ICSE / CBSE on regular basis are eligible to write the TSWREIS RJC Entrance test (TSWRJC CET) for admission into General (Non specialized) institutions and Vocational Colleges. The students from Telugu Medium OR English Medium are eligible for this entrance test.
b. Annual Income: The annual income of the parent shall not exceed Rs.2,00,000/- per annum (for Urban students) and Rs.1,50,000/- (for Rural students) as certified by MRO.
c. Age Limit: The age of the students shall not exceed 17 years as on 31.08.2020. In case of SC students and SC converted Christian relaxation of age for 2 years will be allowed.
The students should produce all relevant certificates at the time of admission, then only the admission will be confirmed.
Reservation for Inter 1st year admissions in TSWRJCs:
TSWREIS Entrance Test(TSWRJC CET 2020) for Inter Admissions in all TSWR Junior Colleges.
a. Community wise reservation:
1. SC 75%
2. SC converted Christian 2%
3. ST 6%
4. BC 12%
5. Minorities 3%
6. OC / EBC 2%
Total : 100
b. 3% of overall seats shall be reserved to the Physically Handicapped (Orthopedically handicapped, Hearing impaired and Visually handicapped, Loco-motor disabled) students irrespective of caste, who can attend their work without anybody’s help based on the certificate issued by the Medical
c. PH candidates (Divyanga category) are not eligible for admission into SAINIK Junior College.
Selection Method for TSWRJC CET 2020:
Admission procedure / selection process for TS Social Welfare Inter 1st year admissions. The admission shall be provided based on the merit in TSWREIS RJC CET 2020 and community reservation.
Online applying instructions to Candidates:
a. The applicant must submit his / her application only through ONLINE by visiting website www.tswreis.in.
b. Application Fee: There is a registration fee of Rs.100/- for submission of application through ONLINE from any Internet centre through NET banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
c. Before filling the application through online the candidate have to read the information/ prospectus already uploaded in the website www.tswreis.in.[*ADVICE : they can prepare a hard copy first and then fill though online to avoid mistakes].
d. Please upload the photo and signature of the candidate within 100 kb size only.
e. The Candidates must opt the colleges while applying on-line. The candidates shall be considered for admission into the colleges according to their option, based on the availability of seats in those Institutions and based on their merit in that caste. The option once exercised is final and cannot be changed.
TSWRJC CET Hall tickets: The Candidates are advised to download the Hall ticket from 22.02.2020 to 29.02.2020 for appearing to the screening test scheduled on 01.03.2020. The candidate should fill the bonafide Certificate (provided at the bottom of the Hall ticket) and get signed by the Head Master / Principal concerned where he / she is studying 10th class and handover it to the Invigilator at the time of entrance test.
Exam Pattern of TSWRJC CET 2020:
1. This is a paper based OMR test and will be held on 01.03.2020 in the following subjects for 160 marks.
2. The Questions will be of multiple choice type [MCQs].
3. Each question carries ONE mark. Each Question has only one correct answer.
4. For each wrong answer ¼ mark shall be deducted.
5. 4 sets of question papers (SET-A, SET-B, SET-C & SET-D) shall be there duly jumbling the questions.
6. The candidates should write and bubble from the set of question paper given to them in the space provided in OMR without fail. Otherwise the valuation cannot be done.
7. The entrance test question paper shall be in bilingual form (i.e., in both English and Telugu Media).
8. Applicants can answer the questions either in Telugu or in English at Admission Level test. The medium of instruction at intermediate level shall be English only.
Exam Pattern of TSWRJC CET 2020 Entrance Test:
a. Entrance Exam Date: 01.03.2020 from 10:00 am to 01:00 pm
b. Subjects and Marks
Maths: 30 Marks
Physical Science: 30 Marks
Bio Science: 30 Marks
Social Studies: 30 Marks
English (Comprehension & Grammar): 15 Marks
General Knowledge and Current Affairs: 15 Marks
TOTAL Marks: 150
This TSWRJC CET for Admission into General, Vocational Inter TSWRJCs: General Intermediate [IPE Syllabus only] TSWRJCs The admission into these colleges shall be according to the merit obtained in the 1st screening test and option chosen by the candidate (community wise & gender wise). b. Vocational Colleges : The admission into Vocational Colleges shall be on the basis of merit secured at 1st screening test and option chosen by the candidate.
Instructions to Candidates:
1. The marks secured by the candidate in any of the screening test shall not be displayed (or) revealed to the candidates / parents / others. 2. There is no provision for revaluation of the answer scripts at the screening test as this result is processed through scanning and sufficient care is taken to ensure accuracy. 3. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Secretary, TSWREIS shall be final and binding on the candidates. 4. The provisional selection of the candidate shall not vest any right with the candidate to secure admission. 5. The admission shall be confirmed only on production of the required documents as stated in the online application and in accordance to prospectus (failing which admission may be cancelled). 6. Examination centre for the screening test shall be District wise. 7. The Secretary reserves right to postpone / modify / change admission test schedule. 10. Any information regarding this test shall be sent to the registered Mobile Number of the candidate through SMS. Hence, the candidates are directed not to change the Mobile Number. For More Details on TSWRJC CET