User Guide for RVM Child Rights Cell Rajiv Vidya Mission (SSA), A.P., Hyderabad
All the Officers of DPO and MEO please open the above site with given user name and default password.
- After login Please check entered your details, name, phone number, mail id etc….for receiving SMS and email. If any changes pl. send mail to email@example.com
- Please change your default password by clicking the change password option.
- If any complaint registered by CRC cell automatically SMS and email will be sent to the MEO, District level concerned Officer and Project Officer and State level officer.
- All MEOs are requested Pl. login regularly and whenever you received the SMS, mail from the CRC Cell. Pl see the complaint in dashboard list in the following Web site: http://rvmcrc.cgg.gov.in
- If the MEO, not seen the complaint, the complaint automatically escalates to the District level concerned officer and Project Officer/DEO.
- District level officers are requested to log in regularly for any complaint concerned wing (Officials also sent District level officers usernames and password to DPO’s and MEO’s).
- SPD may view complaint status at any time.
Please see below how to login:
- First got to Official website home page URL by typing “rvmcrc.cgg.gov.in” in any browser If you want. The following child rights cell home page screen appears.
- Enter your User name and Password in the following field. Click on the “sign-in” button.
- The following Welcome to particular OFFICER’s page appears. After The Officer must check their details of Name, Phone number, Email id, Mandal details entered correctly or not.
- After that please Change your password: xxxxxxxx; And Please Remember your password
User Guide for RVM Child Rights Cell
CHILD RIGHTS CELL TOLL-FREE- 1800 425 3525