TS SCERT 2nd Class Maths Lesson Plans 2023 or SCERT Telangana Class 2 Maths Unit Plans download medium wise from here. Teachers who are teaching 2nd Class Mathematics in Telangana Schools can check details and download the medium wise FLN Class 2 Mathematics Period Plans, day wise Lesson Plans and Period wise Unit plans from here.
Mediums wise FLN 2nd Class Maths subject weekly Lesson Plans has been prepared by the Telangana SCERT with the help of Subject experts. These period wise or day wise lesson plans for each week have been uploaded on its official website of TS SCERT. Candidates can download weekly Unit plans from here.
TS Class 2 Maths Lesson Plans 2023 i.e., TS 2nd Class Maths Lesson wise Lesson Plans, TS 2nd Class Maths Topic wise Lesson Plans, TS 2nd Class Maths Week wise lesson plans, Medium wise TS 2nd Class Maths all Lesson Plans downloading links are provided here for you. Every teacher is required to prepare a lesson plan or unit plan because this is considered as guide for the every day lessons.
|Name of the Lesson plans||Class 2 Maths Lesson Plans 2023|
|Title||Download 2nd Class Maths Unit Plans 2023|
|Subject||SCERT Telangana released Class 2 Maths Unit Plans 2023|
|Unit Plans||Download all Lesson Plans From here|
|2nd Class Maths Unit Plans (EM)||2nd Class Maths Unit Plans (EM) PDF download from here|
|2nd Class Maths Unit Plans (TM)||2nd Class Maths Unit Plans PDF download from here|
|2nd Maths Lesson Name||Month||Week|
|Numbers from 1 to 20|
|Numbers from 10 to 99|
|Numbers with Three Digits|
|Comparing Three-Digit Numbers|
|Addition of Numbers|
|Addition of Numbers (Carry over)|
|Subtraction of Numbers|
|Multiplication of Numbers (I)|
|Multiplication of Tables ( 1 to 10)|
|Multiplication of Numbers (II)|
|Division of one number by another number|
|Length of Things|
|Weight of Things|
|Measure of Liquids|
2nd Class Maths Learning Outcomes
- Unit – 1: Shall we count: Pupil will be able to identify the numbers below 100.
- write expanded form and short form of 2-digit numbers.
- understand the place value and face value of 2-digit numbers.
- arrange the 2-digit numbers in ascending and descending order.
- rounding to nearest tens of 2-digit numbers.
- read and write the 2-digit numbers in words and vice versa
- compare the 2-digit numbers using with appropriate symbols (<, =, >)
- use 2-digit numbers in daily life situations.
- make connection to expanded and short form of given 2-digit number.
- represents the numbers up to 99 as numbers using base 10 blocks and vice versa.
- Unit – 2: Let us add: Pupil will be able to solve addition problems of 2-digit numbers with and without regrouping (sum not exceeding 99)
- understand the algorithm to solve word problems of addition.
- identify errors and correcting mistakes in addition problem.
- solves addition problems in different situations presented through pictures and stories.
- frame daily situation problems for given addition facts.
- apply the concept of addition in daily life situations.
- tender amount up to ‘100 using notes and coins.
- Unit – 3: How much I left: Pupil will be able to do the subtraction of 2-digit numbers (with and without regrouping)
- identify the mistakes in subtraction and correct the mistakes.
- solves subtraction problems in different situations presented through pictures and stories.
- solve daily life problems/ situations based on subtraction of 2-digit numbers.
- write the subtraction statements as addition statements (by using symbols).
- solve the given subtraction problems using pictures/ things/ spike abacus etc.
- Unit – 4: Playing with numbers: Pupil will be able to know the formation of 100.
- count in hundreds up to 900.
- say place and face values of digits in the given 3-digit number.
- write the number in expanded form and short form.
- write the given 3-digit numbers in ascending and descending order.
- write all possible 2-digit numbers with the given 3 different digits.
- rounding 3-digit number to its nearest hundreds.
- read and write all 3-digit numbers in words and vice versa.
- compare the 3-digit numbers using appropriate symbols (<, =, >).
- use 3-digit numbers in daily life situations.
- make connection to expand and short form of given 3-digit number.
- tender change for ‘200 and ‘500.
- Represents 3-digit numbers using base 10 blocks or dummy currency and vice versa.
- Unit – 5: How many times: Pupil will be able to count in equal groups.
- recognize multiplication as repeated addition.
- construct tables from 1-5 and 10.
- count numbers with skipping.
- creates patterns using numbers involving multiplication tables 2, 3, 4, 5 and 10.
- read a multiplication phrase (3×5)
- change the multiplication sentence into addition form and vice versa.
- show the multiplication form in picture representation and vice versa.
- Unit – 6:Share it: Pupil will be able to identify division as sharing equally.
- recognize the symbol of division ‘÷’.
- identify division as repeated subtraction.
- do division up to 20 numbers by using numbers below 5.
- complete the division fact by finding the missing part (divisor or dividend)
- read and write the division symbol and use it in mathematical statements.
- apply division in day to day life situations and solve the problems.
- show the division form in picture representation and vice versa.
- Unit – 7: Shapes around us: Pupil will be able to makes 3D objects by using 2D shapes.
- identify the next figures in a shapes pattern.
- identify the patterns in given number series or alphabet and extend the pattern.
- identifies the objects which are rolls, slide for given objects.
- identifies 3D shapes in objects (without using the names of the shapes)
- understand and counts the 2D shapes which are formed by tracing along the edges of 3D objects are used in our daily life.
- Unit – 8: My diary: Pupil will be able to say the names of the days/ months in sequential order.
- identify the sequence of events happening in terms of hours/ days.
- arrange the incidents happening in daily life in sequential order.
- read the clock in hours.
- identify the fruits/ vegetables available in different seasons/ months.
- draw the hands of clock to the given time.
- Unit – 9: Let us measure: Pupil will be able to measure and compare length of given objects by using non-standard measurements.
- identify the importance of standard measurements by measuring with the help of stick/ pencil.
- identify capacity of vessel which holds more/ less liquid and measure the capacity of liquid using the non-standard measurements.
- estimate length of given objects by using non-standard measurements.
- identify the heavier/ lighter object among the given objects and keep them in order.
- do simple problems connecting with length, weight and capacity in daily life situations.
- compare the weights using balance (picture representation).
Download 2nd Class Maths Lesson Plans
|2nd Class Maths Unit Names||Download Unit Plan|
|1. Shall we count||1. Shall we count Unit Plan|
|2. Let us Add||2. Let us Add Unit Plan|
|3. How much I left||3. How much I left Unit Plan|
|4. Playing with numbers||4. Playing with numbers Unit Plan|
|5. How many times?||5. How many times? Unit Plan|
|6. Share it||6. Share it Unit Plan|
|7. Shapes around us||7. Shapes around us Unit Plan|
|8. My diary||8. My diary Unit Plan|
|9. Let us Measure||9. Let us Measure Unit Plan|
|Primary Level 2nd Class Maths Lesson Plans *||Primary Level 2nd Class Maths Unit Plans Download|