Telangana State IX and X Classes CCE Grading Instructions, IX and X Classes Progress Cards. Registers and RecordsIX and X Classes CCE Grading Instructions
Any System is being changed according to usage and future benefits, moves further by rectifying and minimising the demerits of system. In this way the “examination plays an important role in the system of education. Such examination system being modified in many ways.
According G.O.No.17, Dated:14-05-2014 and G.O.No.2 , Dated 26-08.2014, Examination reforms are implementing for class IX and Class X for this academic year 2014-2015 onwards in all type of TS schools. In this regarding, the School Education Department of Telangana has given following Instructions on progress cards of modified 9th and 10th exams pattern. These progress cards while they are expecting the better results.
According to above mentioned Govt. Orders, 9th, 10th class students should be given progress cards prescribed by the Department of School Education Telangana. These cards are prepared by by SCERT, Hyderabad. Progress Cards and Records for TS Schools
I. Children’s Record and Registers for Classes 9th and 10th
- A. Children’s Performance Record for Curricular Subjects
- B. Children’s Performance Record for Co-Curricular Subjects
- C. Central Marks Register for Classes 9th and 10th: In this register we can enter the following details
1. Curricular subjects
2. Co-curricular subjects(in the children progress record only grades will be recorded)
3.Health Status and Checkup Details
4. Attendance Particulars
5. Head Master opinion
II. Children Progress Report for Classes 9th and 10th: In this progress report, we can enter following details of the child
- 1. Health Status and Checkup Details
- 2. Attendance Particulars
- 3. Parents Opinion(Feedback)
- 4. Children Data will be provided
- 5. Curricular subjects
- 6. Co-curricular subjects
9th and 10th Classes CCE Grading Instructions
- All Telangana Schools should maintain progress cards, subject wise register, class wise central marks register.
- Progress cards should be given to the Student. This should be maintained by class teacher.
- Central marks register should be maintained by class teacher. In this register, two pages should be provided for each pupil to enrol the details of the pupil
- Subject wise formative and summative assessment should be entered by subject teacher in this register.
- Before entering the marks and grades in progress card, subject teacher should enter in the model progress card.
- After completing of all subjects in the above said manner, now we have to fill in the central marks register.
- Now, we have to fill the progress cards with only grades for each pupil.
- Marks and grades are filled in subject wise register
- FA Details:
1. Subject specific
Languages-Read the library books or other books and writing the review report(Book review);
Maths -Generating new problems on various concepts of each unit;
Science – Lab record based on experiments;
Social Studies-Reflection on social and contemporary issues.
2. Written works- Writing answers for exercises given in the textbooks
3. Project works
4. Slip test
Grade and grade points details: Grades given to curricular and Co-curricular activities are same they are.
A1: 91-100(10); A2: 81-90(9); B1: 71-80(8); B2: 61-70(7); C1: 51-60(6); C2: 41-50(5); D:35-40(4); E:0-34(3); Grade may be given to the total 20 marks under Formative and 80 marks under Summative along with grade for the total i.e., 80+20=100
- Grading Points are not essential for Co-curricular activities
- Co-curricular activities are meant for 50 Marks only and grading should be given accordingly to those marks
- Progress Cards should be sent to parents and signed by them after every F.A. and S.A.
- After every S.A instructions should be given to parents to give their feedback / responses
- According to their opinion/respond teacher should make required change
When health camps/general check ups made by health department in school details of the student should be entered in central in central marks register and progress card
- If some dangerous and chronical discares are Identified should be intimated to their parents
- Parents meeting should should be conducted in school for every 3 months and discuss about the progress of the child this should be for all round of a child.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details