AP Staff Nurses/ Refractionists/Physiotherapists Recruitment: Government Of Andhra Pradesh Health, Medical And Family Welfare Department Regional Director Of Medical And Health Services, Guntur has published the Staff Nurse, Refractionist, Physiotherapist posts 2016 recruitment notification and applications are invited from the eligible candidates to the following posts to be filled on contract basis initially for a period of 1 year to work at ACSR, Government Medical College, Nellore SPSR Nellore District. Initially for a period of one (1) year.
Application and other details are available at http://dme.ap.nic.in and can be downloaded. The Last date for submission of an application to the Regional Director of Medical and Health Services, Guntur is on or before 30.07.2016 by.
1. Staff Nurses:266
2. Refractionist :02
1. Staff Nurses : Rs. 15,000/- .
2. Physiotherapist: Rs.10,900/-
3. Physiotherapist: Rs.11,530/-
Educational Qualification: AP Staff Nurses/ Refractionists/Physiotherapists Recruitment
A. Staff Nurses
Candidates must have completed Intermediate with Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery, B.Sc., Nursing Degree, M.Sc, Nursing Degree and permanently registered in A.P. Nursing And Midwives Council under Nursing council of India are eligible to apply for the Staff Nurses post.
1. Passed Intermediate examination with MPC/BiPC and With Diploma in Optometry / Refractionist
2. Has undergone the training For a period of 2 years as Refractionist and optician in the school of optometry of the Sarojini Devi Eye Hospital and the institution of Ophthalmology : Hyderabad and must have obtained a certificate of “ Certified Refractionist and Optician”
1. Passed Intermediate examination with Bi.PC
2. A Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy (BPT) from a Recognized University
As per G.O. Ms. No. 295 GA (Ser-A) Dept. Dated. 23.09.2014
a) O.C. Candidates should not have completed 40 years as on 30.06.2016 b) SC/ST/BC candidates should not have completed 45 years as on 30.06.2016
c) Ex- Service Men should not have completed 45 years as on 30.06.2016 d) Disabled persons should not have completed 50 years as on 30.06.2016. They should submit latest Disability certificate from Regional Medical Board /Sadarem
1. Candidates shall pay Rs.500/- ( Rupees five hundred only) in Crossed demand draft along with the application in favour of “ Member Convenor / Regional Director Of Medical and Health Services, Guntur “ , Payable at Guntur
2. However SC. And ST , PH and Ex service man are exempted from payment of fee.
Method of Selection:
Selection will be made as per Government instructions as per G.O.Ms.No.18 HM&FW (A1) Dept., Dated:04.03.2016, and G.O.Ms.No.28 HM&FW (A1), Dept., Dated: 30.03.2016., and time to time instructions from the Government
Total: 100 Marks
1) Academic Qualification (Merit): 80 Marks
2) Interview: 20 Marks
A) Seniority in terms of passing qualifying exam 10 Marks
(1 mark for one year max 10 marks)
B) Work Experience in 300 bedded Multi Speciality.
Hospital (1 mark for one year max. 5 marks 05 Marks
After completion of the qualifying exam.)
C) Viva on Technical and Communication Skills 05 Marks.
1. Candidate should submit application separately for each qualification
2. If the M.Sc., (N) qualified candidates are not available the posts will be filled by the candidates having the qualification of B.Sc., (N)
3. If the B.Sc., (N) qualified candidates are not available the posts will be filled by the candidates having the qualification of GNM
How to apply:
Application form along with the instructions should be taken from the online web site http://dme.ap.nic.in. Filled application forms shall be submitted in person or by post to Regional Director of Medical and Health Services, Guntur: Last date to submission of Application 30.07.2016 up to 5.00 PM. If the application sent by post.
Postal address is
To. The Regional Director Of Medical and Health Services, Zone – III, Janda Chettu Street, Near Aswani Hospital, Backside of RTC Bus Stand, Old Guntur,
Guntur – 522 001. Andhra Pradesh.
Last date for submission of application form: 30-07-2016