Vignan University has released the VSAT 2022 official notification on its official website, https://vignan.ac.in/v-sat and the entrance exam is scheduled to be conducted from May 24 to 30. The last date to register for the entrance exam is May 20.
Guntur District Vignan Deemed University has released the notification of B Tech, BPharmacy, BBA, BCA, BSc, BA, LLB, M Tech, MBA, MCA, PhD admission notification for the year 2022-23. The admissions would be based on the talent showed in the VISAT examination conducted across the country. Interested students will also be given coaching to write Civils.
Vignan University conducts the VSAT examination for the candidates who wish to take admission into B.Pharmacy and B.Tech programmes offered by Vignan University’s Guntur and Vadlamudi Campus. Vignan’s Foundation For Science, Technology & Research University is a private university in the Guntur district, Andhra Pradesh, India.
VSAT means Vignan’s Scholastic Aptitude Test which is conducted and organised for admission into BTech/ BPharmacy in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The institute offers admission to various undergraduate, postgraduate and research programmes. The university also offers a combined course of BTech and Civil Services (IAS, IPS etc.).
Candidates seeking admission can submit VSAT online application form 2022 on online and offline mode. Before applying for it, candidates must check eligibility criteria. VSAT important dates of the different events will be available very soon at the official website.
The VSAT entrance examination is conducted on a national level basis and is conducted in computer-based (online) mode. The entrance examination comprises 120 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and the test-takers are given 3 hours to complete the entrance examination.
VSAT Details 2022: Candidates can take a look at some of the important highlights about VSAT 2022 exam that has been mentioned in the table provided below:
|Entrance Exam||VSAT Entrance Exam|
|Name of Entrance Examination||Vignan Scholastic Aptitude Test (VSAT)|
|Conducting Body of the Entrance Examination||Vignan’s University|
|Application Process of the Entrance Examination||Online Mode|
|Mode of of the Entrance Examination||Online Mode|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|Level of Entrance Examination||National Level Entrance Exam|
|Frequency of VSAT 2022 Examination||Once a Year|
VSAT Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for VSAT. The eligibility criteria for North Indian States and South Indian States vary from each other. Candidates qualified in V-SAT / AP EAMCET or TS EAMCET / JEE Main / JEE Advanced can also apply if they have obtained the minimum required CGPA/Percentage.
- Candidates must be born on or after July 1, 2000.
- Candidates must have obtained 7.0 CGPA if studied in Andhra Pradesh or above 60% aggregate marks in Telangana and the other South Indian States or 50% aggregate marks if studied in North, North East and other states.
- Candidates qualified V-SAT / AP or TS EAMCET / JEE Mains / JEE Advanced and obtained the minimum marks in Class 12 as mentioned in the second point can also apply.
- For BTech/BPharmacy programs, attempt Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English/Aptitude.
- For BTech Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering, Food Technology & BPharmacy programs, attempt Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English/Aptitude.
VSAT Exam Pattern: The medium of instruction of the exam is English only wherein candidates will have to answer questions in MCQ format. For each question in the entrance examination, there will be multiple possible responses and the candidates have to choose the most appropriate response. As per the entrance pattern, 1 mark will be awarded to the candidate for every correct answer and no marks will be deducted for incorrect answers.
|Sections||Number of Questions|
To find the complete details regarding VSAT application form dates, admit card details, exam dates, result and counselling details in the sections that follow:
Stages in VSAT application form 2022 submission process
- VSAT Registration
- Filling the application form of VSAT
- Upload of Image & Signature
- Payment of the VSAT application fee
- Final submission of the VSAT application form.
Steps to Fill the VSAT Online Application form 2022
- Visit the University website: https://vignan.ac.in/
- On this home page, click on the direct link to access the VSAT application, i.e. https://vignan.ac.in/v-sat/
- Provide your Name, Mobile Number and Date of Birth.
- Once registered, fill the application form with the requisite information.
- After this, click on the ‘Next’ tab and upload the scanned copies of your photograph and signature as per the given dimensions.
- Select the declaration “I Agree” and click on “Submit” tab.
- The next step is to pay the application fee through Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card.
- Enter the requisite details such Card name, Year of card, CVV, etc.
- After the successful payment of application fee, click on ‘Final submit’ tab.
- Take a printed copy of VSAT application form 2022 for further use.
VSAT Hall Ticket 2022:
VSAT Examination hall ticket will be released after the registration is over, and the candidates can take the online exam from home by using the hall ticket number. The link to download the admit card will be sent to candidates’ mobile number. In order to access the admit card, candidates will be required to enter their respective application number or hall ticket number. The admit card of VSAT will be issued to the candidates whose applications were successfully accepted.
The VSAT admit card will comprise of exam related and candidate-specific details such as VSAT registration number, date of VSAT exam, roll number of the candidate and venue details of the entrance exam. Candidates must carefully cross-check all the details mentioned on the admit card, and they may contact the Director of the examination of Vignan University in case of any issue/error.
How to Download VSAT Admit Card 2022?
For downloading the admit card for VSAT, candidates can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Click on the link for downloading the admit card of VSAT.
- Enter your application number or the hall ticket number, and click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- The admit card of VSAT will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of the admit card for future use.
VSAT Result 2022: After conduct of entrance examination, University will release VSAT Result. Candidates who have appeared in the entrance examination can check results from web portal. With this result how well they have performed in the entrance examination and whether they are eligible to participate in the VSAT counselling process 2022 which will be conducted soon after the result of VSAT is released.
How to Check VSAT Result 2022? By following the steps given below, candidates can check their result of VSAT:
- The results of VSAT can be checked through the direct link that will be provided here.
- Once after clicking on the link, a new page will be displayed wherein the candidates will be required to enter their Hall Ticket Number and Intermediate Marks.
- After that, candidates will have to click on the ‘Submit’ tab.
- The result of VSAT will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the VSAT result and take a print out of the same in order to participate in further admission rounds.
VSAT Important Dates: Candidates can take a look at the below table to know about the exact details about the entrance examination.
|Issue of VSAT Application Forms||February 22, 2021|
|Last Date of Filling VSAT Application Forms||May 20, 2021|
|Date of Issue of Admit Card||To be Notified|
|Date of VSAT||May 24 to 30, 2021|
|Declaration of VSAT Result||To be Notified|
|Counselling Process Begins||To be Notified|