New voters register until January 15. Final List Release on February 7th. Election Commission announces a schedule for new voters in Telangana state. State election chief (CEO) Dr. Rajatkumar said that those under 18 years old can apply for voting by January 1, 2020.
From 16th December to 15th January, new applications and amendments will be received. The supplementary list will be prepared till February 4 to resolve objections by January 27,
The final list of voters will be published on February 7, 2020. On the other hand, the list of voters and the rationalization of polling stations will be completed till November 30.
Validation details can be found through the Voter Helpline Mobile, NVVSP Portal, and General Service Centers through the 1950 Voter Helpline.
Form-8: If there is any difference in voter details, Form-8,
Form-7: Claim to register by Form-7 if dead or house is changed.
Param-6: Similarly, the new voters can be registered through Param-6.
He said that voters were facilitated by a 1950 helpline number.
Voters List Special Amendment Schedule:
- Voter list special amendment schedule announced by Central Election Commission
- Voters across the state will be checking out August 1 to August 31.
- The housewives will be inspecting the house from September 1st to the 30th.
- Polling stations and other processes will continue till October 15.
- Voter list draft to be announced on October 15
- Objections were put off until the end of November.
- Special awareness programs to be held on November 2, 3, 9 and 10
- The deadline for resolving the objections is December 15.
- The final list of voters will be announced before February 7, 2020.
- 18 As of January 1, 2020, 18-year-olds were allowed to apply for voting.
- Apply online till 30th November at www.nvsp.in
Applying for Voting:
Everybody’s right to vote in a democratic country: Everyone should take advantage of the right to vote. All young people who are 18 years old till January 1, 2020, are required to register as voters in the voter list. To find out if their name is on the youth voter list please visit www.nvsp.in or contact a concerned booth level official. There are three ways to register as an unnamed voter.
1. Provide details to relative booth level officers.
2. Form 6 should be applied to the concerned tahsildar’s office.
3. You can register online at ceotelangana.nic.in website.
- Form 6 – New Enrollment as a New Voter
- Form 6A – Enrollment of Overseas Voter for Non-Resident Indians
- Form 7 – Deletion (Shifting / Dead / Permanently Migrated) Removal
- Form 8 – Corrections / Modifications Changes / Additions
- Form 8A – Transposition from one PS to another PS (within the AC)
Last Date for Registration as New Voter: 30-11-2020 (in Telangana)
Last Date for Registration as New Voter: 30-11-2020 (in Andhra Pradesh)
Voter registration process:
October 15: Voter list draft
up to November 30: Adoption of objections
December 15: Objection resolved
before 7: publication of the final Otterly list.