AP Janmabhoomi Maa Vooru Programme New Guidelines : Andhra Pradesh State is going to start Janmabhoomi- Maa Vooru Programme from 3rd to 7th June 2015 in a grand manner and detailed guidelines have been issued on this program through a letter to sent to all the District Collectors, CEOs of Zilla Parishads, District Panchayat Officers, Municipal Commissioners and the CPOs for making grand suucess.
Here, we are provided detailed guidelines of the Janmabhoomi- Maa Vooru Programme.
AP Janmabhoomi- Maa Vooru Programme Guidelines:
The first Government in the mother state of Andhra Pradesh will be completing one year in office in the first week of June 2015. During this short period of time, in spite of several constraints on finances as well as other resources,
the GoAP has launched several immediate, medium term and longer term initiatives- viz. the 7 Missions (Primary Sector, Social Empowerment, Knowledge & Skill Development, Urban Development, Industry Sector, Infrastructure, Service Sector), 5 Campaigns (Polam Pilustondi, Badi Pilustondi, Pedarikam Pai Gelupu, Swaccha Andhra Pradesh, Neeru Chettu) and 5 Grids (Water, Road, Power, Gas, Fibre Optic).
Several welfare schemes such as the Farmer Loan Redemption Scheme, DWCRA Groups Capital Infusion as well as enhancement of pensions amount by 5 times have also been taken up. These combined with the double digit growth strategy for the state are expected to lead to the creation of a new paradigm of development leading to achievement of economic and social outcomes as per Vision 2050.
In the first round of JBMV, Micro Plans were prepared and data regarding the As- Is situation of villages and wards was collected. This second round will be conducted in campaign mode between 3 to 7th June 2015 wherein required number of teams, consisting of public representatives, government functionaries and representatives of community based organizations,
will visit as many number of Gram Panchayats (GPs) feasible per day in such a way that all GPs/Wards are covered during the programme period. Similar teams would also visit the Municipal Wards during the programme period. The thrust areas of JanmabhoomiMaa Vooru will be as follows:
- Documenting and highlighting achievements of the GoAP in the first year
- Capital Infusion to DWCRA Groups in Rural and Urban Areas- Distribution of Sanction Letters and Payment Advice
- Discussion and Information Sharing on Farmer Loan Redemption Shceme
- Sanction of 1.5 Lakh new pensions as well as distribution of pensions
- Distribution of Rations through PDS for the month of June
- Sensitization on Primary, Social Empowerment, Knowledge/ Skill Development and Urban Mission.
- Grievance redressal Receiving the petitions, registering and redressal.
- Action Taken Report on Micro Plans developed as well as grievances received during the first round of JBMV
- Health Camps- Primary health Check up and Referral
- Veterinary Camps Health Check up, Vaccination and Referral
- Sensitization and mobilization for the 5 Campaigns taken up by GoAP
Govt of AP 5 Campaigns:
- Pedarikam pai Gelupu
- Badi Pilustondi
- Polam Pilustondi
- Swacha Andhra Pradesh
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details