West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) has declared the round 2 WBJEE Seat allotment result for JEE (Main) and Architecture seats on its official website. Candidates who have applied for the WBJEEB can visit the official website of WBJEEB wbjeeb.nic.in to check and download their result.
Candidates can check their WBJEE round 2 seat allotment results either from the official website. Candidates can follow the step-by-step instructions given below to check and download the WBJEE round 2 seat allotment result 2021.
|Name of the result||WBJEE Counselling Result 2021|
|Title||Check the West Bengal JEE Seat Allotment 2021|
|Subject||West Bengal released WBJEE Seat Allotment List 2021|
|Link||WBJEE Allotment Result|
How to check WBJEE Seat allotment result 2021?
- Go to the official website of WBJEEB, wbjeeb.nic.in
- On the homepage click on the link which reads “View Seat Allotment Result Round 2 for JEE(Main) & Architecture seats”
- It will direct to a new page of the WBJEEB’s portal
- You need to enter your roll number and password
- Your WBJEE round 2 seat allotment result 2021 will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a printout of the WBJEE round 2 seat allotment result 2021 for future reference