Andhra Bank Part Time Sweepers Recruitment, Andhra Bank, H R Department, Hyderabad has published the Part-Time Sweepers recruitment notification and AB invited applications for the recruitment of 199 Part-Time Sweeper vacancies at various zones. Eligible and interested candidates may apply in prescribed application format on or before 21, 23, 30-01-2017, 10-02-2017.
Other details like age limit, educational qualification, key dates, online application links & how to apply are given below……
Andhra Bank PTS Details:
Total No of Posts: 199
Name of the Post: Part Time Sweeper
1. Meerut Zone (Uttarakhand and the Uttar Pradesh States): 08 Posts
2. Guntur Zone (Andhra Pradesh State): 13 Posts
3. Srikakulam Zone (Andhra Pradesh State): 07 Posts
4. Eluru Zone (Andhra Pradesh State): 28 Posts
5. Bhubaneswar Zone (Odisha State): 23 Posts
6. Coimbatore Zone (Tamilnadu State): 38 Posts
7. Bhopal Zone (Madhya Pradesh and the Chhattisgarh States): 37 Posts
8. Sambalpur Zone (Odisha State): 14 Posts
9. Kolkata Zone (West Bengal State): 15 Posts
10. Vijayawada Zone (Andhra Pradesh State): 08 Posts
11. Visakhapatnam Zone (Andhra Pradesh State): 08 Posts
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 for filling the Part-Time Sweeper Posts/Andhra Bank Part Time Sweeper Posts recruitment 2017/ Andhra Bank Recruitment Application form, Last date to apply for Part-Time Sweeper Posts in Andhra Bank.
Andhra Bank, Hyderabad is going to publish a notification for the recruitment of Part-Time Sweeper vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format on or before 24-05-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification & how to apply are given below…. So, Applications are invited from the eligible candidates fulfilling the following eligibility criteria for the post of Part-Time Sweeper on 1/3 scale wages.
Eligibility criteria For Andhra Bank Part Time Sweepers Recruitment:
1) Age limit:
Candidates should be in the age group of 18 to 25 years as on the date of notification. However, the upper age limit shall be relaxed to the extent mentioned in the following case.
a) SC/ST Category: By 5 years
b) OBC Category: By 3 years
c) Persons with Disability: By 10 years.
d) Ex-servicemen: By 3 years in addition to the actual service to the period rendered in the Defence services. The maximum age limit of all relaxations combined not to exceed 50 years unless it is so provided in Govt.Directives.
e) Widows, Divorced Women, and women legally separated from their husbands who are not remarried are entitled age relaxation by 9 years.
In the case of persons who are eligible for a relaxation of the upper age limit in more than one category, the relaxation shall be cumulative.
2) Educational Qualifications:
As on the date of notification
Minimum: Pass in 8th class or its equivalent.
Maximum: Should not have passed the 12th class or its equivalent.
We should have studied the local language as one of the subjects in the 8th standard.
3) Place of Domicile:
The eligible candidates should be the domicile of that District for which PTS vacancies have been notified/published. The applicants, while applying for the post, to furnish proof of permanent residence from the Revenue authorities or registration with concerned District Employment Exchange as proof of domicile.
4) Other conditions / requirements
1. Pay Scale:
a. 1/3rd of Pay plus other allowances as applicable to Sub-Staff cadre ie., Rs.3187/- plus other allowances as per B.P.Settlement.
2. SC/ST Category: The candidates should submit caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
3. OBC Category: The candidates should submit their latest caste certificate (not more than one year from the date of Notification) issued by the competent authority which contains the Non-creamy layer clause. Their caste should be included in the central list of other backward classes. Otherwise, their candidature under the OBC category shall not be considered.
4. Persons with Disability: Percentage of Disability should not be less than 40% in any case. A Certificate to that effect issued by a Medical Board / Medical Authority constituted by the Central / State Government should be enclosed. Applications received after the last date shall not be entertained.
How to apply: Interested candidates may submit their applications directly to the concerned Zonal Office in the prescribed format with all attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualification along with Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate from the Institution last studied, caste, place of domicile, Disability, etc,
List of documents for attaching to the application form:
Attested photocopies of the certificates in support of
(2) educational qualifications along with Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate from the institution last studied,
(3) Caste certificate issued by the competent authority
(4) Disability certificate (Disability should not be less than 40% in any case) issued by Medical Board/Medical Authority
(5) Discharge certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen (6)Proof regarding Place of Domicile (proof of residence/Employment Exchange Registration card)
(7)A photo identification card issued by State / Central Government etc. should be enclosed to this Application or else such applications shall not be entertained.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 to 25 years as on the date of notification. Upper age relaxation is 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ ST & 10 years for PWD candidates & others as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Pass in 8th class or its equivalent & should not have passed 12th class or its equivalent, studied local language as one of the subjects in 8th standard.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may submit their applications in the prescribed format with all attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualification along with Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate from the Institution last studied, caste, place of domicile, Disability, etc to the concerned Zonal Office on or before 21, 23, 30-01-2017, 10-02-2017.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications for S.No-1 to 5, 9: 10-02-2017
Last Date for Receipt of Applications for S.No-6, 8: 21-01-2017
Last Date for Receipt of Applications for S.No-7: 23-01-2017
Last Date for Receipt of Applications for S.No-10, 11: 30-01-2017
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details