TS SCERT 3rd Class Maths Lesson Plans 2023 or SCERT Telangana Class 3 Maths Unit Plans download medium wise from here. Teachers who are teaching 3rd Class Mathematics in Telangana Schools can check details and download the medium wise FLN Class 3 Mathematics Period Plans, day wise Lesson Plans and Period wise Unit plans from here.
Mediums wise FLN 3rd Class Maths subject weekly Lesson Plans has been prepared by the Telangana SCERT with the help of Subject experts. These period wise or day wise lesson plans for each week have been uploaded on its official website of TS SCERT. Candidates can download weekly Unit plans from here.
TS Class 3 Maths Lesson Plans 2023 i.e., TS 3rd Class Maths Lesson wise Lesson Plans, TS 3rd Class Maths Topic wise Lesson Plans, TS 3rd Class Maths Week wise lesson plans, Medium wise TS 3rd Class Maths all Lesson Plans downloading links are provided here for you. Every teacher is required to prepare a lesson plan or unit plan because this is considered as guide for the every day lessons.
|Name of the Lesson plans||Class 3 Maths Lesson Plans 2023|
|Title||Download 3rd Class Maths Unit Plans 2023|
|Subject||SCERT Telangana released Class 3 Maths Unit Plans 2023|
|Unit Plans||Download all Lesson Plans From here|
|3rd Class Maths Unit Plans (EM)||3rd Class Maths Unit Plans (EM) PDF download from here|
|3rd Class Maths Unit Plans (TM)||3rd Class Maths Unit Plans PDF download from here|
|3rd Class Maths Lesson Name||Month||Week|
|Shapes and Spatial Understanding|
|Using Addition and Subtraction|
|Day to Day Maths|
3rd Class Maths Learning Outcomes
- Unit 1: Let’s recall: The students will be able to…
- read and write numbers up to 999.
- recall place value of 3 digit numbers.
- recall addition and subtraction of 2 digit numbers.
- multiply and divide 2 digit numbers by 1 digit number.
- Unit 2: Numbers: The students will be able to read and write the numbers up to 9999 in order.
- identify and write the Face and Place value of the four digit numbers up to 9999.
- write four digit numbers in expanded and short form up to 9999.
- compare any two 4 digit numbers by using symbols (<,=,>).
- arrange the given four digit numbers in ascending and descending order.
- form all the possible four digit numbers for any given 4 digits and arrange the numbers.
- round off the given numbers to the nearest tens, hundreds and thousands.
- represent the numbers on the number line.
- use the 4 digit concept in daily life.
- Unit 3: Addition: The students will be able to do addition of 2 digit numbers in different methods. (Adding and joining etc.)
- do addition of 3 digit numbers.
- oral and word problems on Addition from real life situations.
- Unit 4: Subtraction: The students will be able to subtract a 3 digit number from a 3 digit number.
- solve Word problems on real life situations.
- solve problems on mental calculations involving 2 digit Subtraction.
- estimate the given subtraction.
- Unit 5: Multiplication: The students will be able to multiply a 2 digit number with one digit number without grouping and regrouping.
- recall the concept ‘How many times’.
- multiply 2 digit number with 2 digit number.
- multiply 3 digit number with 1 digit number.
- recall the vocabulary used in multiplication.
- solve problems with grouping and regrouping.
- form tables from 6th to 9th.
- Unit 6: Division: The students will be able to student understands the terms involved in Division [Divisor, Dividend, Quotient,
- explains the relation between division and multiplication.
- do division of three digit number by single digit number.
- identify Odd or even numbers.
- Unit 7: Data handling: The students will be able to read the data with the help of pictures.
- colour the pictures according to the data.
- use tally marks.
- write tally marks and number on the basis of data.
- Unit 8: Share equally (Fractions): The students will be able to identify same things.
- divide a whole into equal parts.
- make half and quarter parts of a whole.
- colouring of half and quarter parts of a whole.
- Unit 9: Shapes around us: The students will be able to identify different shapes by observing objects from top, front and side views.
- recollects the objects that roll / side and both.
- identify faces of different 3D shapes faces.
- learns different curves, edges and vertices of regular shapes.
- recognize different patterns in day – to –day life.
- form some patterns with shapes.
- fill the given series.
- Unit 10: Measurements: The students will be able to measure lengths in centimetres and metres.
- know about inch and foot.
- estimate and compare the weight of given objects.
- know about standard units of weight i.e., in kilogram and gram.
- estimate and compare the capacities of different objects.
- know about standard units of capacity i.e., litre and milli litre.
- read the clock and write time in hours and minutes.
Download 3rd Class Maths Unit Plans
|3rd Class Maths Unit Name||Download Unit Plan|
|1. Let’s recall||Let’s recall Unit Plan|
|2. Numbers||Numbers Unit Plan|
|3. Addition||Addition Unit Plan|
|4. Subtraction||Subtraction Unit Plan|
|5. Multiplication||Multiplication Unit Plan|
|6. Division||Division Unit Plan|
|7. Data handling||Data handling Unit Plan|
|8. Fractions (Share Equally)||Fractions (Share Equally) Unit Plan|
|9. Geometry (Shapes around us)||Geometry (Shapes around us) Unit Plan|
|10. Measurements||Measurements Unit Plan|
|Primary Level 3rd Class Maths Lesson Plans *||Primary Level 3rd Class Maths Unit Plans Download|