AP JVV Chekumuki Science Test 2023 is a Science Fest would be conducted at School, District and State Level. AP Chekumuki Science Talent Test 2023 would be conducted in under Chekumuki Science Sambaralu.
The Science festival, Chekumuki 2023 by Jana Vignana Vedika (JVV) is all set to educate the public and encourage scientific temper among the students from November 7th.
The Science test of the organization for school level will be held on November 7th followed by mandal level, district level and State level events.
JVV team are aiming at the younger generation such that they grow up with right knowledge about the happenings that involve religious miracles.
Chekumuki is an event where students of classes 8th, 9th and 10th are asked to take down a test first at the School level, then mandal level followed by district level.” The finalists of the district level will represent the State competitions that will be held on January 5th, 6th and 7th.
|Name of the test||AP Chekumuki Science Talent Test 2023|
|Title||Participate in the AP Chekumuki Science Talent Test 2023|
|Subject||JVV released the Chekumuki Science Talent Test 2023 in Andhra Pradesh|
The mandal level competition will be organised on November 17th while the district level competition is slated for December 09th and 10th.
The test for the students will be held in both English and Telugu languages in order to enable government school children to avail the opportunity,
The JNV has issued School, District and State Level Chekumuki Science Test Notification in Andhra Pradesh. In this regarding, The Jana Vignana Vedika, a National Award winning voluntary science organization, is actively involved, for nearly three decades, in popularization of science among masses and school children and inculcation of scientific temper among them.
As you know, our organization is holding every year, a mega science event, known as “chekumuki science festival” at school, mandal, district and finally at state levels which consists of several fun science activities including quizzes and tests to promote knowledge of science among school children.
Celebrating the science Festival
- Encourage students to participate in the science festivities.
- Give the opportunity to test the science knowledge.
- There are 40 multiple choice questions on Physical, chemical, biological sciences, mathematics, contemporary sciences etc., in in school level.
- Be successful for science festivals.
- Develop a scientific perspective in students
- Contact your JVV activists for question papers.
This year, the school level Chekumuki Science Test will be conducted at Mandal level, at District level test finally, at state level festival in December to January.
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has given permission to hold this Festival and informed of all the District Educational Officers accordingly.
The Chekumuki Science Festival is very unique and has won the appreciation of all science teachers and academicians. The JVV would request to all the schools, kindly hold the School level Chekumuki Science Test for students of 8th, 9th and 10th classes only in November at your school in large members by collecting a nominal entry fee of Rs.5 per student.
General Instructions for Schools
- The Test held separately and parallel for Telugu and English medium students
- As per your requirement, JVV hand over the question papers along with KEY in sealed covers to you one day before the Test
- All 50 questions of the Test are of multiple choice type and 80 percent questions from the syllabus of 8th, 9th and 10th class science subjects and 20 percent are from general studies
- Kindly evaluate the test papers with key supplied and depute the best student in each class and to form a 3-Members School Team in each medium (Telugu and English) to participate in the next level, i.e., Mandal Level to be held at Mandal Head Quarters in November month.
- Best team in each medium from both Government and Private Schools, separately at the Mandal Level, will be selected to participate in the District Level Science Test to be held in December month at the respective District Headquarters.
- Best Team, to participate in the State Level Test, in each medium from both Govt. and Private Schools, separately will be deputed to participate in the State Level Science Festival to be held in January month.
- Fabulous Prizes and Participation Certificates will be given away for the teams
- AP Chekumuki Science Talent Test Question Papers