AP ECET Web Counselling Schedule 2023 would be released by Department of Technical Education on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education on its web portal for conduct of Certificates Verification, Fee Payment, Web Options Entry & Seat Allotment for AP ECET Admissions.
Here we are providing the AP ECET Certificates Verification & Web Options Entry, Seat Allotment Dates and more details. APSCHE will start the AP ECET web counselling on its official website.
Candidates who have cleared the entrance exam are requested to visit admission counselling web portal apecet.nic.in for the process of web counselling.
The counselling process is for those candidates who wish to take admission in Engineering and Pharmacy programmes.
According web note, The qualified and eligible candidates of AP ECET who are desirous of seeking admission into Engineering/Pharmacy courses are informed that the web counseling process comprising payment of processing fee, certificate verification and option entry will be conducted as per the below mentioned counselling schedule.
|Name Of The Web Counselling||AP ECET Counselling 2023|
|Title||AP ECET Counselling 2023 Notification|
|Subject||JNTUA has released AP ECET Admission Counselling 2023|
|Counselling dates||14-07-2023 to 22-07-2023|
|Admission Counselling Website||https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/APSCHEHome.aspx|
How to apply for AP ECET Web Counselling 2023
- Visit the official website, i.e., apecet.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link that says ““Pay processing Fee”
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Login using AP ECET hall ticket number and rank.
- Select the payment mode.
- Pay the counselling fee and click on the submit option.
- Download the receipt and take a printout for future reference.
AP ECET Counselling Processing fee
- AP ECET Counselling fee for Open Category and Backward Classes: Rs.1200/-
- AP ECET Counselling for Scheduled Tribe and Scheduled Caste: Rs.600/-
A Common Entrance Test designated in full as Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders and for B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Holders and in short as ECET [FDH and B.Sc. (Mathematics)] will be conducted in every year by JNT University, Anantapuramu on behalf of the AP State Council of Higher Education for B.Sc.(Mathematics) degree holders.
(i) For lateral admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd-year regular B.E/B.Tech Courses in both university and Private Un-Aided Professional institutions (Minority & non-Minority), approved by All India Council for Technical Education.
(ii) For lateral admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd year regular B. Pharmacy Course in both University and private un-Aided professional institutions (Minority and Non-Minority) approved by Pharmacy Council of India.
Qualified and eligible Candidates of AP ECET (Diploma holders of all branches of engineering and Pharmacy & B.Sc. Maths). who have participated in first phase Counseling are informed to exercise their options afresh using their old password, Login Id for the leftover seats now available and
consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment, additional seats available in new colleges/courses, if any from any Help Line Centre or Internet facility (Café/Home) as per the schedule.
The Candidates Who have not attended for Certificate verification during the first phase should get their certificates verified as per the schedule from any Help Line Center and exercise options as per the schedule.
Who can exercise options?
- A candidate who has secured seat but not shown interest to join in the allotted seat.
- Who have not secured seats so far, but got their certificates verified.
- Who have not exercised the options so far, but got their certificates verified.
- Who have secured seats, reported and aspiring for a better option.
- Who has reported/Not reported but cancelled their allotment?
- Candidates who have attended for certificate verification as per the above schedule
Note: Options given in the 1st Phase will not be considered for this Phase of admissions for allotment of a seat and candidates have to exercise options afresh.
For Eligibility Criteria, Certificates to be produced and Help Line Centres refer earlier Notification and website: https://apecet.nic.in
Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment need not exercise option once again. They shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on the previous allotment.
It is advised to exercise options for interested colleges/courses assuming that vacancies would arise in all colleges in the process of sliding.
NOTE: Candidates who will attend certificate verification /Option entry first time have to pay processing fee online before he/she attends certificate verification.
Steps to Pay the Counselling Process Fee
- Processing fee can be paid online by the candidate using a credit card or debit card or through net banking.
- Visit https://apecet.nic.in and click on processing fee payment online.
- Enter APECET Hall Ticket number and rank and click on pay fee online.
- The candidate will be directed to a payment gateway.
- Select any one mode of payment i.e credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
- Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out and produce at the time of verification of certificates.
- The candidate shall note that he/she shall have paid the processing fee when a candidate attends for certificate verification as per the schedule and ranks mentioned against each date. i.e the processing fee should be paid online by the candidate before he/she attends certificate verification.
Note 1: Candidates passed from boards of examination other than SBTET shall submit equivalence certificate from SBTET.
Note 2: Candidates who have secured 45% (For OC) and 40% (SC/ST/BC) aggregate marks in Diploma or B.Sc Degree Examination are only eligible for admission.
Note 3: B.Sc. (Maths) Candidates will be considered for allotment of seats after exhausting all the Eligible Diploma candidates in the merit list in terms of G.O.Ms.No.49, Higher Education, EC-II Dept, Dated: 04.06.2011.
SCHEDULE FOR EXERCISING OPTIONS: Diploma Holders of All Branches including Pharmacy and B.Sc Maths Candidates can exercise their options from any Internet café or Help Line Centre or from their Residence on any day as per the schedule.
List of Help Line Centers:
- Government Polytechnic, Srikakulam
- MRAGR Government Polytechnic, Vizianagram
- Government Polytechnic, Kancharapalem, Visakhapatnam
- Andhra Polytechnic, Kakinada
- S.M.V.M Polytechnic, Tanuku, West Godavari dist
- Government Polytechnic, Vijayawada
- Andhra Loyola Degree College, Near Benz Circle, Vijayawada.
- MBTS Government Polytechnic, Nallapadu, Guntur.
- D.A Government Polytechnic, Ongole
- Government Polytechnic, Venkateswarapuram, Nellore 11. S.V Government Polytechnic, Tirupathi
- Government Polytechnic for women, Kadapa
- Government Polytechnic, Ananthapur
- Sri G.Pulla Reddy Government Polytechnic, Kurnool For any Help such as change of Mobile number or any corrections, candidates are instructed to approach nearest Help Line centre with valid proof.
- AP ECET Certificates verification, Web Options, Seat Allotment Dates
The detailed procedure of Web counselling and other instructions can be had from the Help Line centres on the day of Certificate Verification or it can be downloaded from the website: https://apecet.nic.in/
Important Certificates to be produced at the time of Certificate Verification:
Accordingly, the qualified candidates of AP ECET are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the Help Line Centres indicated in Annexures I and as per the schedule is given under, with all original certificates like
- AP-ECET Rank card and Hall Ticket,
- Memorandum of Marks,
- Provisional Diploma/Degree Certificate,
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent),
- Study Certificate from IV to Diploma (9th class to the degree in case of B.Sc).
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Diploma, in respect of candidates who have private study without institutionalized education.
- Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh Residential Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
- Integrated Community Certificate, Aadhar Card and father’s Caste certificate in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
- Income certificate.
- Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports shall bring the original certificates. PH Candidates shall submit a certificate issued by the District Medical Board.
- CAP Candidates shall submit Certificate from Zilla Sainik Welfare Board, Discharge book & Identity card for Verification. Children of Ex-Service and In-Service persons who are domicile of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh alone will be considered for allotment of seats under CAP Category.
- The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should bring TC of the SSC containing the Religion (Muslim/Christian/Other linguistic) or in the absence of TC, a Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution in which the student studied/appeared for SSC or its equivalent.
The SC/ST candidates are eligible for reimbursement of Tuition Fee if parental income from all sources is up to rupees two lakhs per annum and all other category candidates whose parental income from all sources is up to rupees one lakh per annum are eligible for reimbursement of Tuition Fee as decided by Government from time to time. – Candidates can download Certificate verification Schedule