AP Janmabhoomi-Maa Vooru Program Structure: AP Janmabhoomi-Maa Vooru Programme Guidelines, AP JBMV Program Guidelines, Operational Guidelines, Structure, General Instructions, Pedarikam Pai Gelupu, Badi Pilustondi, Polam Pilustondi, Neeru-Chettu, Swacha Andhra Pradesh, Visiting Teams, Data Collection And Transmission, Duration, Contact Persons, JBMV Web Portal
AP Janmabhoomi- Maa Vooru Programme/AP JBMV Program Structure: The District Collectors must ensure that posters, depicting the vision of the government, supplied by I&PR department are prominently exhibited well before the commencement of the programme in all GPs/wards particularly during the visit.
Commencing the programme: The Janmabhoomi Maa Vooruprogramme at GP/Ward level will commence from 3rd June, 2015 and will begin with recitation of Maa Telugu Talli followed by the Janmabhoomi song. It will be followed by reading out the message of the Honble Chief Minister.
Thereafter the Health and Veterinary camps will start while the other agenda would be taken up in parallel.
In addition, there will be discussions regarding:
- Progress made during the first year of the Government
- Action Taken Report on the grievances of the first round of JBMV
- Progress Report of DWCRA Groups
- Capital infusion to DWCRA Groups: Distribution of Sanction Proceedings and Payment Advance.
- Discussions and Information Sharing on Farmer Loan Redemption Scheme
- Issue of passbooks to NTR Bharosa Pensioners.
- Mobilize and initiate process for construction of ISLs
- Distribution of Newly Sanctioned Pensions to 1.5 lakh beneficiaries in the entire State.
- Distribution of NTR Bharosa Pensions for the month of May to be distributed in June.
- Distribution of Rations through PDS for the month of June 2015
Two/three officers should be designated to receive the individual grievances. MRO would be responsible for the coordination and management of grievances received. The grievances received should be grouped in 22 categories as per usual practices. The category wise number only should be entered in the Annexure-11. The individual grievances should be entered into the CM grievance system and be followed up by the MRO respective departments.
Data Collection and Transmission
- The data collection forms have two parts. The first part called Daily Reporting Format pertains to the conduct of the program and summary of key items. It will be linked to the CM Dash Board for online real-time reporting.
- The second part called Action Taken Report on Micro Plan will be used to record progress on the Micro Plan prepared during the previous round of JBMV.
- The purpose of having formal identity linked to individuals is to facilitate tracking of the request, to avoid middlemen and thereby ensure transparency in proper service delivery to the targeted persons. Further, the mobile number would be used for communicating the status of the grievance.
Data pertaining to the individuals may be Aadhaar number-based or Enrolment ID (EID) or Voter ID or Ration Card No. based. Phone (mobile number) if available may be taken as the whole exercise must facilitate further follow up.
- The data entry can take place at the GP level if the connectivity is available or in the office of MPDO.
- The data should be daily entered in the evening in the designated software developed by the IT&C Department with the help of the agency of the Rural development Department. The data would be linked to State Resident Data Hub (SRDH) for populating the existing details and to map the services/benefits availed by the individual.
- The Chief Planning Officer at the district level and the Mandal ASO at the mandal level will coordinate the data collection and entry.
- The Habitation Codes to be used to uniquely identify GP/Ward.
- The individual grievance data would be entered into the existing grievance management system with additional tag of JBMV for identification.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details