ANURCET 2020 means Acharya Nagarjuna University Research Entrance Test. Research Programme admissions would be done through ANURCET 2020 for MPhil/ PhD (Part-Time / Full Time) courses. Acharya Nagarjuna University, Directorate of Admissions will issue the Research Notification 2020.
Acharya Nagarjuna University Research Common Entrance Notification (ANURCET) 2020. Acharya Nagarjuna University, Directorate of Admissions has issued ANURCET 2020 Notification. This notification for Admission into MPhil / PhD programmes under Full-time and Part-time Research courses. The University invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission into M.Phil / PhD programmes under Full-time and Part-time Research in the following courses.
Name of the Courses:
Commerce and Business Administration, Economics Education, English, Hindi, History and Archaeology, Human Resource Management, Legal Studies & Research, M.B.A. (Travel & Tourism Management), Mahayana Buddhist Studies, Political Science, Public Administration, Rural Development, Sanskrit, Sociology, Social Work, Telugu, Women’s Studies, Dr Ambedkar Chair, Physical Education, Aquaculture, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science & Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Food & Nutritional Sciences, Geology, Mathematics, Microbiology, Physics, Statistics, Zoology, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Pharmacy.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates have to submit the Application through Online. The Copy of the Printed Application with necessary Xerox Certificates should be submitted either in person or sent by Registered Post so as to reach on or before 04.08.2020 at 5 PM to the following Address.
Address: The Director, Directorate of Admissions, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjuna Nagar, Guntur.
A) FULL – TIME RESEARCH :
1. Rank in The Entrance Test
2. M. Phil. / Ph.D.: Candidates must have passed Master’s Degree of this University or any other recognized University in the concerned or related subject. They must secure not less than 55% of marks. However, in case of SC and ST candidates, a relaxation of 5% of marks is permitted.
Note: Attendance is compulsory for Full-time Research Scholar as per the UGC rules.
B) PART-TIME RESEARCH :
For admission into Research under Part-Time programme, a Candidate has to satisfy the following conditions:
1. Rank in The Entrance Test
2. MPhil / PhD: Candidates must have passed Master’s Degree of this University or any other recognized University in the concerned or related subject. They must secure not less than 55% of marks. However, in the case of SC and ST candidates, a relaxation of 5% of marks is permitted.
3. i. A teacher with at least 5 or 3 or 2 years of full-time teaching experience in a recognized Polytechnic/Junior College or Degree College / Oriental College or Professional / PG College respectively.
(OR) ii. An employee possessing at least 5 years of research experience in a cadre not lower than that of research assistant working in a research institution run by the State Government or Central Government or in a recognized institution funded by organizations like UGC / CSIR / CSSR / DST / DAE and such other agencies. (OR) iii. A gazetted officer with PG Qualification and having 5 years of professional experience
(OR) iv. An Executive having PG Qualification and 10 years experience in Public Limited Company or quasi Government Organization.
Note: Service Certificate issued by the Principal of the College or the Head of the Institution is valid for computing the length of service for the admission into part-time research course of the University.
1. Online application Starts from 27-06-2020
2. Last date for online application without late fee of Rs.1200/-: 25-07-2020 at 5.00 pm.
3. Last date for online application with late fee of Rs.1700/-(Application fee Rs.1200/- Plus Late fee Rs.500/-): 31-07-2020
4. Tentative Examination Schedule: 06-08-2020 to 09-08-2020
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES:
1. A separate application should be submitted for each subject, The Entrance Test will have 100 objective multiple-choice questions.
2. Candidates have to indicate their answers only on the OMR Sheet provided along with the Question Paper.
3. Selection for admission shall be based on the rank obtained in the Entrance Test.
4. The order of merit will be decided on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance Test. In case of a tie, the tie will be resolved on the basis of marks obtained in the P.G. Course. In case of a further tie between the candidates with the same marks, the tie will be resolved on the basis of date of birth in favour of older candidates.
5. Rank Cards will be sent to the candidates. In case the candidate requires a duplicate Rank Card, it will be issued on payment of Rs. 50/- by crossed D.D. in favour of Director, Directorate of Admissions, A.N.U. on Andhra Bank A.N.U. Campus Branch, (Code No. 1508) or S.B.I., A.N.U. Campus Branch, (Code No. 4793).
6. Admission of the Candidate into any of the Courses is subject to the fulfilment of Eligibility Criteria besides obtaining a rank in the Entrance Test.
7. Candidates selected for the Counseling will be informed by post about the time of Counseling by the concerned Head of the Department.
8. Incomplete / Ineligible applications will not be accepted and the Directorate is not obliged to send any communication to the candidate in this regard. Candidates admitted to Entrance test and subsequently getting admission by furnishing false/incorrect information are liable for prosecution and cancellation of their admission without notice.
9. ANU Research Rules and Regulations (Approved at the 67th meeting of Academic Senate held on 20.12.2012) will be applicable to the Candidates admitted into M.Phil / PhD.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details