Aadhar Enrollment Correction form at Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal, change the address in Aadhaar Data, update Aadhar profile, submit update/ correction of Aadhar Data at online/by post: Any resident with a mobile number can update their profile using this portal.
A mobile number is mandatory to receive a password for login. You can update your Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Address or your Mobile Number registered in Aadhaar by the following three modes of Update.
Aadhaar Enrolment is free and voluntary. Correction within 96 hours of enrolment is also free. No charges are applicable for Form and Aadhaar Enrolment. In case of Correction provide your EID, Name and only that field which needs Correction. In case of Correction provide your EID No.
A. Fill up 4-Step Online Request:
Step 1: Log in with Aadhaar;
Step 2: Select the field for an update;
Step 3: Fill new data for an update;
Step 4: Upload Documents & Submit
B. Send Update Request by Post:
The resident can update or correct his/her Aadhaar Data by sending the request form by Post.
C. Annexure/Formate for Address Change by MP /MLA / GAZETTED Officer: Resident seeking to change the address in their Aadhaar Data can submit this Annexure duly attested by an MP/MLA or a Gazetted Officer along with the Update Form.
Instructions to follow while filling up the enrolment form:
|The resident may bring his/her National Population Register Survey slip (if available) and fill up the column.|
|Write the full name without salutations/titles. Please bring the original* Proof of Identity (POI) document. (See list A below). Variation in Resident’s Name in contrast to PoI is permissible as long as the change is minor spelling only, without altering the Name in PoI document. |
For Example: If Resident’s PoI reads “Preeti”, then “Priti” can be recorded if the Resident wants so.
DOB / AGE
|Fill in Date of Birth in DDMMYYYY format. If the exact Date of Birth is not known, approximate age in Years may be filled in the space provided. Please bring the original Proof of Date of Birth (DoB), if available. (See list D below). Declared checkbox may be selected if the Resident does not have a valid proof of Date of the Birth document. The verified checkbox is selected where the Resident has provided documents as proof of Date of birth.|
|Write the complete address. Please bring the original Proof of Address (POA) document. (See list B below). Please note that the Aadhaar letter will be delivered at the given address only. · |
To include Parent / Guardian / Spouse name as part of the address, select the appropriate box and enter the name of the person Minor Corrections / Enhancements are permissible to make the address complete without altering the base address as mentioned in the POA document.
|In case of children below 5 years, it is mandatory to provide father/mother/guardian details with their Aadhaar or EID number. · |
If the resident is not holding a Proof of Identity & using the Head of the Family identity for enrolment, it is mandatory to provide the Head of the family’s details with his/her Aadhaar or EID number. Please refer illustration below for filling EID. Please bring the original Proof of Relationship (POR) document. (See list C below). ·
For other cases, it is optional for the resident to fill up the relationship details.
|The resident may specifically express willingness/unwillingness by selecting the relevant box.|
|The resident may choose to open a new Aadhaar enabled bank / POSB account or can link an existing bank account to Aadhaar number. Relevant details as requested may be provided. This is an optional field.|
|Write the name of Documents for PoI and PoA. In case proof of Date of Birth is available, then write the name of the Date of the Birth document. If the resident is not holding a Proof of Identity & using the Head of Family-based enrolment, then write the name of Proof of Relationship document. For the Valid list of documents, please refer to the list of Documents below.|
|A resident who does not have POI and POA may get enrolled through an Introducer/ Head of Family. Please contact the nearest enrolment center or your Registrar, for further details.|
List A. POI documents
2. PAN Card
3. Ration/ PDS Photo Card
4. Voter ID 5. Driving License
6. Government Photo ID Cards/ service photo identity card issued by PSU
7. NREGS Job Card
8. Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Instit
9. Arms License
10. Photo Bank ATM Card
11. Photo Credit Card
12. Pensioner Photo Card
13. Freedom Fighter Photo Card
14. Kissan Photo Passbook
15. CGHS / ECHS Photo Card
16. Address Card having Name and Photo issued by Department of Posts
17. Certificate of Identify having photo issued by Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead
18. Disability ID Card/handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State/UT Governments/Administrations
List B. POA documents
2. Bank Statement/ Passbook
3. Post Office Account Statement/Passbook
4. Ration Card
5. Voter ID
6. Driving License
7. Government Photo ID cards/ service photo identity card issued by PSU
8. Electricity Bill (not older than 3 months)
9. Water bill (not older than 3 months)
10. Telephone Landline Bill (not older than 3 months)
11. Property Tax Receipt (not older than 3 months)
12. Credit Card Statement (not older than 3 months)
13. Insurance Policy
14. Signed Letter having Photo from Bank on letterhead
15. Signed Letter having Photo issued by registered Company on letterhead 16. Signed Letter having Photo issued by Recognized Educational Instruction on letterhead
17. NREGS Job Card
18. Arms License
19. Pensioner Card
20. Freedom Fighter Card
21. Kissan Passbook
22. CGHS / ECHS Card
23. Certificate of Address having photo issued by MP or MLA or Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead
24. Certificate of Address issued by Village Panchayat head or its equivalent authority (for rural areas)
25. Income Tax Assessment Order
26. Vehicle Registration Certificate
27. Registered Sale / Lease / Rent Agreement
28. Address Card having Photo issued by Department of Posts
29. Caste and Domicile Certificate having Photo issued by State Govt.
30. Disability ID Card/handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State/UT issued by Department of Posts
31. Gas Connection Bill (not older than 3 months)
32. Passport of Spouse
33. Passport of Parents(in case of Minor)
List C. POR documents
1. PDS Card
2. MNREGA Job Card
3. CGHS/State Government/ECHS/ESIC Medical card
4. Pension Card 5. Army Canteen Card
7. Birth Certificate issued by Registrar of Birth, Municipal Corporation and other notified local government bodies like Taluk, Tehsil, etc.
8. Any other Central/State government issued a family entitlement document.
List D. DOB documents
1. Birth Certificate
2. SSLC Book/Certificate
4. Certificate of Date of Birth issued by Group A Gazetted Officer on Letterhead
In instances where original documents are not available, copies attested/certified by a public notary / gazetted officer will be accepted.