National Scholarship Registration 2023 would be started every year by the Government of India on its official website of National Scholarship Portal at www.scholarships.gov.in OR Pre matric/ Post matric Scholarship Registration 2023 at NSP web portal.
The details are provided here on How to submit Online Scholarship application at National Scholarship Portal. Online Applying procedures for Scholarship Schemes for both Fresh and Renewal.
Applying Procedure of Renewal of old scholarship. Applying Procedure for Fresh scholarship. List of documents to applying for the scholarships on NSP. Guidelines for filling the Fresh and Renewal Online Scholarship Application form on National Scholarships Portal.
How to apply for Pre matric Post matric Scholarships online at National Scholarship Portal. National Scholarships Portal is one-stop solution through which various services starting from student application, application receipt, processing, sanction and disbursal of various scholarships to Students are enabled. National Scholarships Portal is taken as Mission Mode Project under National e-Governance Plan (NeGP).
|Name of the registration||National Scholarship Registration 2023|
|National Scholarship||Pre Matric, Post Matric, Merit Scholarships to Students 2023|
|Title||Complete the Scholarship Registration 2023|
|Subject||Ministry of Education, Govt of India has enabled the Scholarship Registration 2023|
Apply at NSP Portal for National Scholarship 2023 or Scholarship Registration 2023: Government Of India is providing National scholarships to students under Central Sector Scholarship Scheme for the academic year 2023-23. Students are required to register their names online at the National Scholarship Portal to receive the scholarships.
For this, Students must register online mode only for National Scholarship at the official web portal that is scholarships.gov.in. Students who register as FRESH should click on the ‘New Registration’ option in the link shown above NSP Website. And renewed students should click on ‘Login’ and select the academic year.
Next, after completing the application, saving it in advance and submit the final application. The application will be in the School / College Login. If there are any changes in the student FRESH application or in the renewed application, students must make a change in the School / College Login. The defective application will remain in the student login.
The primary role of the Student or Applicant is to register and submit the Scholarship application at NSP. The student or applicant who is applying for the first time on National Scholarship Portal, is referred to as Fresh Students, and the students who have been granted scholarship in any of the scheme on-boarded at NSP in the immediately preceding Academic Year, are referred to as Renewal students.
Instructions to applicant
- Students applying for scholarship for the first time (Fresh Students) need to Register on the portal as fresh applicant by providing accurate and authenticated information as printed on their documents in the ‘Student Registration Form’.
- The registration form is required to be filled by parents / guardian of students who are below the age of 18 years on the date of registration.
- Before initiating registration process, students / Parents / guardian are advised to keep the following documents handy:
- Educational documents of student
- Student’s Bank account number and IFSC code of the bank branch. Note: For pre matric scholarship scheme, where students do not have their own bank account, parents can provide their own account details. However, parents account number can only be used against scholarship applications for maximum two children.
- Aadhaar number of the Student. If Aadhaar is not available, then Bonafide student certificate from Institute / School and
- Aadhaar Enrolment ID and Scanned copy of Bank passbook
- If Institute/School is different from domicile state of the applicant, then Bonafide student certificate from Institute / School.
Instructions for filling up the Scholarship Application
- Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form are given below (Fields marked with * are Mandatory fields):
- Date of Birth (DOB): Provide DOB as printed in educational certificates.
- State of Domicile: Domicile state means the state in which students have their permanent address.
- Students are required to provide their domicile state correctly as the “Application Id” allotted to them will be based on domicile state.
- This application Id will also be used as “Login Id” on the portal and for future references.
- Once allotted the student will not be allowed to change the domicile State under any circumstances.
- The student needs to provide a Bonafide Certificate in the prescribed proforma if the Students domicile state is different from the state of Institute/School, he/she is studying.
- Scholarship Category: Scholarship schemes are divided in following major categories described below (Students are required to select the relevant category based on their class/course in which they are studying):
- Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme: For students studying from Class 1st to Class 10th.
- Post Matric Scholarship scheme/Top Class Scholarship Scheme/Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme: For students studying from Class 11th, 12th and above including Courses like ITI, B.SC, B. Com., B. Tech, Medical /students studying top level colleges such as IITs and IIMs/ students doing Technical and Professional courses etc. (Attach a hyperlink mentioning details of schemes of different Ministries).
- Name of Student: Provide name as printed in educational certificates. For students applying for Post Matric, Top Class and MCM scholarship scheme preferably provide name as printed in class 10th certificate.
- For students providing Aadhaar number to ensure that your name is correct in your Aadhaar card.
- Mobile Number: Provide correct and authenticated mobile number, as all the communications and One-time passwords related to portal activities will be sent as SMS on this mobile number.
- In case of Post Matric, Top Class and MCM scholarship scheme only one registration is allowed with one mobile number.
- For pre-matric scholarship scheme, where students do not have mobile number, parents’ mobile number can be provided.
- The parents’ mobile number can only be used for filling scholarship applications for maximum of their two children only.
- Email Id: Provide correct and authenticated email id, as all the communications and One-time passwords related to portal activities will be sent on this email Id.
- Bank account details: Provide active bank account number and IFSC code of the bank branch of the student. The name of bank will be automatically mentioned based on your IFSC code. If not, then write it as printed on the bank passbook.
- In case of Post Matric, Top Class and MCM scholarship scheme one registration must be done with one bank account number.
- Whereas, for pre matric scholarship scheme, where students do not have their own bank account number parent’s account number can be used.
- However, parent’s account number can only be provided for maximum of their two children.
- Identification Details: Select and provide the information in this field very carefully. You are required to select one of the following methods for identification details:
- Aadhaar Number: Students who have Aadhaar number are required to provide 12-digit Aadhaar number as printed on Aadhaar card.
- Upon submitting the registration form, the system will match the personal identification details of the applicant with the Aadhaar records.
- Only one registration is allowed with one Aadhaar number. However, if multiple applications of a student are found in the system at a later stage, all his/her applications are liable to be rejected.
- It may be noted that your Aadhaar Number could also be used for crediting scholarship amount in the bank account linked* to your Aadhaar number in fast track mode.
- For all such cases, where student does not possess Aadhaar, he is required to provide a bonafide certificate issued by his Institute/School in the prescribed proforma along-with Aadhaar enrolment number and scanned copy of first page of his Bank passbook (containing the photograph of the applicant).
- To link your bank account with Aadhaar number for receiving scholarship in the same, please visit you bank branch and submit a “bank consent form for receiving DBT.
- You can check which bank is linked to your Aadhaar number on NPCI mapper here https://resident.uidai.gov.in/bank-mapper or through Aadhaar-enabled micro-ATM machine of any of these banks.
- After submitting the application, the default login id and password to log into NSP portal will be sent to the provided mobile number. In case the password is not received, the option for forgot password at login page shall be used.
- Students are advised to provide ‘Annual Family Income’ as per the Income Certificate issued by competent authority in their scholarship application.
Steps to complete the National Scholarship Registration 2023
When students are aware of the scholarships that are available on the National Scholarship Portal (NSP portal) and students fulfil the eligibility conditions specified, students can apply for them online. The given steps to be followed for making a successful application on the portal.
Visit the scholarships.gov.in Website
Students need to visit the official website of the NSP portal, https://scholarships.gov.in in your device browser.
Click on New User? Register Link
Once you reach the official website, you click on the New User Registration link on the home page. Applicant should read and understood the guidelines for registration. After tick on the radio buttons, you can click on the Click on the Continue button.
Fill the Fresh Registration Form
After clicking on that link, a Fresh Registration form would be opened. Now, Select the Pre Matric for class 1 to 10 OR Select the Post Matric / MC/ Top Class for Class 11, 12, UG, PG etc., from the Scholarship Category and Select Scholarship Scheme if you want to apply for Scholarships OR Select Incentive Scheme if you want to apply for any incentive scheme and fill the form with required information and click on the register button.
Click on Login to Apply Link
After completion of new registration process, student will get a unique application ID and password through SMS on the provided (registered) mobile number. Now, you can click on the Login to Apply link on the home page. Then, Login for Fresh Application web page will appear in your device.
Enter Login details
In the login web page, student shall login to NSP using application ID and password which were received at the time of registration process and click on the login button. Here, the student must change the password upon first login. This password has to be kept safely and confidentially. The student can change the mobile number only before the first login, i.e. before changing the received password.
Click on the Application Form link
After clicking on the login button, an applicant dashboard will open. Now, click on the ‘Application Form’ to proceed with the scholarship application.
Fill the Application Form
After clicking on the application form link, application form web page will appear. The Application Form is divided into three Parts, i.e., Registration Details, Academic Details, Basic Details. Student should fill in all required details in the application form and Upload all supporting documents with the application form. Finally, click on the ‘Final Submit’ button.
Print the Application Form
After clicking on the submit button, your application will be submitted successfully. Now, print and save application form further reference.
Fresh and Renewal Application:
Fresh and Renewal Application Registration/ Submission for all Scholarship Schemes (Pre Matric / Post Matric / MCM / Top Class).
A. Filling Fresh Scholarship Application form: Guidelines for filling the online Fresh Scholarship Application form on National Scholarships Portal.
For Students: Aadhar Number has been made optional. Students not having Aadhar number can register with Enrolment ID or Bank Passbook for current Academic Session. Applicants are advised to go through the Information Bulletin carefully and acquaint themselves with all requirements in respect to fill-up the scholarship form on National Scholarship Portal.
It will be the sole responsibility of the applicant to make sure that he/she is eligible to apply and fulfils all the conditions prescribed for the scholarship. If in-eligibility of the applicant is detected at any stage, before or after the applying for scholarship scheme, or during any stage by verification by authorities, his/her scholarship will be cancelled without any notice. Disciplinary action will be taken against him/her, further, he/she will be blacklisted to opt for scholarship sponsored by Central Government for a period of five years.
Applicant must check that all details provided by him/her are correct before final submission as there will be no provision to edit details thereafter. Mode of submission of application for scholarship will be online and no other mode for the same will be entertained. Titles/Labels marked as * are compulsory in Application
I. Online Fresh Submission of Application form for Scholarship:
- Online submission of the Application form can be done through the website www.scholarships.gov.in in any of the internet access points. (For better visibility use Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer)
- Click on “Apply for fresh” on “Home Page‟ – Apply for Fresh. Note: A new web page requesting to Enter the preliminary data as required for the Registration is displayed
- Fill the details and click on “Registration‟. Fill all the details corresponding to the titles/labels appearing on the Registration page. Note: Those marked as “*” are compulsorily required to be filled.
- After successfully get the registration done, Applicants will get their “Student Registration ID”
- Through “Student Registration ID” Applicants will be able to login into the Account.
- After a successful login to the portal, Welcome Page Appeared | Application form | Check Your Status | Print Your Application | Logout |
- On Clicking “Application Form” Icon, Applicants will direct to the Application screen as shown below. Note: The Application Form contains three important segments of information as mentioned below;
Magnified view of each title is shown below
- a) Registration Details
- b) Academic Details
- c) Basic Details
- On Clicking “Save & Continue” next page appeared. Note: This Section of Application Form is also divided into three important segments of information as mentioned below;
Magnified view of each title is shown below
- d) Contact Details
- e) Scheme Details
- f) Upload Documents
- On Clicking “Final Submission” Application is finally submitted.
- Student can also take the print of the Application if needed.
- This will complete the online Application Submission Process for Applying for Scholarship on the National Scholarship Portal
B. Filling Renewal Scholarship Application form:
- Guidelines for filling the online Renewal of Scholarship Application form on National Scholarships Portal:
- For Students – Those Student who are already got the scholarships from NSP Portal, need not required to register again. They have to log in with their last year Application ID and Password to renew their online scholarship application for this academic year.
- All Applicant applying for renewing scholarship application, are required to update their Aadhaar Number and Mobile number
- Applicants are advised to go through the Information Bulletin carefully and acquaint themselves with all requirements in respect to fill-up the Renewal Scholarship form on National Scholarship Portal.
- It will be the sole responsibility of the applicant to make sure that he/she is eligible to apply and fulfils all the conditions prescribed for the re-scholarship.
- If in-eligibility of the applicant is detected at any stage, before or after the applying for scholarship scheme, or during any stage by verification by authorities, his/her scholarship will be cancelled without any notice.
- Disciplinary action will be taken against him/her, further, he/she will be blacklisted to opt for a scholarship sponsored by Central Government for a period of five years.
- Applicant must check that all details provided by him/her are correct before final submission as there will be no provision to edit details thereafter
- Mode of submission of application for a scholarship will be online and no other mode for the same will be entertained.
- Titles/Labels marked as * are compulsory in Application
- To renew online scholarship application, the following step needs to be taken;
II. Online Renewal of Application:
- Apply for Renewal: For applying online Renewal, Applicants visit the website www.scholarships.gov.in in any of the internet access points. (For better visibility use Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer)
- Click on “Apply for Renewal” on “Home Page”
- Log in using your Registered Email ID and Password as shown below. NOTE: Applicant applying for Renewal can use their old User Registration ID
- After successful login, the welcome page appeared.
- Renew Application Form: On clicking „Renew Application‟, Applicant will direct to Renewal Screen as shown below.
- Note: Those marked as “*” & shown in white are compulsorily required to be filled as highlighted below;
- * Aadhaar/Enrollment ID/Bank Passbook
- * Mobile Number
- * Previous Class (%)
- * Admission Fee
- * Tuition Fees
- * Misc Fees
- After adding all the required data, click „Save & Continue‟ to view next page. Note: If required, Applicants can also upload his/her Certificates before final Submission.
- On Clicking “Final Submission” Application is finally submitted. Note: Student can also take the print of the Application if needed.
C. Guidelines of Online Verification of Registered Applicants By Institute under National Scholarships Portal:
Institute Section: This section deals with the institute related activities, ranging from the profile updating of Institute to the verification of Applicants Application availing for National Scholarship.
Institute`s Profile Updates: An institute level user can change the profile of an institute and can make necessary changes to update the information of an institute.
Institutes Add & Updates Details: Under this portal, Institutes are facilitated to update its Course level, Course and Course fees.
Note: The Institute Profile Updates are must and should be done well in advance so that the students can apply for the scholarship. The step by step presentation of Institute’s form Updation and Verifications of Applied Applicant are shown in Image:
III. Online Verification of Registered Applicants by by Institute for Scholarship:
- Login to the Institute Account
- Welcome to Dashboard
- Click on Profile Edit on the Dashboard
- This page allows the Institute to update /edit his Profile
- Profile – Edit
- Note: Those marked as “*” are compulsory to be filled.
- Institute Name and DISE Code are not editable.
- Institute should note that Institute Profile is editable only once.
- Before final Submission, Institute required to upload his “Registered Certificates”.
- On clicking “Upload‟ Icon, Pop-up/Dialogue box appeared to upload the documents.
- Once required data filled, click “Final Submit‟ to view the final submission.
- This will complete the Process of Institute Profile Edit.
- After successfully Profile Edit Process, again go to Dashboard and click “Add and Update details”
- On clicking “Add and Update Details”, user are allowing to update the following details;
- I. Add & Update Course level
- II. Add & Update Course
- III. Add & Update Fee
- On clicking “Add n Update Course level Option”, page appeared highlighting Offered Course Level. This allows the Institute to add and update the Course Level
- On clicking Course Level option in dropdown, Menu bar appeared highlighting courses level.
- Example: On clicking Course level such as “Postgraduate‟ from dropdown menu, next page appeared highlighting the courses up to post-graduation.
- Clicking “Add & Update Course” Option, page appeared highlighting Course Level and Courses.
- Explain with Example: On selecting Postgraduate option from Course level, “Add and Update Course” option facilitate user to choose suitable Courses.
- Explain with Example: After selecting suitable courses from dropdown menu, next appeared with selected courses.
- After successfully completion of updating courses, click “Add & Update Fee” to add value
- After adding Courses fees, click “Submit”. This will complete the Institute “Add & Update Details” Option For the National Scholarship Portal
- After Adding & Updating Details‟ Process, again go to Dashboard and click “Application Verification”.
- Note: On clicking „Application Verification‟ Icon Verification Screen will appear with the following data of applied Applicants;
- Total Number of Registration
- Applicant Registration ID
- Name of Applicants/Father Name and Contact number
- Applied Course Name
- Name of Scheme Applied
- Also, facilitate user to filter the Applicants via Scheme wise/Academic year, Course/Category wise.
- User can also Verify/Reject & add remark as Defect by viewing the complete Application form in “View Details”
- On clicking Verify/Reject/Defect Icon from Applicant Verification page, next page appeared highlighting selected applicant. After selecting any applicant or all applicants, the Institute can verify the applicants details
- On clicking Selected Applicant, the user can view the complete details of Applicants individually.
- This page also facilitates user to add remark as the defected application of Applicant and can also comment on remark column.
- After successfully adding value and comments through verification, the form again went to the Applicant for correction and not more will be shown in Verification Page.
- Once the correction is done by Applicants, the Application form will re-appeared for Re-verification
- If user verify applicant with no defect, Applicant form will be approved at Institute level
- This will complete the Verification process of Applications by Institute for National Scholarship Portal
- On clicking „Re-verification‟ icon from Dashboard, the page appeared with data displaying Applicant form for re-verification.
- On clicking view details icons of particular Applicant details, user can view his corrected form.
- On clicking “Applicant Renewal Verification‟ the page appeared highlighting application for renewal applied by previous session Applicants.
- On clicking view details icons of particular Applicant details, user can view his corrected form.
IV. STATUS OF PRE & POST MATRIC REGISTRATIONS:
- Online viewing of State-wise registration can be done through by visiting website www.scholarships.gov.in in any of the internet access points. (For better visibility use Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer)
- Click on Ministry Guest Login on the “Home Page” – Ministry Guest Login
- By clicking Ministry Guest Login, „Welcome Page‟ appeared with Graphical presentation, representing the following details;
- State-wise Total Quota Allotted and Applications Received against Quota
- Total Verified Applications State-wise (Verified by State and PFMS)
- Total Quota
- State-wise Quota
- Allotted Received Against Quota
- Total Verified
- Application Applications Verify by State:: Application Verify by PFMS
- Click on “State Registration Icon” to verify the Number of Verify State Wise Registration,
- Note: a) This page highlights the number of State Wise Registration (i.e., Registration done in all 36 States) displaying 15 items per page.
- b) This list can also be downloaded by clicking „Export Option‟ in CSV/Excel/XML format.
- On clicking any State, the page will show the details of Total number of Registration of that State at first place, and then a number of registrations of each District and Blocks belonging that particular State.
- Example: 5.1 On clicking state „Uttar Pradesh‟
- Note: Given page, shows the total number of Verify Registrations in Uttar Pradesh
- On clicking state, next page appeared highlighting No. of Verify Registration in every Districts.
- On clicking any district like Lucknow, next page appeared highlighting No. of Verify Registrations in each Block.
- Note: Given page, shows the total number of Verify Registration in each block of Dist. Lucknow.
- On clicking Block like Lucknow, next page appeared highlighting the following details of Applicant; Name of Student Application ID Fathers Name Scheme Opted State/Block Name
- On clicking Export Option user can save the details in Excel/XML/CSV format.
- Once the Data saved, User can view the details in saved file.
V. STATUS OF PRE & POST MATRIC REGISTRATION:
- Online State wise registration can be done through the website http://www.scholarships.gov.in in any of the internet access point. (For better visibility use Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer)
- Ministry Guest Login
- Click on Ministry Guest Login on the Home Page
- Click on Pre and Post Scheme Registration‟
- Pre & Post Matric Registrations: Note: On clicking “Pre & Post Registration Scheme” the above page will appeared highlights the following details;
- Name of State
- Number of Pre Matric Registrations
- Number of Post Matric Registrations
- Total and sub-total of Pre & Post Registrations.
VI. ONLINE PROCESS OF APPLYING COMPLAINTS IN NSP
- For applying online complaints in scholarships portal, applicants can visit the website www.scholarships.gov.in in any of the internet access point. (For better visibility use Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer)
- Click “Complaints: on “Home Page”: —- Complaints
- On clicking “Complaints” Icon, Complaint Form Appeared.
- Login to the “Complaint Portal” through “User Registration ID” to view the Complain Status
- “Complaint Status” appeared in given format. This will complete the online process of applying and viewing Complaint status process for National Scholarship Portal – Online National Scholarship Portal
FAQs on Scholarship Registration
What is the UID number/Aadhaar Number?
UID number otherwise known as ‘Aadhaar’ number is Unique Identification Number given by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). Aadhaar is a unique 12 digit number assigned after de-duplication of biometrics.
Do I need to get my Aadhaar Card to apply for a Scholarship ?
Aadhaar No. is not Mandatory for the Students in order to Register and fills up the application form online. Students can apply for Scholarship without entering the Aadhaar no. but in that case, they have to enter Aadhaar Enrollment Id. For the States of Assam, Meghalaya and Mizoram Aadhar Number is not mandatory.
Is there any permanent ID? How will it be communicated to me?
Yes. An Application ID (Permanent ID) will be provided to the candidate once his/her Registration is done. It will be conveyed to candidates through SMS and e-mail. Students should memorize their Application ID as it will be required while applying for a Fresh/renewal scholarship.
Can I apply as a Fresh if I am a Renewal candidate?
No, you cannot apply as a fresh if you are a Renewal candidate. Your application will be rejected in that case.
What should I do, if I do not find my institute name in the drop-down menu?
You should immediately approach the institute to contact the nodal officer of the State where the institute is located. You can also approach the Nodal Officer of that State directly through e-mail under intimation to the Ministry. If your institute is an eligible institution, the State Government concerned would enter it into the database and then you can apply.
How do I know the name and address of the Nodal Officer/ State Department of my State?
The name and contact details of the Nodal Officer/State Department of all States/UTs are available in the “Services->Know your State Nodal Officer” option.
How to check the status of my application?
Students can check the status of Online Application by submitting his/her Permanent id and Date Of Birth and open the link “Check your Status”.
How to view the details of a particular scheme?
You may click on Guidelines link of particular Scheme displaying in On-Boarded schemes section on the Home page.
How to know the deadline for verification of application at the Institute/District/State Level?
As of now, the deadline for registration is 31-12-2020. The deadline for other levels like Institute/District/State would be published on the portal soon.
Would there be a procedure for publishing advertisement by States which may be put on the portal?
This procedure would be widely published as soon as the modalities are finalized.
How to overcome the problem of Login even after getting system generated Application ID and DOB as Password?
The “Forgot Application Id” option may be used and this problem can be overcome by using Search by Bank Account Number and Search by Mobile Number.
For Renewal cases, the login data ie Application ID and DOB of the previous year are showing an error “Invalid User Name/ Password”. What is the remedy?
The “Forgot Application Id” option may be used and this problem can be overcome by using Search by Bank Account Number and Search by Mobile Number.
There is no link available on the NSP2.0 portal to take care of the registration of the new educational Institute.
The facility to create new Institutes is provided to the State Nodal Officers.
what is the prescribed format available in NSP2.0 for uploading various types of documents?
The format of the document which can be uploaded is provided in the Document Upload Popup Screen.
How to handle the issue of the length of Bank Account Number being restricted to 15 characters in NSP2.0 where the bank provides 16 or 18 characters?
The length of the Account Number has been increased sufficiently.
In case the applicant is unable to select Block/Taluk, how to overcome this issue?
The Block/Taluk has made Optional.
Telephone helpline Number 0120-6619540 given on the NSP2.0 portal is not functioning properly and a lot of calls are being put on hold?
The Telephone Helpline is been strengthened. More nodes are been added and working hours are also being increased.
Please explain the procedure of the Renewal of the old scholarship.
Please choose the “Apply for Renewal “ option on the Home Page of the Portal thereafter the old Application Id and Password(Date of Birth) should be provided so that further steps can be executed.
Would the Login credentials be sent by SMS?
Yes. The Application Id and Password sent by SMS.
Can I know the operational guidelines for each stakeholder?
These are being prepared for publishing.
How to know the contact details of various Nodal Officers?
The Scheme wise details of State Nodal Officers are available under the Services Link of the NSP Portal.
What is the remedy in case some scholarship scheme is not coming in the drop-down list?
As per the inputs provided by the student, if these do not fit into the Guidelines, then Scholarship cannot be provided.
How to track the status of my application?
An option “Check Your Status” is available once you log in with Application Id and DOB.
How to know about the various services available on the portal?
The complete User Manual, Contact Details of Scheme wise State Nodal Officers and other services are available under the link “SERVICES” on the Home Page of the Portal.
Is the usage of Digital Signature Mandatory?
The use of Digital Signature is not mandatory at the registration / verification stage of the NSP Application.
How can Offline Entry be done in the Application ?
For Offline data, Bulk Download and Bulk Upload facility have been provided in the menu of State Nodal Officer. As per directions of Hon’ble Supreme Court, Aadhaar Number is not mandatory in NSP 2.0. Those students who do not possess Aadhaar id, can enter either enrolment ID (EID) or scanned copy of their Bank A/c No or Joint Bank A/c No with Parent or Guardian’s Passbook detail along with a photo which is to be uploaded or submitted to the sanctioning authorities. A new tool for uploading Offline Data (Excel File) has been developed and provided in State Nodal Officer login for entering Bulk data and uploading for both Fresh & Renewal cases.
If I know the UDISE code of my Institute but Address and Location is not known or vice versa .how to resolve this problem?
The school location and UDISE code and vice versa can be known from the below link http://www.mdm-mis.nic.in/MDM/school_dise_code_scholarship.aspx
What kind of search facility is provided to students for the Institute, District during the registration process?
A comprehensive search facility including a partial name search is available at the Institution name Level. A drop-down list of districts is also available.
What documents are to be uploaded on NSP 2.0 while applying for the scholarships?
Documents are required to be uploaded only for the Scholarship Amount more than ₹50000 per annum
What are the fields which are not editable at all?
Aadhaar & Enrollment Id are not editable at any stage. these should be filled very carefully.