AP AGRICET 2021 Hall tickets, BSc Agriculture Entrance Test 2021 Hall tickets, Acharya N.G. Ranga AGRICET 2020 Hall tickets for BSc Agriculture Course Admissions 2021-2022/ BSc Agriculture Entrance Test 2021 Hall tickets for Agriculture and Seed Technology Admissions 2021.
Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, Hyderabad has issued the Andhra Pradesh ANGRAU AGRICET 2021 Notification. Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University invites applications from Diploma holders in Agriculture and Seed Technology for admission into four years B.Sc. (Ag.) Degree programme through AGRICET 2021 for the academic year 2021-2022.
The University Officials invited the applications in the prescribed form from the eligible Diploma holders in Agriculture and Seed Technology for admission into (4)four years B.Sc. (Ag.) Degree Programme for the academic year 2021-2022.
AP AGRICET Hall Ticket Details
|Name of the hall ticket||AP AGRICET Hall Ticket 2021|
|Title||Download AP AGRICET 2021 Hall Ticket|
|Subject||ANGRAU would release Hall Ticket of AP AGRICET|
|For Admission Into||BSc Agriculture|
The candidates, who were passed in Agriculture / Seed Technology Diploma Courses from ANGRAU were applied for this entrance test stream through offline mode and they can get the hall tickets from the officials at the time of application submission process. Candidates can also download the hall tickets from the official website.
The entrance test would be conducted on 13-09-2021 by 10.00 AM to 11.30 AM at notified test centers. Acharya NG Ranga University Officials will give the hall tickets of AGRICET 2021 after completion of application submission process OR at the time of submission process. For more details available on official website : http://www.angrau.ac.in/.
Issue of AP AGRICET hall Tickets
1. The online applied candidates can download Hall Tickets from the website.
2. The hall ticket can be downloaded by entering the Registration Number of the applicant from University website: angrau.ac.in with respective diploma specialization (Agriculture/ Seed Technology/ Organic Farming), with indicated Entrance Test Centres (Tirupati/ Bapatla/ Naira).
The Hall ticket shall be presented at the Examination Hall, failing which the candidate will not be allowed for the test. (If the photograph/Signature is missing or blurred or invisible on Hall Ticket, paste your passport size photograph & sign in prescribed area duly attested by Gazetted officer with seal, and a Xerox copy of the same Hall Ticket is to be handed over to the invigilator).
3. The list of candidates applied online with the hall ticket numbers will also be displayed in the University website.
Date of Entrance Test: 13-09-2021 by Time: 10.30 AM to 12.00 Noon
Test centres : S.V. Agricultural College, Tirupati/ Agricultural College, Bapatla / Agricultural College, Naira
Instructions to AGRICET Applied Candidates:
1. Hall Ticket must be carried at the Test Center and also in examination Hall, failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear for the test.
2. The test is of 1 ½ hours duration. The date and time are indicated on the Hall ticket.
Candidates should reach the test center in time. Candidates will be allowed into the examination hall half an hour before the scheduled starting time. Candidates will not be allowed into the examination hall after the test has started and will not be permitted to leave examination hall before the closure of test time under any circumstances.
3. The candidate has to follow meticulously all the instructions given on thequestion paper booklet and OMR Answer Sheet; else his/her answer sheet may not be valued.
4. The test will be of objective type with multiple-choice questions with only one answer being correct among the four alternatives suggested. Use Blue/Black ballpoint pen only to darken the circle of correct answer in OMR answer sheet. Do not use Pencil to darken the circles in OMR answer sheet.
5. Using the Whitener/Blade/Eraser or any kind of tampering to change the answers on OMR answer sheet will lead to invalidation.
6. Carrying of Calculators, Log Tables, CELL PHONES, any other electronic gadgets and loose papers into the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
7. The candidate shall handover the OMR sheet along with Booklet to the Invigilator after completion of the exam.
8. If the photograph/Signature is missing or blurred or invisible on Hall Ticket, paste your passport size photograph & sign in prescribed area duly attested by Gazetted Officer, and a Xerox copy of the same Hall Ticket is to be handed over to the invigilator. Further, they are required to produce any one personal Identity AADHAR Card or VOTER ID Card or PAN Card or DRIVING LICENCE.
9. Inform the Candidates that “Adoption of any kind of unfair means and act of impersonation at the test will render the candidate liable for invalidation of his/ her answer script. Further, he/ she will forfeit the claim of appearing for further test and will make him/ her liable for prosecution”