Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the e-admit card for Indian Forest Service Main Examination, 2017. The e-admit card is available for download on the official UPSC website. The admit cards will be available for download till December 3, 2017. The Main examination for Indian Forest Services 2017 will begin from December 3, 2017 and will be conducted in two sessions. The last date for Main examination is December 13, 2017. The detailed time table is available on the UPSC website and can be downloaded from there.
UPSC IFS Main Exam 2017 Result released at upsc.gov.in, Fill DAF from 10th January 2018: UPSC IFS Main Examination 2017 Result has been declared by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on its official website – upsc.gov.in. UPSC had conducted the Indian Forest Services Main Examination 2017 in December last month and candidates who have qualified the exam will now be eligible to appear in the Interview or Personality Test round.
UPSC will release the marksheets of the candidates within 15 days of Final Result which will be declared after the Interviews/Personality Test. Candidates who had appeared for the Mains exam can follow the instructions below and check their result now:
How to Check UPSC IFS Main Examination 2017 Result?
Step 1 – Visit the official website – upsc.gov.in/
Step 2 – Under ‘What’s New’ section, click on “Written Result: Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2017”
Step 3 – It will take you to the next page, where you need to click on the pdf
Step 4 – CTRL+F with your Roll Number
Step 5 – Download the pdf and save it or take a print out for further reference
The Commission will make e-summon letters available on the website for qualified candidates and no summon letters will be sent by paper. However, qualified candidates who would not receive any communication on the same by UPSC, must contact the Commission’s office on the following numbers – 011-23385271, 011-23381125 & 011-23098543. The Interviews or Personality Tests of the qualified candidates will be organized at the Office of Union Public Service Commission at Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069. Also, the qualified candidates are required to fill the DAF to submit Cadre preferences from 10th January 2018 on UPSC’s official website.
About UPSC: It is India’s central agency authorised to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination and other important government exams. It conduct examinations for appointment to the services of the Union. It directs recruitment by selection through interviews
How to download UPSC IFS Main Exam Admit Card?
Step one: Go to official UPSC website: www.upsc.gov.in
Step two: Click on the admit card link in the What’s new section of the website.
Step three: In the new window, you will have to click on the admit card link again.
Step four: You will first be taken to the instruction page. Read the instructions issued for candidates carefully and if need be take a printout too.
Step five: Click on ‘yes’ to indicate that you have read the instructions.
Step six: Select one of the two options given – by Registration number or by Roll number.
Step seven: Enter your roll number/registration number, date of birth and random image given.
Step eight: Submit the information and your admit card will be displayed. Take a printout.
Candidates should check the information mentioned on the admit card carefully and in case of any discrepancy should contact UPSC immediately. Candidates must mention their Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name and Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
The e-admit card for the Indian Forest Service (IFS) main examination has been released by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). All those candidates who will be appearing for the same are required to download their respective admit cards from the official website, www.upsc.gov.in
Log on to the official website www.upsc.gov.in. Under ‘What’s new’, click on ‘e-Admit cards: Indian Forest Service (Mains) 2017’. In the provided fields, enter your registration number/roll number, date of birth and image code. Click on submit. Your admit card will be displayed on the screen. Download the same and take a printout for future reference.
1. The Indian Forest Services (Main) Examination, 2017 will be held in two sessions and each session will have three hours plus twenty minutes per hour (total sixty minutes) compensatory time for Visually Impaired candidates (visual impairment 40% or more). Such candidates will accordingly be allowed three hours and sixty minutes to answer in each session.
2. The Candidates with disabilities, who have been permitted by the Commission to bring their own scribe to write the exam, will be allowed to avail the assistance of such Scribe, only if he/she carries a valid Scribe Admit Card duly issued by the Commission for such purpose.
3. The Candidates with disabilities, who have been permitted by the Commission to bring their own scribe to write the exam, will not be allowed to change their Scribe subsequently without intimating the commission.
4. The scribe will read out the question to the candidate and on candidate’s instruction, will write the answer in the QCA booklet.
5. The scribe will make no gestures, sounds or any other response or communication designed to indicate to the candidate the correctness or otherwise of the answer being recorded by him/her.Any such attempt would entail disqualification of the candidate and stringent action against both the candidate and the scribe shall be taken.
6. The peace in the examination hall or of the other candidates seated in the examination hall should not be disturbed while the scribe reads out the questions to the candidate or when the candidate indicates the correct response to the scribe for marking in the answer-sheet.
7. The candidate and the scribe will sign a declaration that they are aware of/have read the Commission’s instructions regarding the conduct of the candidate and his/her scribe and they undertake to abide by these instructions.
8. No TA/DA or any remuneration will be paid by the Commission either to the candidate or the scribe brought by him/her.
9. Violation of any of the instructions shall entail cancellation of the candidature of the candidate in addition to any other appropriate action that may be taken by the Commission against the candidate/scribe. Both the candidate and the scribe shall be subject to the rules of examination and action will be taken against them for violation of the same as per rules of the examination.
“The Commission has uploaded the e-Admit Cards on its website, the eligible candidates are advised to download their e-Admit Card and take a printout thereof. No Paper Admit Card will be issued for this examination by the Commission.”
INDIAN FOREST SERVICE (MAIN) EXAMINATION, 2017
e-Admit card Issue date: 09-11-2017
End date: 13-12-2017
Important Instructions 1. Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
2. Mention your Name, Roll Number,Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
3. Bring this e-Admit Card (Print out) in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. e-Admit Card may be preserved till the declaration of written result .
4. You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card , the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
5. Enter the Examination Hall 20 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination.
6. You will not be admitted to the examination if you report 10 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the examination .
7. If you appear at a centre / sub-centre other than the one indicated by the Commission in your e-Admit Card , your answer scripts will not be evaluated and your candidature is liable to be cancelled.
8. Please Read the “Rules/Instructions for the Examination” Published in the Employment News and available on the upsc website www.upsc.gov.in and “Poster containing instructions displayed outside the Examination Hall.
9. Your candidature to the examination is provisional.
10. Use of Scientific(Non-Programmable type) Calculators is allowed and if considered necessary may be brought by candidates. Programmable type calculators are,however, not allowed in this examination.
11. Possession/Use of Mobile Phones and other Electronics/Communication devices is banned in the examination premises.
12. For conventional(essay-type) Papers,candidate must note that they should strictly answer all parts and sub-parts of a question in the question Cum Answer (QCA) booklet in the space provided under each question part in the (QCA) booklet.
13. Candidates are advised to ensure that spaces/pages remaining blank are clearly crossed out before the QCA booklet are handed over to the invigilator.
14. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items in the Examination Halls, as safe keeping of the same can not be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
15. Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card will have to bring a photo identity proof viz. Adhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport,Voter I Card etc. and two passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.
16. Violation of any instruction(s) shall entail cancellation of candidature of the candidate in addition to any other appropriate action that may be taken by the Commission against the candidate.
About UPSC: It is India’s central agency authorised to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination and other important government exams.