Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society has given the TSWREIS Sports Academies & Sports Schools Entrance Test 2020 notification for admissions into backlog vacancies into 20 Sports Academies for the academic year 2020-2021 in TSWRS Institutions.
All the SC students (Girls & Boys) of Telangana state who are interested in sports can apply for 20 Sports Academies, SC Students who are studying in TSWREIS Institutions, Social Welfare Hostellers, Model Schools, Ashram Schools, Govt. Schools, Zilla Parishad Schools, Aided Schools and other Govt. Recognized schools are eligible for admission.
Eligibility for TSWREIS Sports Academies & Sports Schools Entrance Test 2020:
All the ‘SC’ Students of Telangana State who are studying 5th Class, 6th Class, 7th Class and 8th Class are eligible to apply.
Income: Parental Income for the year 2020-20 financial year should not exceed Rupees Two Lakh per annum for urban and 1.5 lakh for rural or as per the Government guidelines at the time of admissions.
1. Physically Challenged Students are not eligible to participate in the Fitness Tests and admissions into the Sports academies.
2. Admission of the selected candidate will be allotted to their respective District/ Region of TSWRE Institutions.
3. The aspects related to the education, boarding & accommodation of the selected students will be continued in Sports Academies venues.
5. The Student should Physically Fit and Sound Minded.
Selection Procedure for TSWREIS Sports Academies & Sports Schools Entrance Test 2020 :
The Physical fitness Test is Practical type. Only the meritorious students from the Physical fitness Test may be permitted to attend Physical Screening Test, the selected students will get admission into 20 Sports academies along with all benefits which extended by TSWREIS, such as free boarding, lodging, two pair of PT Dress, one Tracksuit, Kit Bag, Water bottle, towel etc.
TSWREIS Sports Academies & Sports Schools Entrance Test Pattern:
The Entrance Test will consist of Physical Fitness Test.
(1) Height (cms)
(3).30m Flying Start (sec)
(4). Standing Broad Jump (cms)
(5). Medicine Ball throw (mtr)
(6). 6 x 10 Shuttle run (sec)
(7). Flexibility test (cms)
(8). Vertical Jump (cms)
(9). 400 Meters Run.
1. Level of participation in concern Game/Sport will be given priority.
Selected candidates have to produce necessary certificates like,
a. Caste certificate,
b. Income certificate,
c. Aadhaar Card.,
d. Marks Memo,
e. Study Certificate,
f. T.C.(Transfer certificate),
g. Medical Fitness Certificate (from not less than Assistant Civil Surgeon),
h. (06) Passport size photos at the time of admission.
TSWREIS Sports Academies & Sports Schools Entrance Test 2020
1. The list of eligible candidates for Physical Fitness Test Will be uploaded in the website of TSWREIS.
2. Only the meritorious selected candidates in the Physical Fitness Entrance Test would be permitted for admission in the academies.
1. Chronic Diseases and Physical Fitness
(a) A candidate should have no past history of mental breakdown or fits.
(b) The hearing should be normal. A candidate should be able to hear a forced whisper with each ear at a distance of 610cms. In a quiet room. There should be no evidence of present or past disease of the ear, nose and throat. The audiometric test will be done for AF. Audiometric hearing loss should not be greater than 20 db in frequencies between 250 and 8000 Hz. There is no impediment of speech.
(c) There should be no signs of functional or organic disease of the heart and blood vessels. Blood pressure should be normal.
(d) There should be no enlargement of liver or spleen. Any evidence of disease of internal organs of the abdomen will be a cause for rejection.
(e) Un-operated hernias will make a candidate unfit. In the case of Hernia which has been operated, a minimum of one year must have passed prior to a final medical examination before commencement of the course.
(f) There should be no hydrocele, varicocele or piles.
(g) Urine examination will be done and any abnormality if detected will be a cause for rejection.
(h) Any disease of the skin which is likely to cause disability or disfigurement will also be a cause for rejection.
(k)Distance Vision (Corrected): Better Eye 6/6; Worse Eye 6/9. Myopia should not be more than -2.5D including astigmatism and manifest hypermetropia not more than +3.5D including Astigmatism. Internal examination of the eye will be done by means of ophthalmoscope to rule out any disease of the eye. A candidate must have good binocular vision. The Colour vision standard will be CP-III (Defective Safe). Candidates should be able to recognize white, signal red and signal green colours correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at a distance of 1.5 metres or read the requisite plate of Ishihara Book / Tokyo Medical College Book. Candidates who have undergone or have evidence for having undergone Radial Keratotomy, to improve the visual acuity will be permanently rejected for all the services. Candidates who have undergone Laser Surgery for correction of refractive error are also not acceptable to defence services.
NOTE: Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on the inner face of forearm i.e. from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand/Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection. Tribes with tattoo marks on the face or body as per their existing custom and traditions will be permitted on a case to case basis. Comdt Selection Centre will be the competent authority for clearing such cases.
Final Selection of Students:
The students who are selected in Physical Fitness Tests, these meritorious students will be given admission into Sports Academies of TSWRS Institutions.
Important dates for TSWREIS Sports Academies & Sports Schools Entrance Test 2020 (Not Official Dates)
1. Date of Notification 07/07/2020
2. Last date for receipt of the applications (online) 21/07/2020
3. Date of Physical Fitness Test Will be mentioned in the Hall Ticket Entrance Test:
How to Apply for TSWREIS Sports Academies & Sports Schools Entrance Test 2020
Submission of Application Form through ONLINE:
1. The applicant may submit his application through ONLINE visiting website www.tswreis.in
2. The registration fee for submission of application through ONLINE is Rs.50 /- (Rupees Fifty only)
3. The candidates before filling the application through online read the notification carefully for detailed information in the website www.tswreis.in
4. The 100 kb pass port size photo and 50 kb signature of the student may be permitted to upload.
TSWREIS Sports Academies Entrance Test 2020 (Prospectus)