AP Doctors Recruitment 2023: Apply for Doctor, Medical Officer, Management Officer Posts and Check details here. Govt of AP, DME has published the AP Medical Officers, Specialist Doctors, Management Officers Recruitment 2023 notification. Govt. of Andhra Pradesh, Directorate of Medical Education invites applications from the eligible candidates for a Special Recruitment for Medical officers for the Hon’ble Chief Minister’s Convoy, visits at three regions.
G.O.Rt.No. 342 Dated:29 July – Health Medical & Family Welfare (B2) Department, AP has given orders to strengthen the exiting Hospital Management towards COVID-19 case Management, Government has accorded permission to the CHFW, A.P., Vijayawada,
And all the District Collectors in the State for hiring/engaging the services of Specialist Doctors (including IMA Doctors) with a monthly remuneration of Rs.1,50,000 per month, General Duty doctors (including IMA Doctors) with a monthly remuneration of Rs.70,000 per month, for a period of six (6) months on honorarium basis.
Deputy Civil Surgeons and Civil Assistant Surgeons who are interested to work as DPMO / CPO are requested to send their applications and willingness to the email@example.com. In case of CAS, they shall complete not less than 5 years of service. Applications shall be submitted on or before 30 July in the prescribed format.
- Kadapa Health Department Recruitment
- Prakasam Health Department Recruitment
- Vizianagaram Health Department Recruitment
- Ananthapuramu Health Department Recruitment
- Srikakulam Health Department Recruitment
Medical Officer Post Details
- Post Name: General Duty Medical Officers: 273
- Qualification: MBBS/BDS
- Remuneration: Rs. 70,000.00
Speciality Doctor Post Details
- Post Name: Speciality Doctors
- Remuneration: Rs.1,50,000.00
- Qualification: Preferably MD (General Medicine/ MD (Pulmonology)/ MD (Anaesthesia)/ MD (Paediatrics/DTCD/DA or any other speciality doctors if above speciality doctors are not available.
Management Officer Post Details: Following posts are vacant in District Programme Management Units and City Programme Management Units in National Health Mission, Andhra Pradesh.
- District Programme Management Officer (DPMO): 11
- Location of Posts: Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna, Prakasam, Nellore, Chittoor, Kadapa, Kurnool and Anantapuram Districts
- City Programme Management Officer (CPMO): 2
- Location of Posts: Greater Vishaka Municipal Corporation, Vijayawada Municipal Corporation
District wise web links
|District Name||Website Link|
Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualifications: (a) MBBS with post-graduation in the above subjects from the recognized institute by MCI. Candidates with DNB qualification from institutes having more than 500 based multi-specialty hospitals may also apply. (b). Post PG Experience qualification at any reputed institute either Government/Private is preferred. (c). 40 Years age limit, (d). Should be registered in A.P. Medical Council.
a) Academic Qualification – 75 Marks
b) Interview – 15 Marks
c) Experience – 10 Marks. (1 mark for each year after PG)
Application fee: For Doctors: Rs 500/-
|Medical Officer (Male & Female)||MBBS degree or an equivalent qualification as entered in the Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 as subsequently amended; Registered with AP Medical Council|
|Medical Officer(AYUSH) (Male & Female)||AYURVEDA Must possess a Degree in Ayurveda awarded by a University in India established or incorporated by or under a central act or provincial act or an institution recognized by UGC or any Statutory Board of the State Government after having undergone a regular course of institutional study in respective systems, both in theory and practice for a period not less than four and half years recognized by a University or state government with a one-year compulsory internship. |
UNANI Must possess a Degree in Unani awarded by a University in India established or incorporated by or under a central act or provincial act or an institution recognized by UGC or any Statutory Board of the State Government after having undergone a regular course of institutional study in respective systems, both in theory and practice for a period not less than four and half years recognized by a University or state government with a one-year compulsory internship. HOMEOPATHY
|Must possess a Degree in HOMEOPATHY awarded by a University in India established or incorporated by or under a central act or provincial act or an institution recognized by UGC or any Statutory Board of the State Government after having undergone a regular course of institutional study in respective systems, both in theory and practice for a period not less than four and half years recognized by a University or state government with a one-year compulsory internship. YOGA & NATUROPATHY BNYS degree (or) a diploma in course in Naturopathy from Gandhi Naturopathy Medical College after regular study of 4 years or more, awarded by a University in India established or incorporated by or under a central act or state act or an institution recognized by the UGC or any statutory board of the state government.|
|Auxiliary Nurse Midwife||A) SSC; B) B) 18 months MPHW(F) Training Certificate recognized by AP Nursing and Midwives Council OR Two years Intermediate Vocational MPHW(F) Course and have completed one-year clinical training in selected Government hospital in which these students have been permitted to undergo clinical training (OR) completed one-year Apprenticeship Training in identified hospitals and awarded “Apprenticeship Completion Certificate” by the Board of Apprenticeship training GoI, Southern Region, Chennai. C) Physical fitness for camp life|
|Pharmacist||A) SSC B) Diploma in Pharmacy C) Registered with Pharmacy Council D) Computer skills.|
Qualification: MBBS Degree/ Degree in Ayurveda/ Unani/ Homeopathy/ BNYS Degree/ Diploma in Naturopathy/ SSC/ MPHW(F) Training Certificate/ Intermediate Vocational MPHW(F) Course/ Diploma in Pharmacy.
Selection procedure: The recruitment is made on a contract basis and the contract is initially for a period of one year and renewal will be as per the need and NHM yearly plan(PIP) and also subject to satisfactory performance. However, every year a new contract has to be signed and valid for the period as indicated in the contract. Recruitment shall be done by the District Selection Committee for the District Health Society.
A notification has to be issued in newspapers by the District Health Society.
The District Selection Committee shall consist of the following members:
a. District Collector – Chairman
b. DMHO – Member-Convener c. District Education officer – Member
d. DCHS – Member
a. Any other member the Chairman wishes to include – Member
How to apply: Filled in application forms shall be submitted in person or through registered post to the respective District Medical & Health Officers to the district to which the candidate is applying.
1. A person can apply for more than one district.
2. Self-attested copies of the following certificates shall be enclosed along with the application form
1. S.S.C or Equivalent examination
2. Intermediate or 10+2 examination
3. Qualifying Examination Pass Certificate
4. Marks memos of all the years (qualifying examination)
5. Registration certificates of respective councils.
6. Latest Caste certificate issued by the Tashildhar/MRO concerned
7. Study certificate for the years from 4th class to 10th Class and in case of Private study residence certificate from the Tashildhar /MRO concerned
8. PH certificate in respect of candidates Claiming reservation under PH Quota
9. Relevant Certificates in respect of candidates claiming Ex-Serviceman Quota
10 1 photographs duly pasted on the application form
11. Acknowledgment Card