The UPSC has notified details of the National Defence Academy(NDA) and Naval Academy (NA) exam. The NDA and NA selection exam are usually held twice a year. The UPSC will conduct a common exam for both the editions of NDA and NA exam. UPSC NDA & NA Admit Card 2021 – The Union Public Service Commission, UPSC has released the admit card for National Defence Academy and Naval Academy, NDA & NA 2021 on the official website.
NDA /NA News, Union Public Service Commission has postponed UPSC NDA/NA II Exam 2021 on June 23, 2021. The e National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II) that was scheduled to be conducted on September 5, 2021 has been postponed. Candidates who have registered themselves for the examination can check the official notice on upsc.gov.in.
As per the new notice, UPSC NDA/NA II Exam 2021 will be conducted on November 14, 2021 along with the already scheduled Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2021. The examination will be conducted at 75 centres across the country. Candidates who have already applied for the examination will be given the option to change their centre if they want to.*
The students who wish to appear for the exams can check and download their admit card/ hall tickets for the exams on upsc.gov.in. the exams would be conducted on April 18, across various centres in the country. The commission has also released some important instructions for the students which can be checked after that. A total of 400 vacancies will be filled through this exam.
Union Public Service Commission has released UPSC NDA/NA I Admit Card 2021 on March 26, 2021. Candidates who will appear for National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination I 2021 can download the admit card through the official site of UPSC on upsc.gov.in. The e-admit card is available from March 26 to April 18, 2021.
The written examination will comprise of Objective Type Questions. For both writing and marking answers in the OMR sheet (Answer Sheet) candidates must use black ball pen only Pens with any other color are prohibited. There is negative marking for wrong answers marked by a candidate.
Two-stage selection procedure based on Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test has been introduced at Selection Centres/Air Force Selection Boards/Naval Selection Boards. UPSC NDA/NA exam 2021 will fill up 400 posts in National Defence Academy and Naval Academy. The online application was started on December 30, 2020 and ended on January 19, 2021.
The common exam will be held on September 6 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 147th Course.
|Name Of The Admit Card||UPSC NDA & NA Admit Card 2021|
|Conducting Agency Name||UPSC|
|Title||Download UPSC NDA & NA Admit Card|
|Subject||UPSC would release Admit Card for NDA & NA Exam|
|Full-Form||UPSC National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA) exam Admit Card|
|Exam Date||November 14, 2021|
TES is the Technical Entry Scheme in Indian Army for 10+2 pass candidates. On successful completion of 4 years of the course, cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt. For the 45th TES courses will commence on the notified date.
The official notification on the UPSC website states, NDA & NA Exam 2021, scheduled to be held on April 18, 2021. as per the notice. The NDA and NA examinations are conducted by UPSC for admission into the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy.
Students were awaiting the admit cards of the exam. Candidates who were set to appear for the examination can check the notice by visiting the official UPSC website upsc.gov.in, and scrolling through the notifications tab.
Steps to Download UPSC NDA & NA Admit Card 2021
- The candidates can visit the official website of UPSC, upsc.gov.in
- Go to the link in the latest section that reads NDA & NA Admit cards 2021
- You would be redirected to a new page.
- Go to the link there and enter your registration number along with your date of birth to download the admit card
- Save the document for future reference.
The candidates are advised to examine the e-Admit Card carefully and immediately bring discrepancies, if any, to the attention of Union Public Service Commission. In the complete correspondence with UPSC, candidates need to mention their names, Roll Number, Registration IDs and the name and year of the examination.
To enter the examination venue, the candidates need to bring the e-Admit Card (printout) along with photo identity card (original), whose number is mentioned in the e-Admit Card, in each session. They must keep the e-Admit card safe until the declaration of the final result is done. It is necessary to present the admit card before the Services Selection Board.
It is to be noted that 10 minutes before the commencement of the exam, the admission would be closed at the examination venue. This means at 09:50 AM in the pre-session session and at 01:50 PM in the afternoon session, after the admission is closed, no candidate would be allowed to go inside the exam centre. The candidates are advised to follow all these instructions on the date of the exam which is April 18, 2021.
Important Instructions by UPSC:
- Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
- Mention your Name, Roll Number,Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
- Bring this e-Admit card (print out), along with the (original) Photo Identity Card, whose number is mentioned in the e-Admit Card , in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. E-Admit Card must be preserved till the declaration of the final result as its production before Service Selection Board is necessary.
- You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card , the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
- Please note that entry into the Examination Venue shall be closed 10 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the Examination i.e. 9:50 AM for the Forenoon Session and 01:50 PM for the Afternoon Session. No candidate shall be allowed to enter into the Examination Venue after closure of the entry.
- Candidates are advised to visit their Examination Venue at least one day in advance and familiarize themselves with the itinerary to avoid the last minute hassle in their own interest. They should reach the Examination Venue on the day of Examination well in time for frisking.
- Candidates should note that they shall not be allowed to appear at any other Venue except the Venue mentioned in the e-Admit Card. If a candidate appears at any other venue due to any reason, his candidature shall liable to be cancelled.
- Please Read the “Rules/Instructions for the Examination” available in the Examination notice and “Poster containing instructions” displayed outside the Examination Hall.
- Your candidature to the examination is provisional.
- Candidate should not be in possession of or using any mobile phone (even in switched off mode), pager or any electronic equipment or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smart watches, etc., or camera or Bluetooth devices or any other equipment or related accessories either in working or switched off mode capable of being used as a communication device during the examination. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future Examinations.
- Use of normal or simple wrist watches by candidates is allowed inside the Examination Rooms/ Halls. However, use of watches fitted with any special accessory that might be used as communication device or smart watches is strictly prohibited and candidates are not allowed to take such watches into the Examination Rooms/ Halls.
- There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate.
- Answers other than those made by Black Ball Point Pen would not be evaluated.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items to the Examination Hall, as safe keeping of the same can not be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
- Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card will have to bring a photo identity proof and two passport size photographs one for each session for appearing at the examination with an undertaking.
- Candidates should note that any omission/ mistake/ discrepancy in encoding / filling in details in the OMR answer sheet, especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection.
- Wearing of mask/face cover is mandatory for all candidates. Candidates without mask/face cover will not be allowed entry into the Venue.
- Candidates, however, will have to remove their masks for verification, whenever required by the Examination functionaries.
- Candidate may carry his/her own hand sanitizer (small size) in transparent bottle.
- Candidates to follow COVID 19 norms of ‘social distancing’ as well as ‘personal hygiene’ inside the Examination Halls/Rooms as well as in the premises of the Venue.
Websites for UPSC