AP EAPCET Application Fee Payment 2023 or AP EAPCET Registration Fee Payment 2023 link has been activated by the AP State Council of Higher Education on its official web portal of Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test, https://sche.ap.gov.in/EAPCET/. Students who wish to apply for this entrance exam, they can pay the application fee on online mode.
The AP EAPCET Registration fee or Application fee is Rs. 500/- for SC & ST, Rs.550/- for BC and Rs. 600/- for others should be paid at AP Online OR Through Payment Gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking). After completion of successful Fee Payment, students can able to fill the online application form at EAPCET AP web portal.
A Common Entrance Test designated as AP Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test and it short term is AP EAPCET would be conducted by JNTU Kakinada for the academic year 2023-2023 for seeking Admission into the First Year of Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy Professional Courses.. The Application form is available for Common Entrance Test for the entry into the Professional courses.
|Name of the Examination Fee||AP EAPCET Exam Fee 2022|
|Title||Pay the AP EAPCET Exam Fee 2022|
|Subject||APSCHE has activated AP EAPCET Application Fee Payment 2022 link on its website|
|Fee Payment deadline||31-05-2022|
|Category||Fee Payment Form|
|APSCHE Official Website||https://sche.ap.gov.in/EAPCET/|
|AP CETs website||https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/|
|AP EAPCET website||https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/EAPCET/|
AP EAPCET Registration Fee
Candidates have to make the payment for application fee before they can start filling AP EAPCET application form. The application fee is as per the table below.
AP EAPCET Fee Payment Modes
(A) AP EAPCET Registration Fee Payment at TS /AP Online Center
- Choose your nearest TS /AP Online centre.
- Visit any of the above centers with the mandatory details for applying for Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy Professional Courses.
- You will receive a Receipt From of the Registration fee payment containing a Transaction Id. From the payment center.
- Visit https://sche.ap.gov.in/EAPCET/ along with the Receipt Form.
- With the Receipt Form details and click on the Application Form button.
(B) AP EAPCET Registration Fee Payment using Debit Card / Credit Card/Net Banking mode:
- If you choose the payment using Debit Card / Credit Card/Net Banking mode, go through the Instruction booklet carefully.
- Ready with all the required details for Online submission.
- Click on Make Payment button and proceed by filling the required details.
- You will be redirected to the Payment Gateway site.
- Pay the Application Fee using payment gateway method.
- After your Payment is successful, Note down the Payment Reference Id for future correspondence.
- During the Payment process, do not click on Back / Refresh buttons.
- Also do not close the Browser page abruptly.
- Then proceed with the Application Form filling process.
How to Pay AP EAPCET Application Fee?
Students who want to apply for the AP EAPCET notification, they can pay the application fee through online mode to proceed to submit the online application form. Student can choose any of the above said 2 payment modes for application fee payment. Student can follow the below given simple steps to pay the application fee.
- Visit https://sche.ap.gov.in/EAPCET/ Website
On your device browser type the website address https://sche.ap.gov.in/EAPCET/, press enter button and you will see the displayed website on the device screen. Then, EAPCET Andhra Pradesh website will be displayed.
- Click on the Application Fee Payment button
Once you reach the Official website of AP EAPCET, click on the Application Fee Payment button. Then, a new Application Fee Payment web page will appear on the screen. Candidate can make Online Fee Payment through this option.
- Fill mandatory details
Fill in all the mandatory details given in the EAPCET AP Application Fee Payment web page. The details are Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number, Candidate Name, Stream, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Mobile Number Mentioned Above Is My, Alternate Mobile Number, Email ID, Category and select the Payment Type.
- Click on the Proceed to Payment button
After entering the correct and mandatory details in the EAPCET Payment web page, click on the Proceed to payment button. After clicking the button, Make Payment form will be appeared in your device.
- Click on the Make Payment Button
Once you reach the Make Payment form (Payment gateway page), be ready with the Card Related Details like, Card number, Expiry date / from date, Security Code / CVV number etc., After the relevant Card Type logo is selected by the candidate, click on the button Make Payment and the control will automatically take you to the Bank Payment Gateway screen. Complete this process.
- Note download Payment Reference Id
The confirmation of successful payment of Registration Fee is shown with the Transaction is successful item in the web page Payment Status along with Payment Id. Note download payment reference id. After Successful Payment web page automatically redirect to the proceed to fill application web page.
Check Your Payment status for AP EAPCET 2023:
After submitting the Fee payment form, the candidates can check their payment status. For checking the status of the application fee, the following steps have to be followed.
- Go to the official website of Andhra Pradesh EAPCET.
- Then click on the link of the ‘check your payment status’.
- Then, Know you payment status web page will appear.
- In this web page, enter the hall ticket number and date of birth.
- As the last steps, click on the green button, ‘know your payment status’.
FAQs on AP EAPCET Fee Payment
What are required details for AP EAPCET Application Fee Payment?
Mandatory details like, a. Hall Ticket number of the Qualifying Examination, b. Name of the Candidate, c. Father’s Name, d. Date of Birth, e. Mobile number are required for the AP EAPCET Application Fee Payment.
Whare are the payment modes for AP EAPCET Fee Payment?
They are two payment modes are available for AP EAPCET Fee Payment. The first one is TS/AP Online mode and the second one is Debit Card / Credit Card/Net Banking mode. Candidate can choose any of the 2 modes.
How much is the Application and Registration fee for AP EAPCET examination?
Application and Registration fee to appear for EAPCET AP examination is ₹500 for SC/ST category, ₹550 for BC Category and ₹800 for Others.
How do I make payment of AP EAPCET exam fee?
Candidate can pay the AP EAPCET examination fee only online mode, through the payment gateway, using debit/credit card or internet banking.
Can I withdraw my application form and get refund of the AP EAPCET fee paid?
Online Application Form can neither be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully nor AP EAPCET application fee can be refunded.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details, and we are not responsible for anything
12th Model Paper 2023 | 10th Model Paper 2023 | Model Paper 2023 | Scholarship- Fellowship | JNVST Result 2023 | LI9 | Sample Paper 2023 | Board Paper 2023 | Sample Paper 2023 | EDPOST | 10th Model Question Paper 2023 | Model Paper 2023 | JNANABHUMIAP | Board Model Paper 2023 |