West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board has started the WBJEE Counselling 2021 process from September 28, 2021 by the exam conducting body. In this round, candidates can now register for admissions through JEE Main and B.Arch courses. Students can apply now on the official website, wbjeeb.nic.in.
WBJEE Admission Counselling 2021 will end on November 11, 2021 after the Mock-up round has ended. Candidates must note that this Counselling will take place in three rounds. These are Round 1, Round 2 and the Mock-up round. Those who don’t secure a seat in the initial rounds, can apply for the next ones.
The WBJEE Seat Allotment list for this first round will be released on October 4, 2021. Candidates can check below the steps on how to apply for this counselling along with the direct link to do so.
|Name of the counselling||WBJEE Counselling 2021|
|Title||Submit for WBJEE Admission Counselling Online Application 2021|
|Subject||WBJEE Board released WBJEE Admission Counselling Schedule 2021|
|Link||register for WBJEE Admission Counselling|
How to apply for WBJEE Counselling 2021 for JEE Main, B.Arch
- Candidates will have to go to the official website, wbjeeb.nic.in.
- On the Homepage, scroll down and then click on the tab that reads, ‘Registrations for JEE Main and B.Arch courses 2021.’
- A new page would open where you can enter your details.
- Register yourself and then start filling the application form.
- Once you’re done, pay the requisite application fee and click on submit.
- Your WBJEE Admission Counselling 2021 Registration would be completed.
- Download and print a copy of the same for future references.
Candidates can register themselves till September 30, 2021. This Counselling round will be followed by the document verification and payment of fees as per the official notice. After candidates have secured a seat, they will have to report to colleges to continue the admissions process. These admissions are held in order to allot students seats in various programs/courses offered by colleges in West Bengal.