How to Apply for ANGRAU Bi.P.C Stream Agriculture Degree admissions (Horticulture Degree Admissions): Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU), Guntur has issued the Bi.P.C Stream Agriculture Degree Admissions -2020 notification and inviting Online applications from the eligible candidates for admission into undergraduate degree programmes under Bi.P.C. stream courses viz., B.V.Sc. & A.H. , B.Sc.(Hons.) Agriculture (Regular and Payment), B.Sc.(Hons.) Horticulture (Regular and Payment) and B.F.Sc. Last date for submission of application is 07–08–2020 and Admission into Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU), Guntur, Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU), Tirupati and Dr.Y.S.R. Horticultural University (Dr.YSRHU), Venkataramannagudem, W.G.Dist. The applicant should read the instructions very carefully before proceeding to apply online. The applicant should keep scanned copies of all documents ready before proceeding to apply online.
Bi.P.C. Stream Degree Programmes
Form A AP EAMCET -2020 under Bi.P.C. stream (Common application)
b) B.Tech.(Food Technology)
c) B.V.Sc. & A.H.
e) B.Sc.(Hons.) Horticulture
a. Opening date of online submission of Application form : 08-07–2020 (10 AM)
b. Closing date of online submission of Application form : 07-08–2020 (4 PM)
Rs.1800/- OC & BCs (in case of SC/ST/PH candidates Rs.900/-). The applicant has to select Debit Card /Credit Card (Visa / Master Card)/NET banking option to pay the fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of fee.
1. SSC Memorandum of Marks or Equivalent Examination Certificate, showing the evidence of the Date of Birth.
2. Pass Certificate cum Memorandum of Marks obtained by the applicant in the qualifying examination (Intermediate/Diploma or its Equivalent).
3. Bonafide / Study Certificate from 6th to 12th Class.
4. Transfer Certificate.
5. Non-Municipal Area Study Certificate (Form-I).
6. Agriculture Land Holding Certificate(Form-II).
7. The latest certified copy of the Social Status Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of applicants belonging to Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
8. Physically Challenged certificate.
9. Children of Armed Personnel Certificate / Defence Personnel Certificate.
10. National Cadet Corps (NCC) certificate.
11. Sports and Games certificates.
How to Apply for ANGRAU Bi.P.C Stream Agriculture Degree admissions:
Instructions to applicants for combined admissions into various Under Graduate
courses of ANGRAU, SVVU and YSRHU for the AY -2020-2020
1. This is a common online application form for admission into B.V.Sc. & A.H., B.F.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.) Agriculture (Regular and Payment) and B.Sc.(Hons.) Horticulture (Regular and Payment) seats.
2. Only ONLINE application will be accepted. No application will be accepted in any other format and will be summarily rejected.
3. The applicant should use only Chrome/Firefox browsers while filling the application online.
4. The applicant should visit the website: https://angrau.ac.in and fill the OTR (onetime registration) application with his/her or parents mobile number and avoid the mobile number of others.
5. The applicant should read and understand all the instructions and eligibility criteria for admission before proceeding to fill the online application form. The applicant is advised to take a print out of the instructions so that he/she can refer to the same while filling the form.
6. Important Dates: see above
7. The applicant should furnish all the details while filling the Online Application Form. The applicant is advised to save the application in the draft format until final submission.
8. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to ensure that he/she fulfills the specified eligibility criteria before submitting the online application.
9. After successful submission of the application form, an application number will be generated and this can be used for future reference.
10. Request for change in any particulars once given in the application will not be entertained.
11. The documents to be uploaded should be scanned in png/jpg/jpeg/pdf format only and it should not exceed 1 MB file size.
12. The scanned passport size (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) photograph of the applicant should be in png/jpg/jpeg format and not exceed 1 MB file size.
13. The applicant signature (3.5 cm x1.5 cm) should be scanned in png/jpg/jpeg format and not exceed 1 MB file size.
14. Documents to be scanned and uploaded
15. If an applicant has been found to have furnished wrong information or deliberately suppressed any relevant information or uploaded blank pages/false/fake documents, his/her application will be summarily rejected.
16. Payment of application fee
17. The fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
18. After successful submission of application and payment of fee, a PDF application will be generated with the particulars and attachments furnished by the applicant. The same should be downloaded, printed and brought on the counselling day.
19. The applicant is informed that mere submission of an online application does not guarantee allotment of seat.
20. The particulars furnished by the applicant in the application form is final and the applicants should therefore be very careful in uploading / submitting the application form online.
21. The applicant should produce the originals of all the uploaded certificates for verification of the same on the counselling day.
22. Only the certificates uploaded along with the application will be considered during the counselling and no other certificates shall be considered.
23. The applicants are informed not to send the downloaded application to the University by Post, by Courier or in Person as such applications will not be accepted.
24. No correspondence with the applicants will be entertained.
25. Applicants are requested to visit the University’s website: https://angrau.ac.in frequently for regular updates.
26. For any information not mentioned in the PROSPECTUS, the applicants may contact…