AP Janmabhoomi- Maa Vooru Programme General Instructions: AP Janmabhoomi-Maa Vooru Programme Guidelines, AP JBMV Program Guidelines, Operational Guidelines, Structure, General Instructions, Pedarikam Pai Gelupu, Badi Pilustondi, Polam Pilustondi, Neeru-Chettu, Swacha Andhra Pradesh, Visiting Teams, Data Collection And Transmission, Duration, Contact Persons, JBMV Web Portal
AP JBMV General instructions:
- The crucial aspects of this programme, which will form the basis for the strengthening of the existing Village Micro Plans are:
a) Progress made during the first year of the Government
b) Action Taken Report on the grievances of the first round of JBMV
c) Progress Report of DWCRA Groups
d) Capital infusion to DWCRA Groups: Distribution of Sanction Proceedings and Payment Advance.
e) Discussions and Information Sharing on Farm Loan Redemption Scheme
f) Issue of passbooks to NTR Bharosa Pensioners.
g) Mobilize and initiate process for construction of ISLs
h) Distribution of Newly Sanctioned Pensions to 1.5 lakh beneficiaries in the entire State.
i) Distribution of NTR Bharosa Pensions for the month of May to be distributed in June.
j) Distribution of Rations through PDS for the month of June 2015
- It is to be noted that the data collected during the programme will actually flow into the District Annual Plan and it will be used for regular reviews.
- An orientation programme shall be conducted at District level for all the departments, on Janmabhoomi-Maa Vooru under the Chairmanship of District In charge Minister.
- Similarly, orientation programme at Mandal level shall be conducted for Mandal/Gram Panchayat teams under the supervision of one District level officer. The Municipal Commissioner should also conduct similar program at the municipality level.
- The Mandal/Municipal team shall travel in a single van/ vehicle of an appropriate size. Required vehicles may be hired for visit during the month as per existing government norms.
- Any financial requirement to fulfill the grievances or any requests given during the programme will generally be met by meeting the expenditure from the regular budgets of the respective departments only.
- The concerned MRO is responsible for proper registering of the grievances and for coordinating the redressal of the grievance. The status of the grievance is to be informed to the cell number of the applicant. The grievance is to be entered under JB MV grievances.
- All the District Collectors shall make arrangements for providing the information daily by the end of the day on conduct of the program in the website developed for the purpose. http://jbmv.ap.gov.in/.
For technical issues
- Smt. Sailaja, Special Officer, Portal, ITE&C Dept. Cell number 9966709057
Project Manager, ITE&C dept. Cell number 9949994041
- Sri. Venkatachalam Joint Director, IT&C dept Cell No. 9963029394.
For general clarifications:
- Mr. Ch. Santhi Swarup, Joint Director, Planning Dept. Cell No. 9849901509
- Sri Venkata Krishna,
Dy. Secretary to Govt. PR Dept. ,Cell No.7032957905.
Control rooms must be opened in offices of the District Collectors for providing any clarifications sought from the GPs/ wards during the programme period. The contact persons name and contact numbers should be publicized.
District Collectors are advised to follow the theme and content of the programme to realize the objectives.