AP ECET Web Counselling Schedule 2020 will be released for conduction of Certificates Verification, Fee Payment, Web Options Entry & Seat Allotment Dates 2020 for AP ECET Admissions. Here AP ECET Certificates Verification & Web Options Entry, Seat Allotment Dates 2020 and more details as follows.
Final AP ECET 2020 Certificates verification, Web Options, Seat Allotment Dates: AP ECET 2020 Certificate Verification Dates/APECET.Org AP ECET 2020 Verification of Certificates, Web options, Seat allotment – AP ECET 2020 Admissions.
A Common Entrance Test designated in full as Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders and for B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Holders and in short as ECET [FDH and B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2020 will be conducted in every year by JNT University, Anantapuramu on behalf of the AP State Council of Higher Education for the academic year 2020-2021 for B.Sc.(Mathematics) degree holders.
(i) For lateral admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd-year regular B.E/B.Tech Courses in both university and Private Un-Aided Professional institutions (Minority & non-Minority), approved by All India Council for Technical Education.
(ii) For lateral admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd year regular B. Pharmacy Course in both University and private un-Aided professional institutions (Minority and Non-Minority) approved by Pharmacy Council of India.
Final Phase AP ECET 2020 Certificates verification, Web Options, Seat Allotment Dates: Qualified and eligible Candidates of A.P-ECET-2020(Diploma holders of all branches of engineering and Pharmacy & B.Sc. Maths) who have participated in first phase Counseling are informed to exercise their options afresh using their old password, Login Id for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment, additional seats available in new colleges/courses, if any from any Help Line Centre or Internet facility (Café/Home) as per the schedule given below.
The Candidates Who have not attended for Certificate verification during the first phase should get their certificates verified as per the schedule from any Help Line Center and exercise options as per the schedule is given below.
PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE: All the candidates who have not paid processing fee in the first phase can pay from ….07.2020 using URL https://apecet.nic.in
NOTE: Candidates who have not participated in the first phase have to check verification /processing fee payment status in the tab/link in https://apecet.nic.in
DESCRIPTION STATUS 1. Processing fee paid & if the candidate is eligible by online verification( candidate whose certificates are verified online):: Candidate is Eligible for Exercising Options. candidate can exercise options as per schedule
2. Processing fee paid & if the candidate is not eligible( candidate whose certificates are not verified online) Candidate is not Eligible, contact HLC for certificate verification:: Candidate has to attend certificate verification at nearby HLC and exercise options as per the schedule
SCHEDULE FOR VERIFICATION OF CERTIFICATES OF REGULAR CANDIDATES AND OPTION ENTRY
DATE FROM TO DATE FRO
a. …-07-2020 ALL CATEGORY(OC/BC/SC/ST) and 1 to LAST [ RANKS CALLED]
b….-07-2020 ALL CATEGORY(OC/BC/SC/ST) and 1 to LAST[ RANKS CALLED]
Web Options Entry:
a. …-07-2020 ALL CATEGORY(OC/BC/SC/ST) and 1 to LAST [ RANKS CALLED]
b….-07-2020 ALL CATEGORY(OC/BC/SC/ST) and 1 to LAST[ RANKS CALLED] These candidates have to attend certificate verification at nearest HLC and after certificate verification, they have to proceed for option entry
Allotment will be placed on the website on ….07.2020 after 6.00 P.M Who can exercise options?
- A candidate who has secured seat but not shown interest to join in the allotted seat.
- Who have not secured seats so far, but got their certificates verified.
- Who have not exercised the options so far, but got their certificates verified.
- Who have secured seats, reported and aspiring for a better option.
- Who has reported/Not reported but cancelled their allotment?
- Candidates who have attended for certificate verification as per the above schedule
- Note: Options given in the 1st Phase will not be considered for this Phase of admissions for allotment of a seat and candidates have to exercise options afresh.
- For Eligibility Criteria, Certificates to be produced and Help Line Centres refer earlier Notification and website: https://apecet.nic.in
- Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment need not exercise option once again. They shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on the previous allotment.
- It is advised to exercise options for interested colleges/courses assuming that vacancies would arise in all colleges in the process of sliding.
NOTE: Candidates who will attend certificate verification /Option entry first time have to pay processing fee online before he/she attends certificate verification. Processing Fee to be Paid: Rs.1200/- for OC/BC and Rs.600/-for SC/ST.
- Processing fee can be paid online by the candidate using a credit card or debit card or through net banking.
- Visit https://apecet.nic.in and click on processing fee payment online.
- Enter APECET Hall Ticket number and rank and click on pay fee online.
- The candidate will be directed to a payment gateway.
- Select any one mode of payment i.e credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
- Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out and produce at the time of verification of certificates.
- The candidate shall note that he/she shall have paid the processing fee when a candidate attends for certificate verification as per the schedule and ranks mentioned against each date. i.e the processing fee should be paid online by the candidate before he/she attends certificate verification.
Note 1:Candidates passed from boards of examination other than SBTET shall submit equivalence certificate from SBTET.
Note 2:Candidates who have secured 45% (For OC) and 40% (SC/ST/BC) aggregate marks in Diploma or B.Sc Degree Examination are only eligible for admission.
Note 3: B.Sc. (Maths) Candidates will be considered for allotment of seats after exhausting all the Eligible Diploma candidates in the merit list in terms of G.O.Ms.No.49, Higher Education, EC-II Dept, Dated: 04.06.2011.
SCHEDULE FOR EXERCISING OPTIONS: Diploma Holders of All Branches including Pharmacy and B.Sc Maths Candidates can exercise their options from any Internet café or Help Line Centre or from their Residence on any day between ……07.2020.Options will be frozen on ….07.2020 at 06.00 PM and allotments will be placed in the Website:https://apecet.nic.in on …..07.2020 after 6.00 PM. For all other details refer the above Website: https://apecet.nic.in
List of Help Line Centers:
- Government Polytechnic, Srikakulam
- MRAGR Government Polytechnic, Vizianagram
- Government Polytechnic, Kancharapalem, Visakhapatnam
- Andhra Polytechnic, Kakinada
- S.M.V.M Polytechnic, Tanuku, West Godavari dist
- Government Polytechnic, Vijayawada
- Andhra Loyola Degree College, Near Benz Circle, Vijayawada.
- MBTS Government Polytechnic, Nallapadu, Guntur.
- D.A Government Polytechnic, Ongole 10. Government Polytechnic, Venkateswarapuram, Nellore 11. S.V Government Polytechnic, Tirupathi
- Government Polytechnic for women, Kadapa
- Government Polytechnic, Ananthapur
- Sri G.Pulla Reddy Government Polytechnic, Kurnool For any Help such as change of Mobile number or any corrections, candidates are instructed to approach nearest Help Line centre with valid proof.
Convener Office address: CONVENER, APECET-2020 ADMISSIONS, Flat.No:104, ANR towers, Jammichettu Street, Prasadampadu, Vijayawada-521108. Emailid:firstname.lastname@example.org, Help Line Numbers:9502937373,9502971717 AP ECET 2020 Certificates verification, Web options Date for Web-Based Counseling
AP ECET 2020 Certificate Verification dates:
JNTUA has issued the AP ECET 2020 notification on 02nd February 2020 and the University invited online applications from the eligible candidates from …-03-2020 through online mode at its web portal apecet.org. Students who were applied for this stream, they appeared the engineering common entrance test 2020 which was conducted on ….-05-2020 by 10 AM to 1 PM. The results of entrance test were released on ….-05-2020 and appeared Candidates have checked their results from ap ecet web portal apecet.org.
AP ECET Officials has given final phase certificate verification schedule for admission into above-said courses. The Qualified candidates of APECET-2020 (Diploma holders of all branches including Pharmacy & B.Sc. Maths) are informed that admission into University and Private Engineering Colleges will be conducted based on Web Counseling. The detailed procedure of Web counselling and other instructions can be had from the Help Line centres on the day of Certificate Verification or it can be downloaded from the website: https://apecet.nic.in/
AP ECET Admission Counselling: From …-07-2020
AP ECET 2020 Admission notification:
AP ECET 2020 Certificates verification, Web options Dates for Web-Based Counseling: The Qualified candidates of APECET-2020 (Diploma holders of all branches including Pharmacy & B.Sc. Maths) are informed o exercise their web options from …-07-2020 for the seats now available under Lateral entry systems. For more details visit the website: https://apecet.nic.in/Default.aspx
The Qualified candidates of AP ECET-2020 (Diploma holders of all branches of engineering and Pharmacy & B.Sc. Maths) from ……. who have attended certificate verification earlier are informed to exercise options on …-07-2020 till 06.00 PM using their old password and Login Id for the seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment from any Help Line Centre or Internet facility (Cafe/Home).
The candidates who have not attended certificate verification so far can get their certificates verified from any one of the Help Line Centres on 06.08.2020 and 07.08.2020 and exercises options immediately after certificates verification till 06:00 PM.
The Qualified candidates of AP ECET-2020 (Diploma holders of all branches of engineering and Pharmacy & B.Sc. Maths) from Rank 1 to Last who have attended certificate verification earlier are informed to exercise options on ….. till 06.00 PM using their old password and Login Id for the seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment from any Help Line Centre or Internet facility (Cafe/Home). The candidates who have not attended certificate verification so far can get their certificates verified from any one of the Help Line Centres on….. and exercises options immediately after certificates verification till 06:00 PM
AP ECET Seat Allotments on …-07-2020
Who can exercise options?
- Candidates who have secured seats but not interested to join/Not reported.
- Who have not secured seats so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have not exercised the options so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have secured seats, reported and aspiring for a better option.
- Who has reported but cancelled their 1st Phase allotment?
- Who have not attended certificates verification so far can get their certificates verified.
Note: Options given in the 1st Phase will not be considered for allotment and candidates have to exercise option afresh now.
Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment need not exercise options once again. They shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on the previous allotment. However, the Special reservation Category Candidates (Sports/NCC/CAP/PH) who did not get their Certificates verified earlier should get their certificates verified now at Govt. Polytechnic (Near Benz Circle) Vijayawada only.
Allotments will be placed on the website on ….-07-2020 after 6.00 PM. For vacancies and other details please visit: https://apecet.nic.in It is advised to exercise options for interested colleges/courses assuming that vacancies would arise in all colleges in the process of sliding.
Processing Fee for SC, ST Categories: Rs. 600/-
and Others: Rs.1200/-
Important Certificates to be produced at the time of Certificate Verification:
Accordingly, the qualified candidates of AP-ECET-2020 are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the Help Line Centres indicated in Annexures I and as per the schedule is given under, with all original certificates like
1. AP-ECET Rank card and Hall Ticket,
2. Memorandum of Marks,
3. Provisional Diploma/Degree Certificate,
4. Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent),
5. Study Certificate from IV to Diploma (9th class to the degree in case of B.Sc).
6. Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Diploma, in respect of candidates who have private study without institutionalized education.
8. Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh Residential Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
9. Integrated Community Certificate, Aadhar Card and father’s Caste certificate in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
10. Income certificate issued on or after 01.01.2020.
11. Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports shall bring the original certificates. PH Candidates shall submit a certificate issued by the District Medical Board. CAP Candidates shall submit Certificate from Zilla Sainik Welfare Board, Discharge book & Identity card for Verification. Children of Ex-Service and In-Service persons who are domicile of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh alone will be considered for allotment of seats under CAP Category.
12. The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should bring TC of the SSC containing the Religion (Muslim/Christian/Other linguistic) or in the absence of TC, a Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution in which the student studied/appeared for SSC or its equivalent.
The Candidates of SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 800/- While OC/BC/Minority candidates have to pay Rs.1200/- towards the Processing Fee. In addition, every candidate has to pay the tuition fee as prescribed by the Govt. The SC/ST candidates are eligible for reimbursement of Tuition Fee if parental income from all sources is up to rupees two lakhs per annum and all other category candidates whose parental income from all sources is up to rupees one lakh per annum are eligible for reimbursement of Tuition Fee as decided by Government from time to time.
AP ECET Counselling 2020:
1. Certification verification dates and…………………………
2. After certification Verification, Web options will be started from as per schedule and
3. Seat allotment date is mentioned and more details @ https://apecet.nic.in/
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details