AP AGRICET 2020 (BSc Agriculture Entrance Test by ANGRAU)

AP AGRICET 2020 is a BSc Agriculture Entrance Test 2020. ANGRAU AGRICCET 2020. Acharya N.G. Ranga AGRICET 2020 for BSc Agriculture Course Admissions 2020-2021, BSc Agriculture Entrance Test 2020. Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, Hyderabad has published the Andhra Pradesh ANGRAU AGRICET 2020 Notification in )ct0ber, 2020

The University Officials will invite the applications in the prescribed form from the eligible Diploma holders in Agriculture and Seed Technology for admission into four years B.Sc. (Ag.) Degree Programme for the academic year 2020-2021.

AP ANGRAU AGRICET 2020/BSc Agriculture Entrance Test 2020, online application form, last date for applying, results, hall tickets, entrance exam date, counselling dates details are given here

Applications are invited from the Diploma holders in Agricultures and seed Technology for admission into 4 years B.Sc(Ag) Degree Programme through AGRICET 2020 which will be conducted on 12-11-2020.

AP AGRICET

4 years B.Sc (Agriculture) Degree Admissions:

  • Notification Name: AP AGRICET 2020
  • Notification No.: No.1506/Polytechnics/2020
  • Released on: 14-10-2020
  • University Name: Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University
  • Course Name: 4 years B.Sc (Hons) Agricultural Degree Programme
  • Who can apply?: Diploma holders in Agriculture and seed Technology

AP AGRICET 2020 Details

Name Of The Entrance TestAP AGRICET 2020 Notification
Announcing University NameAcharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University
TitleDownload AP AGRICET Notification Result
SubjectANGRAU would release Notification of AP AGRICET
Result frequencyOnce
Result LevelState Level
StateAndhra Pradesh
AbbreviationAP AGRICET Notification 2020
Full-FormAP BSc Agriculture Entrance Test
CategoryEntrance Test
Mode Of Entrance TestOffline
Date of Entrance Test12-11-2020
Announcement of Admit CardOnce week before conduct of exam
Announcement of ResultsOne week after the Exam
Counselling beginsOne week after the result announcement
For Admission IntoBSc Agriculture
Official Websitehttps://angrau.ac.in/
AP AGRICET Notification 2020 Details

Particulars of AGRICET-2020

1. The AGRICET Entrance exam is on 12-11-2020 between 10.30 AM and 12.00 Noon
2. The AGRICET Entrance test is 1.30 hour duration and the question paper consist of a total 120 questions.
3. All question are objective type (multiple choice) only and each question carries one mark.
The candidates shall have to answer in OMR sheet.
4. The syllabus prescribed by the ANGRAU to Diploma courses in Agriculture and Seed
Technology.

5. The medium of Entrance Test: The question paper contains questions in Telugu medium.
6. Centres for Entrance Test:
1). S.V.Agricultural College, Tirupati, Chittoor District.
2). Agricultural College, Bapatla, Guntur District.
3). Agricultural College, Naira, Srikakulam District.

Total number of B.Sc (Ag.) seats (supernumerary) allotted to Diploma holders:
i. University (Govt.) Agricultural Colleges: The total number of seats in University (Government) Agricultural Colleges are 112 (101 for Agriculture Diploma holders and 11 for Seed Technology Diploma holders).

ii. Private Agricultural Colleges: The total number of seats reserved for Diploma holders of Agriculture and Seed Technology in all private Agricultural Colleges(6) is 72 and out of these 72 seats 65% of the seats will be filled under Convenor Quota at the time of counselling and the remaining 35% seats will be filled by the Management of Private Agricultural Colleges from the merit list obtained from the AGRICET 2020 examination by duly following the rules and regulations of the University.

Eligibility for AP AGRICET 2020:

The Candidates should have passed two-year Diploma in Agriculture/Seed Technology from ANGRAU/PJTSAU. (those who are going to complete the diploma requirements in 2018-19 academic year can also apply for this CET).

Age Limit:

The candidates shall be required to have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission with an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of S.C, S.T and 27 years in respect of PH candidates.

Reservation for AP AGRICET 2020:

i) As per rules of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
ii). The above seats will be allocated in the ratio of 85% for local candidates and remaining 15% seats will be treated as unreserved quota.

Syllabus: Syllabus covered in Agriculture Diploma / Seed Technology Diploma (New Syllabus)

Qualifying marks for AGRICET 2020:

The qualifying percentage of marks for the AGRAICET 2020 is 25% of the maximum marks considered for ranking. However, for candidates belonging to scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, no minimum qualifying mark is prescribed. But their admission will be limited to the extent of seats

Selection Process:

Admissions will be made strictly as per the rule of reservations of ANGRAU based on merit through the Entrance examination in Telugu language (objective type) to be conducted at College of Agriculture, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030 and Agricultural college, Bapatla, Guntur District – 522101 for Seema Andhra region polytechnic students as per schedule.

Agriculture Course Quick Links:

Certificates / documents to be enclosed with the Application
1. Diploma Certificate/Course completion Certificate
2. Date of Birth Certificate
3. Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/BC candidates issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer.
4. Aadhar number
5. PH, NCC, Sports and Defense etc. Certificates issued by the concerned authorities.
6. Study or Residence or relevant Certificates for proof of local status (last 7 years)

AGRICET Application form:
The application form can be download from the University website:www.angrau.ac.in.

AP AGRICET Exam Date: 12-11-2020

Issue of Hall Tickets

The list of eligible candidates along with the hall ticket numbers will be displayed in the University website on the notified date those candidates who have not received the hall tickets can, however, download the Hall Ticket from the University website and attend the Test.

Applications received after the last date will not be accepted. University will not be responsible for any postal delay.

How to Apply: Candidates may apply through Online mode

Important dates:
Notification of AGRICET 2020: 14-10-2020
Commencement of submission of Online application form: To be Notified
Last date of submission of Online application form (without late fee): To be Notified
Last date of submission of Online application form with late fee ( Rs.1000): To be Notified
Downloading of Hall-Tickets from the website: 01-11-2020 onwards
AGRICET 2020 Entrance Examination: 12-11-2020

AP AGRICET Schedule 2020

ActivityDate & Time
Notification of AGRICET 202014-10-2020
Commencement of submission of Online application form14-10-2020
Last date of submission of Online application form (without late fee)24-10-2020
Last date of submission of application form with late fee26-10-2020
Downloading of Hall-Tickets from website07-11-2020 onwards
AGRICET 2020 Examination12-11-2020
AP AGRICET Schedule 2020

For more details available on the official website: http://www.angrau.ac.in/

*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details

Model Paper 2021| Question Paper 2021 Model Papers 2021 | Sample Paper 2021 | Board Model Paper 2021 | Model Paper 2021 | Bihar Board 12th Model Paper 2021 | Bihar Board 10th Model Paper 2021| PSC Model Paper 2021 | 10th Model Paper 2021 | 12th Model Paper 2021 | KAR SSLC Model Paper 2021 Hindi Prashna Patra 2020 refrigerationpedia.com/

4 thoughts on “AP AGRICET 2020 (BSc Agriculture Entrance Test by ANGRAU)”

  1. Hii this S.Nandini in syamala krishna agriculture college student my course is completed can i preperd agricet exam can i want agricet exam date

    Reply
  2. Hi iam completed diploma Agriculture then iam apply to agricet what is difference between diploma certificate and course completed certificate this are same

    Reply

Leave a Comment