New voters register until November 15. Final List Release on February 7th. Election Commission announces a schedule for new voters in Telangana state. State election chief (CEO) Dr. Rajatkumar said that those under 18 years old can apply for voting by January 1, 2022.
New Voter Registration Program 2021, the Election Commission of India has released a special schedule for those who have attained the age of 18 by January 1, 2022 to apply for new voter registration.
Booth Level Officers (BLOs) at each polling station will be available to you. There you can fill up Form-6 and give a photo, your SSC memo Xerox, Aadhaar card Xerox. Changes and additions can be made to the old voter card along with the registration of new voters.
Those who are unable to do so can also register as voters online. Click on the link below to register to vote online. From 16th November to 15th December, new applications and amendments will be received. The supplementary list will be prepared till February 4 to resolve objections by January 15,
The final list of voters will be published on 15-01-2022. On the other hand, the list of voters and the rationalization of polling stations will be completed till 31-10-2021.
Validation details can be found through the Voter Helpline Mobile, NVVSP Portal, and General Service Centers through the 1950 Voter Helpline.
Form-8: If there is any difference in voter details, Form-8,
Form-7: Claim to register by Form-7 if dead or house is changed.
Param-6: Similarly, the new voters can be registered through Param-6.
He said that voters were facilitated by a 1950 helpline number.
Voters List Special Amendment Schedule:
- Voter list special amendment schedule announced by Central Election Commission
- Voters across the state will be checking out August 1 to August 31.
- The housewives will be inspecting the house from September 1st to the 30th.
- Polling stations and other processes will continue till October 15.
- Voter list draft to be announced on November 15
- Objections were put off until the end of November.
- Special awareness programs to be held on November 2, 3, 9 and 10
- The deadline for resolving the objections is January 01.
- The final list of voters will be announced before 05-01-2021.
- 18 As of January 1, 2022, 18-year-old were allowed to apply for voting.
- Apply online till 30th November at www.nvsp.in
Applying for Voting:
Everybody’s right to vote in a democratic country: Everyone should take advantage of the right to vote. All young people who are 18 years old till January 1, 2022, are required to register as voters in the voter list. To find out if their name is on the youth voter list please visit www.nvsp.in or contact a concerned booth level official. There are three ways to register as an unnamed voter.
1. Provide details to relative booth level officers.
2. Form 6 should be applied to the concerned tahsildar’s office.
3. You can register online at ceotelangana.nic.in website.
- Form 6 – New Enrollment as a New Voter
- Form 6A – Enrollment of Overseas Voter for Non-Resident Indians
- Form 7 – Deletion (Shifting / Dead / Permanently Migrated) Removal
- Form 8 – Corrections / Modifications Changes / Additions
- Form 8A – Transposition from one PS to another PS (within the AC)
Last Date for Registration as New Voter: 30-11-2021 (in Telangana)
Last Date for Registration as New Voter: 30-11-2021 (in Andhra Pradesh)
Voter registration process:
- Polling Stations Rationalization: 31-08-2021
- Draft Voter List: 01-11-2021,
- Application for Corrections and Changes in Voter List up to 20-12-2021,
- Solve the Applications and new voter list announcement: 05-01-2022,