AP GO.98 for Payment of 10th PRC 2015 Salary Arrears to AP Employees

AP GO.98 for Payment of 10th PRC 2015 Salary Arrears to AP Employees, AP PRC 2015 was given to Govt Employees as per G.O.Ms.No.46 Dated: 30-04-2015 with 43% Fitment notionally from 01.07.2013 and with monetary benefit from 02.06.2014. Cash was paid from April 2015. The benefit of the Revised Scales of Pay 2015 shall be paid in cash for the month of April 2015 onwards.

Separate Govt Orders issued for payment of arrears of salary in Revised Scales of Pay 2015 for the period from 02.06.2014 to 31.03.2015. Now the Govt of AP has decided to Pay the Arrears of PRC 2015 in cash.

It is good news for AP Government employees. AP Govt gave nod for the payment of long-pending arrears under the PRC (Pay Revision Commission) which came into force on June 2, 2014, to the employees.  The pending arrears for nine months between June 2, 2014, and February 2015 would be paid in cash. The PRC arrears of AP employees who have GPF accounts be paid in cash for one month viz., March 2015 in cash in the month of November 2018.

The arrears for the remaining nine months viz., from 2nd June 2014 to 28th February 2015 shall be credited to the respective GPF Accounts of the AP employees in the month of November 2018. In respect of employees who retire before 31.3.2019, the arrears shall be paid in cash in the month of November 2018.

In respect of employees covered by Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS), ten per cent (10%) of amount along with Government contribution shall be credited to their PRAN Accounts in the month of July 2018 and the remaining ninety per cent (90%) shall be paid in three instalments i.e., on 1st of September, 1st of October and 1st of November, 2018.

In respect of pensioners, ten months arrears shall be paid in cash in three instalments i.e., on 1st of September, 1st of October and 1st of November, 2018.

GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH:: PUBLIC SERVICES – Revised Pay Scales 2015 – Payment of Arrears – Orders – Issued.

FINANCE (PC, TA) DEPARTMENT :: G.O.MS.No. 98; Dated: 26-06-2018

Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.46, Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department, Dated: 30.04.2015.
2. Circular Memo No.3856-A/29/A2/HRM.V-PC/2014, Dated: 26.05.2015.
3. Representation of A.P. Secretariat Association dated 29.05.2018.
4. Representation of Joint Action Committee of Employees, Teachers, Workers and Pensioners, Andhra Pradesh, Dated: 29.05.2018.
5. Representation of A.P. JAC, AMARAVATI, Dated: 29.05.2018.
6. Representation of Andhra Pradesh Gazetted Officers’ Joint Action Committee dated 29.05.2018.

ORDER:
In the reference first read above, Government has issued orders notifying the Andhra Pradesh Revised Scales of Pay Rules, 2015 with effect from 1st July 2013. In the reference second read above, the Government have issued procedural instructions for fixation of pay of employees as per the above Andhra Pradesh Revised Scales of Pay Rules, 2015.

According to these, the fixation of pay of employees shall be notional with effect from 01.07.2013 to 1st June 2014 and the monetary benefit of the Revised Scales of Pay 2015 shall be allowed with effect from June 02, 2014. The monetary benefit of the Revised Scales of Pay 2015 was allowed in cash from the month of April 2015 payable on 1st May 2015.

As regards the arrears of salary in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 from 2.06.2014 to 31.03.2015 it was mentioned therein that separate orders would be issued detailing the modalities for payment of arrears of salary for the period from 02.06.2014 to 31.03.2015.

2.  Thereupon, employees’ Associations have been representing the Government for payment of arrears of Revised Pay Scales, 2015 for the period from 2.06.2014 to 31.03.2015.

3. The Principal Finance Secretary to Government (FAC) convened a meeting with the representatives of the A.P. Secretariat Association, Joint Action Committee of Employees, Teachers, Workers and Pensioners, Andhra Pradesh, on 29.05.2018, had detailed discussions and elicited their views in this regard. The written representations have also been obtained.

4.  Government examined the views expressed by various Associations and after careful consideration hereby order that: Payment of 10th PRC 2015 Salary Arrears.

The PRC arrears of employees who have GPF accounts be paid in cash for one month viz., March 2015 in cash in the month of November 2018. The arrears for the remaining nine months viz., from 2nd June 2014 to 28th February 2015 shall be credited to the respective GPF Accounts of the employees in the month of November 2018. In respect of employees who retire before 31.3.2019, the arrears shall be paid in cash in the month of November 2018.

In respect of employees covered by Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS), ten per cent (10%) of amount along with Government contribution shall be credited to their PRAN Accounts in the month of July 2018 and the remaining ninety per cent (90%) shall be paid in three instalments i.e., on 1st of September, 1st of October and 1st of November, 2018.

In respect of pensioners, ten months arrears shall be paid in cash in three instalments i.e., on 1st of September, 1st of October and 1st of November, 2018.

5.  All the drawing and disbursing officers and the Pension Payment Officers concerned shall take the necessary action as ordered in Para (4) above.

Check more details from here

*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details

Model Paper 2021| Question Paper 2021 Model Papers 2021 | Sample Paper 2021 | Board Model Paper 2021 | Model Paper 2021 | Bihar Board 12th Model Paper 2021 | Bihar Board 10th Model Paper 2021| PSC Model Paper 2021 | 10th Model Paper 2021 | 12th Model Paper 2021 | KAR SSLC Model Paper 2021 Hindi Prashna Patra 2020 refrigerationpedia.com/

Leave a Comment