3Rs Remedial Teaching Programme Guidelines, Students Learning Levels Improvement Programme/ 3Rs Remedial Teaching Programme Guidelines, Remedial Teaching Programme Training, subject-wise Remedial Teaching Material, 3Rs remediation/supplementary teaching in AP Schools, 3Rs Remediation Programme in AP schools.
Remedial Teaching Programme is to provide Remedial Teaching for D2 grade students from class I – IX and to enhance the achievement levels of students who are lagging behind in their Academic Standards related to their class-specific age. Remedial Teaching is a 200 hours programme which will be completed in 100 working days.
Remedial Teaching Programme to be conducted in AP Schools after completion of SA-III examinations and After re-opening of the schools. Remedial Teaching Programme will be implemented in two spells for three subjects i.e., Telugu, English and Mathematics.
Spell I Remedial Teaching Programme Schedule: 28-3-2017 to 22-4-2017 and Spell II Remedial Teaching Programme Schedule: In spell-II remaining 82 days of Remedial Teaching Programme will be continued after re-opening of the schools along with regular academics. Remedial Teaching to be conducted in all the Schools from class I- IX
Remedial Teaching Programme Guidelines
Guidelines for the conduct of Remedial Teaching Programme:
1. Common Summative Examination is scheduled from 14-3-2017 to 27-3-2017.
2. Remedial Teaching Programme is scheduled from 28-3-2017 to 22-4-2017.
3. Remedial Teaching Programme is meant for the Dl, D2 grade students of classes I – IX.
4. Remedial Teaching Material – Teacher Handbook and Students Workbook – will be supplied to all DEOs in the form of soft copy and the same is placed in SCERT website.
5. Student workbooks may be supplied to all the students after finalization of funds pooling for Printing.
6. DEOs take initiation to conduct the Remedial Teaching Programme for the benefit of slow learners to enhance their learning levels.
7. Conduct a training programme for all the Headmasters on modalities of Remedial Teaching Programme.
8. Remedial Teaching is a 200 hours programme which will be completed in 100 working days. This will be implemented in two spells for three subjects i.e., Telugu, English and Mathematics.
9. Spell – I: After completion of SA-III examinations:
Spell – I Remedial Teaching period is a morning session and all the schools works from 8.00 am to 12.30 noon. So we have four and a half working hours per day. The 412 working hours per day will be divided into 3 sessions.
Session- I: Telugu
Remedial teaching in the subjects of Telugu, Mathematics and English @ 1 1/2 hours per subject. Nearly 27 working hours are available per subject. 18 working days are available for Remedial teaching from 28-03-2017 to 22-04-2017. Nearly 27 working hours are available per each subject.
10. Spell – II: After re-opening of the schools:
The second spell of 100 days Remedial teaching programme will continue after reopening of the schools for the next Academic Year i.e., 13-06-2017. Remaining 82 days of Remedial Teaching Programme will be continued along with regular academics. Every working day 2 hours will be allotted for Remedial Teaching @ 40 minutes per subject.
11. During summer: During summer Mid-Day-Meal (MDM) will be provided to the students in the drought mandal schools. Spell-II of the Remedial Teaching will be continued during summer in these schools. Remedial Teaching classes should be conduct in the morning session before MDM.
12. Constitute Divisional Level Committees in their respective districts with DIET Principal, DIET Lecturers, SSA, RMSA Sectoral Officers, Dy.EOs, MEOs to monitor Remedial Teaching Programme.
13. During Remedial Teaching Programme instruct all the teachers to implement readiness programme for other than D2 grade students.
14. Readiness Programme is based on the required competencies of the forth coming class.
15. Readiness Programme material is also prepared the SCERT which will be disseminated to all the DEOs and the same will be placed on the SCERT website.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details