UKTET 2022, Apply for Uttarakhand TET at ukutet.com. Uttrakhand Board of School Education (UBSE) has started the online application for the Teachers’ Eligibility Test 2022 (UTET 2022) from September 1. The eligible candidates willing to appear for UKTET 2021 can submit their application as well as make payment of fees up till September 30 on the official website at ukutet.com.
TET is a mandatory test that candidates need to qualify in order to become eligible for teaching jobs in government-run schools. The application fee for UKTET 2021 is Rs 600.
UKTET Eligibility criteria
For primary teachers: The candidates must have passed higher secondary with at least 50 per cent marks along with DElEd/BTC or equivalent from any recognised board of education or institutes. Graduate candidates with BEd degrees are also eligible to apply.
|Name of the TET||UKTET 2022|
|Title||Apply for Uttarakhand TET 2022|
|Subject||UBSE released UTET 2022 notification on its website|
|Last date to apply||30-09-2021|
Uttarakhand TET Highlights
- Uttrakhand Board of School Education (UBSE) will conduct the state Teachers’ Eligibility Test (UKTET) 2021 on November 26.
- The exam will be conducted in 29 cities across the state in the online mode.
- The application process concluded on September 30 on the official website at ukutet.com.
- The exam will be held in offline mode for a duration of 2 hours 30 minutes.
- There will be two papers I and II.
- While the first one will be for those willing to teach classes 1 to 5, the second will be for those willing to teach classes 6 to 8.
- Both the papers will be held in the multiple-choice questions (MCQs) format and will feature 150 questions.
- Candidates will get one mark for each correct answer.
- There will be no negative marking for any wrong attempt.
How to apply for UKTET 2021?
- Visit the official portal of UKTET, ukutet.com
- Click on the link for new registration available on the homepage
- Register yourself by filling in the mandatory fields like email id, mobile number and personal details
- Next, save the registered login credentials and proceed to complete the UKTET application form
- Fill in the remaining fields, upload the documents and pay the required application fee
- Download a copy of the submitted application form for future reference
The UKTET will be conducted in 29 cities across the state. It will be conducted in computer-based test mode. The exams for the primary and middle school level will be conducted in two different sessions. One can appear for both sessions as per their eligibility criteria.
The syllabus for paper I and II include child development and pedagogy, language-I (Hindi/English), and language-II. In addition, paper I will have questions from mathematics and environmental studies while paper II will have from maths and science or social science.
Candidates in the general category will have to get at least 60 per cent to qualify for the exam while those belonging to OBC and PwD will have to get 50 per cent. Meanwhile, SC and ST candidates need to get a minimum of 40 per cent to pass the exam.
Candidates who have cleared higher secondary or class 12 with at least 50 per cent marks along with DElEd/BTC or equivalent exam from any recognised board of education or institutes are eligible to appear for paper I. Graduate candidates with BEd degrees can also apply for paper I.
Meanwhile, those willing to teach middle school must hold a BEd degree with at least 50 per cent marks, or those who have completed graduation in any other stream along with a two-year diploma degree in elementary education are eligible to appear for paper II.