AP Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarships for SC, ST, BC, EBC, Kapu and Minority Students for study abroad under AP Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi scheme. AP Foreign Education Scheme or AP Overseas Study Scheme is a Financial Assistance for SC/ST/BC/EBCKapu and Minority Students for Pursuing Higher Studies Abroad.
AP Social Welfare Department/Tribal Welfare Department/BC Welfare/Kapu Welfare /Minority Welfare department has published the Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship notification and online applications are invited for grant of Rs.15.00 lakhs as financial assistance to SC/ST/BC/Kapu and Minority who are desirous of pursuing higher studies in professional courses like Medicine/Engineering/Pharmacy/ Nursing/ pure Sciences/ Humanities/Social studies, etc. in Foreign Universities.
Ambedkar Overseas Vidyanidhi Scheme for Overseas Education: The AP Government have introduced the scheme of “Ambedkar Overseas Vidyanidhi” to provide financial assistance for SC/ST/BC/EBC/Kapu/Brahmin/Minority students to pursue higher studies in reputed International universities in abroad with a view to access the students to the vast opportunities in India and Abroad as the global economy has significantly grown and employment opportunities across the globe have manifested much fold.
AP Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarships 2020 Details
|Name Of The Scholarship||AP Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2020|
|Offering State||Andhra Pradesh|
|Scholarship granting yearly||Once|
|Scholarship offers||State Level|
|Full-Form||AP Overseas Education Scholarships 2020,|
AP Overseas Scholarship 2020,
AP Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2020,
AP Overseas Vidya Nidhi 2020,
AP Foreign Sudy Sholarships 2020,
|Name Of The Department||AP Scholarship Welfare Department|
|Starting Date To Apply||To be announced soon|
|Closing Date To Apply||To be announced soon|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Announcement of Selection list||One week after the Application Process|
|Counselling begins||One week after the result announcement|
|Scholarships for||To study in Foreign Universities|
Who are Eligible?: This scheme provides financial assistance upto Rs 10 to 15 Lakhs as a grant to SC, ST, BC, EBC (other than Kapu), Minority, Brahmin and Kapu students to pursue their higher education in foreign countries
The family income of the applicant from all sources shall not exceed Rs.6.00 Lakhs per anum.
How to Apply?:
- Candidate can apply in online through www.Jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
- Candidate should have a valid visa and passport before applying.
- Concerned welfare department issues notification for verification of documents. The same is communicated to the applicant through phone and his mail id.
List of documents:
- Student or any of the family member needs to appear for the document verification with the following set of documents;
- SSC or Meeseva Integrated Certificate
- Latest White ration card or Meeseva Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Final / Provisional Marks sheet
- I 20 Document
- Passport copy
- GRE / GMAT or equivalent qualifying exam/test scorecard
- TOFEL / IELTS scorecard
- Admission offer letter from Foreign University
Foreign Study Scholarship registrations of SC, ST, EBC, BC and Minority applications are now Open at http://apepass.cgg.gov.in/
Rs.15.00 lakhs Financial assistance:
Rs.15.00 lakhs Financial assistance to SC, ST Students under “Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi” Scheme:
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH – Social Welfare Department – Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi – Financial assistance to the SC & ST students for pursuing Higher Education in Foreign Universities – Enhancement of financial assistance from Rs.10.00 lakhs to Rs.15.00 lakhs– Orders – Issued.
SOCIAL WELFARE (Edn.2) DEPARTMENT
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.36, TW(Edn.2) Dept., dated:04-06-2013.
2. G.O.Ms.No.54, SW(Edn.2) Dept., dated:28-06-2013
3. From the Secretary to CM, CMP No.8052/Secy/2018, dt:16-04-2018
4. From the DSW, AP, Lr.No.D2/1069/2018, dt:07-05-2018
In the G.Os. 1st and 2nd read above, the Government have introduced the scheme of “Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi” to provide financial assistance of Rs.10.00 lakhs to SC & ST students for pursuing studies abroad with a view to enable the benefits of higher education in foreign Universities to meritorious SC & ST students, thereby providing them an opportunity for better career prospects within the country and abroad.
2. In the reference 3rd read above, keeping in view of the fee structure and living expenses in foreign universities, the Director of Social Welfare, AP, Amaravathi has submitted a proposal for the enhancement of financial assistance from Rs.10.00 lakhs to Rs.15.00 lakhs under the scheme of “Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi”.
3. Government, after careful examination of the matter, hereby enhance the financial assistance to SC & ST students from Rs.10.00 lakhs to Rs.15.00 lakhs under the scheme of “Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi”.
4. The Director of Social Welfare, AP, Amaravathi and the Director of Tribal Welfare, AP, Amaravathi shall take necessary action accordingly & furnish the revised implementation modalities for implementing the Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi scheme, with the enhanced scale of financial assistance, to Government for approval immediately.
5. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (FMU-Welfare-1) Department, vide their UO No.38027/109/(FMU-WF-1)/2018, Dt:29-05-2018.
AP Overseas Study Scheme Scholarship Details:
1. AP Overseas Scholarship names:
- AP Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scheme Scholarships for SC/ST Students
- AP Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme for Kapu Students
- AP Videshi Vidyadharana Scheme for BC Students
2. Scholarship amount: 15 lakhs for Foreign Studying for SC/ST Students and 10 lakhs for Foreign Studying for others
3. How many Scholarships: “Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi” would be sanctioned to maybe 1000 SC students every year and is open to all eligible SC student graduates to pursue Post Graduate studies abroad.”
4. Professional course: Medicine/Engineering/Pharmacy/ Nursing/ pure Sciences/ Humanities/Social studies, etc. in Foreign Universities
5. Foreign Universities: USA /UK /Australia, Canada and Singapore
1. Candidate should belong to the SC community & should be native of the State of Telangana.
2. Total family income should not exceed Rs.2.00 lakhs per annum.
3. 1st class marks in Graduation is compulsory for pursuing PG studies abroad.
4. 1st class marks in PG.is compulsory for pursuing PhD. studies abroad.
Income limit: SC Students whose family income is less than Rs.2.00 lakhs per annum from all sources are eligible. Total income from all sources of the employed candidates or his/her parents/guardians, shall not exceed Rs.2.00 lakhs per annum.
In the case of employees, a salary certificate from the employer is a must. In all cases, the income certificate must be obtained through MEE SEVA. A copy of the latest Tax Assessment, as well as the latest monthly salary slip from the employer, is also required to be enclosed with the application.
Age limit: The Maximum age under the scheme shall not exceed 35 years as on 1st July of the year of advertisement.
Qualification for AP Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarships:
1) For Post Graduate Course: 60% marks or equivalent grade in foundation Degree in Engineering / Management / Pure Sciences / Agriculture Sciences / Medicine & Nursing /Social Sciences/Humanities.
2) For PhD Course: 60% marks or equivalent grade in P.G course in Engineering / Management / Pure Sciences / Agriculture Sciences /Medicine / Social Sciences/ Humanities.
d) One child in a family one-time Award: Not more than one child of the same parents/guardians will be eligible and to this effect, a self-certification will be required from the candidate. The awardee cannot be considered for the second or subsequent times as the individual can be awarded only once in a lifetime.
e) Countries eligible under the Scheme: USA, UK, Australia, Canada, and Singapore.
i) He/She should have a valid TOEFL/IELTS & GRE/GMAT.
ii) He/She should have obtained admission in an accredited Foreign University.
iii) He/she should possess a valid Passport.
iv) The Candidates are required to make their own efforts in seeking admission in accredited University/Institution abroad.
v) The selected candidate has to join the concerned university within one year of communication of selection. On the expiry of this specified period of time, the award will be automatically cancelled and come to an end. No request for extension of time for availing the award is permissible under the Scheme.
vi) The candidate shall not change the course of study or research for which the scholarship has been sanctioned.
vii) It will be the responsibility of the candidate to obtain the
appropriate visa for a country wherein one intends to study further under award from the Scheme and the Visa issuing authorities may kindly see that only such type of visa be issued which only permits the candidate to pursue specified course abroad and thereafter the candidate returns to India.
viii) The applications should be complete in all respects and should be accompanied by all relevant documents.
The applications, incomplete in any respect, are liable to be rejected. ts Ambedkar overseas vidya Nidhi scholarship scheme, ts foreign education scheme, Telangana overseas study scheme for sc/st/minority students, last date for apply
Selection Process: The registered students shall be shortlisted for a grant of scholarship by a State Level Selection Committee headed by the Principal Secretary, Social Welfare.
How to apply/ Registration:
Interested students shall apply online at Andhra Pradesh “Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi” ePASS Overseas Scholarships Web Portal as per schedule in prescribed format along with necessary documents. The online application process is going on its web portal
AP Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarships Links:
|Overseas Scholarships||Link to Apply|
|AP Overseas Scholarships for SC/ST/Minority Students||Application Registration|
|AP Overseas Scholarships for BC Students||Application Registration|
|AP Overseas Scholarships for EBC Students||Application Registration|
|AP Overseas Scholarships for Kapu Students||Application Registration|
|Overseas Scholarships Registration Web Portal||https://epass.apcfss.in/|
The student shall submit the following documents:
1. Caste Certificate from Mee Seva.
2. Income Certificate from Mee Seva.
3. Date of Birth certificate.
4. Aadhar card.
5. E-pass ID Number.
6. Residential/Nativity certificate.
7. Passport copy.
8. Mark sheet from SSC/Inter/Graduate/PG level.
9. GRE /GMAT or equivalent qualifying exam/test scorecard.
10. TOFEL / IELTS scorecard.
11. Admission offer letter from Foreign University (I-20, letter of Admission or equivalent).
12. Copy of the latest Tax assessment is to be enclosed.
13. Copy of Bank Pass Book of Nationalized Bank.
14. Photo to be scanned and uploaded.
- Where do I apply for Overseas scholarship and how do I submit?
Eligible candidates may through online mode at https://epass.apcfss.in/
Overseas Scholarships For SC, ST Students under Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scheme for Financial Assistance to SC Students for pursuing Higher Studies in Post Graduate Courses in Foreign Universities
|Post matric Scholarship Scheme Name||Guidelines GO|
|Overseas Scholarships for SC/ST Students||Download|
|1. GO.Ms.No.54, dated:28-06-2013|
|2. GO.MS.No. 77, Dated:06-12-2014 for Amendment to GO.Ms.No.54,|
|3. GO.Ms.No.36, dated:04-06-2013|
|4. GO.1, dated:17-01-2015 for Amendment to GO.Ms.No.36|
|5. Scholarship Amount GO.93, Dated:25.06.2018|
|6. Overseas Scholarships for BC Students|
|7. Overseas Scholarships for EBC Students|
|8. Overseas Scholarships for Minority Students|
Last date for submission of online applications: available on its web portal