AP Degree Admission Online Application 2021 & Registration has been started at Online Degree Admission Web Portal – ‘oamdc.ap.gov.in’. AP State Government has began the Online Degree Service Portal as https://oamdc.ap.gov.in/ for admission into various Degree Courses in AP Govt and Private Degree Colleges for the Academic year 2020-2021.
Commissionerate of Collegiate Education, AP has given the Online Degree Admission 2021 notification and online applications are invited from the eligible and interested candidates for admission into various Degree Courses.
* Online Degree Admissions have been started for the first time in almost five lakh degree seats in Andhra Pradesh. Those who want to join undergraduate courses in Arts, Science, Social Science, Commerce, Management, Computer Applications, Social Work etc. are required to apply.
An online system is being implemented for four-year degree admissions. After three years of studying there will be an opportunity to go out if necessary. They are awarded a three-year degree. Research degree- Honors are given after four years of study. Postgraduate is only one year for those who have completed a four-year Degree course. PG will be admitted for the second year.
PhD also saves time of year. There will be an apprenticeship of 10 months in three years. The first, two years of summer vacation are four months at a rate of twenty months, with the final year semester job creation training. Students studying under the AP Inter Board are not required to go to the Help Centers for certification examination.
Verification of their certificates is done online. Full details will come automatically if you enter the Intermediate Hall Ticket number. Clicking on the details of the help desks on the website will bring up the phone numbers of the help desk representatives.
OAMDC Web Portal Features:
In this web portal, for knowing the information about the APSCHE & CCE at About Us web page, for getting information Government Orders at G.O’s web page. Frequently Asked Questions are available at FAQs web page.
If you want to know Colleges Information and Intermediate Course Eligibility is Reports web page. For this, Select University, Management Type, District and Click on Get data, List of Colleges will display, Click on College Details for Information about the College, Click on Course Details for Information about the College offered Courses
In this web poertal, Click on Reports, select Course Eligibility Report, Select University & click on Get Data then List of Intermediate Courses will display. Click on No. of UG Courses then List of Eligible course will Display. Click on Helpline Centres for getting Information about the University wise Helpline Centres.
5 step Activity to Complete Degree Admission Process
- Application Fee payment.
- Submission of Application
- Verification of the Application and Certificates
- Exercising the Web Options, Allotment of Seat and generation of allotment order
AP Degree Admission Registration 2021
Tips for registration: For those who have studied Intermediate in AP, it is sufficient to enter the ticket number and mother’s name. Full details will come on their own. Those belonging to other boards are required to enter full details. Care should be taken in registering the phone number. After that all the information comes to this. Only one number per student should be used.
Sports, Ex-Servicemen, NCC, NSS Reservation holders must go to Assistance Centers for Certification Examination. Implementing EWS reservation. Students are required to enter the certificate number obtained from your service for reservation.
All you have to do is enter the income certificate and ration card numbers. No need to scan certificates. Student photo and signature need to be scanned and uploaded. After entering all the details, click on the preview button and all the details will appear.
Check all the details and click on the ‘Save’ option if it is correct. Otherwise make changes by clicking on the Edit option. It is advisable to download and print out the application pdf. If there is no change in the details of name, reservation, income certification documents then go to web options.
Step 1: Pre-Registration
- First Open Any browser in the Computer & type the URL: https:// oamdc.ap.gov.in
- Then official website of AP Degree Admission 2021 website i.e., Online Admissions Module for Degree Colleges, OAMDC home page will appear
- Now, Select ‘Pre-Registration & Payment’ for Registering in OAMDC
- Select Intermediate Board from the Drop down
- Enter Intermediate Hall ticket Number and For BIE, AP students remaining details will be populated
- Enter Mobile number should be unique for each candidate, one mobile number to be used for one candidate only.
- Select Caste from the dropdown, Application fee will be populated. Based on the Reservation Category, application fee to be paid will be displayed.
- Enter the captcha and click on proceed to payment for the paying the application fee.
- Candidates from Boards other than Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh, need to select the Board from the list of boards available.
- For other board candidates like Telangana, details in the specified field like Hall ticket Number, year of passing out from Intermediate (From the drop down), Type (Regular/ Supplementary), along with Student Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Reservation Category (from the drop down) are to be entered.
- After entering, the details enter the captcha shown and click on Proceed to payment.
- Enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number for verification.
Step 2: Fee Payment
- After successful verification of the mobile number, Processing Fee is to be paid. Payment options like Credit card, Debit card, Debit Card+ ATM PIN, Internet Banking and UPI are available and any of them can be selected to make the payment.
- Read the Instructions and Click on Proceed to Payment.
- Enter the Received OTP & click on Verify. If the OTP not received Click on Resend OTP.
- Various Payment modes and Transaction Charges will applicable.
- Select any Payment mode for Application Payment
- After successful payment, the Application ID, Transaction ID and Transaction Date will be displayed.
- The Application ID and Password will be sent through SMS to the registered Mobile Number.
- The application can be filled immediately or at a later point of time.
- If the application is to be filled immediately, click on the “Click here to submit the application details”.
Step 3: Application ID and Password generation
After Successful Payment the Candidate will receive the Application ID & Password through SMS to the Registered mobile Number.
Student Login & Forgot Password:
Login Screen: If the candidate wishes to fill the application later, click on the candidate login and provide the required credentials like Application ID, Date of Birth and the password received through SMS.
In case the Candidate forgets the Application ID, click on the “Know your Application Details” He / She is redirected to another screen as shown below. The Candidate needs to provide the following details like Intermediate Hall ticket Number, Aadhar Number and Date of Birth for getting the Application ID. The Application ID will be sent to the registered mobile number.
If the message sent by OAMDC is lost/deleted or if the Password is forgotten, click on the Forgot Password. The candidate is then redirected to another screen. Details like Intermediate Hall ticket Number, Aadhar Number and Date of Birth for getting the Password, are to be provided and the Password will be sent to the Registered mobile number. After the Successful login, the candidate needs to submit the required details in the application form for admission.
Step 3: Student Details Entry and Confirmation
Application Submission: After the Successful payment the Candidate need to fill the details in the fields specified. The application for admission contains Student Personal Details and Intermediate Details.
In case of candidates who passed out from BIE, AP all the details will be populated. If prompted, enter Mother’s name only. Entering SSC Hall ticket number is not mandatory.
In the Intermediate Details Section, based on the intermediate Hall ticket Number details will be populated from BIE, AP. If the candidate completes a bridge course, He / She needs to select the bridge courses and has to upload the certificate.
For Other Board Candidates, details like Gender, Father Name, and Mother Name have to be entered in addition to SSC hall ticket number (not mandatory). Student name and Aadhar number and Date of birth will be populated from the Pre-Registration and payment screen.
Details of students who passed from other Boards will not be populated based on the Intermediate Hall ticket Number. They need to select the details like Intermediate Course Name, Medium of Instruction and Second Language, the name of the Intermediate/Junior College in the specified fields.
If the candidate completed a bridge course, select the bridge course and upload the certificate.
Enter present/ permanent Address like Number, Street and PIN Code. And select the District, Mandal and Village from the Drop down. If the Present Address and Permanent are same there is a check box available. If the candidate checks, there is an exemption from entering Permanent Address.
The Candidate is exempted to enter the Mobile Number and Reservation Category in the below screen. Candidate needs to enter the Contact details like Parents Contact number, Guardian Contact number, Email, Religion, Blood Group and Identification Marks in the Specified Fields.
If the Candidate has Special Reservations like CAP (Children of Armed Personnel), Sports/ Games, NCC (National Cadet Corps) and NSS (National Service Scheme), they need to check the specified field for claiming the specific reservation during the admission process.
In case of physically challenged candidates upload the SADAREM issued Certificate Number. After entering the SADAREM number candidate needs to click the Get details.
After entering the valid SADAREM certificate number, by clicking on the Get Details, details will be fetched and shown. Note: Candidates who claim Special Reservation (CAP/Sports/Games/NCC/NSS, need to visit the nearest Help Line Centre for Certificate Verification on the dates specified in the Detailed Notification.
If the Candidate belongs to BC/SC/ST Categories, they need to enter the Reservation Category Certificate Number, issued by MEESEVA in the Specified Field. After entering the Reservation Category certificate number candidate need to click the Get details. If the Candidate belongs to OC /EWS category, they need not enter.
After Entering the valid Reservation Category Certificate Number, by clicking on the Get Details, details will be fetched and shown.
If the Candidate has Income Certificate, they need to enter the Income Certificate Number issued by MEESEVA in the Specified Field. After entering the Income Certificate number, candidate needs to click the Get details. (Non Mandatory)
After Entering the valid Income Certificate Number, by clicking on the
Get Details, details will be fetched and Shown. (Non Mandatory). If the Candidate has Ration Card, they need to enter the Ration Card Number in Specified Field. (Non Mandatory)
The Candidate needs to select and enter the Previous Study Details like Place of Study and School Name in the Specified Fields. The Candidate needs to upload the Photo and Signature in the Fields Specified. After entering all the Fields, the candidate needs to click on the Preview.
Preview and Edit the Application: After clicking the Preview button, the details submitted by the candidate are shown. If the entered details are correct the candidate may click on save. Or the candidate wishes to edit the data they may click on Edit.
Before taking a printout of the application in pdf, if the candidate wishes to download the application in PDF format He / She can download the Application.
If there are no objections like mismatch of names / Reservation Category / Income/ SADEREM/ Special Reservation Categories the Candidate will be directed for exercising Web Options.
Candidate need to Check the terms before Submission of Application, If He /She wants to Edit the details Click on Edit or Click on Save. After click on Save the Application Print Preview will display. Click on pdf for Downloading the Application print.
Searching of Colleges/ Courses/ Subjects
Once again go to Homepage, Click on ‘Search by Colleges/ Courses’. Click on University Info for Information about the Universities. Select By Course & choose the University, Course type, Course Name, Medium and Click on Get Course Details.
Select By College & Check Management type, College type, select the University, select College Name, Medium and Click on Get Course Details. Select By Subject & Select the University, select Subject Name and Medium and Click on Get Course Details. Click on Excel for Download the Exercised web options in Excel format.
For Information about the Colleges and Courses offered, by entering the URL: http://oamdc.ap.gov.in/UniversityWiseCollegeCourses.doIn the above URL, the Candidate can search
a. By Programme
i. Select the University listed
ii. Select Programme Type
iii. Select the Programme name
iv. Select Medium
v. Enter Captcha and Click on Search Colleges
b. By College
i. Select Management Type
ii. Select College Type
iii. Select the University Name
iv. Select College name
v. Enter Captcha and Click on Search Colleges
C. By Subject
i. Select University
ii. Select Subject
iii. Select Medium
iv. Enter captcha
If the candidate wishes to obtain information on the Colleges, it can be done by by entering the URL: http://oamdc.ap.gov.in/CollegeOverAllReport.do
Or Home page > Reports > District Wise Colleges Report
a. Select the University
b. Select the Management Type
c. Select the District
d. Enter Captcha and click on Get Data
For obtaining more details about the College, Click on the College Details button. For obtaining more details about the Courses offered in the College, Click on the Course Details button.
If candidate wishes to get Information about the Course eligibility, He/ She may get the Information from the following URL: http://oamdc.ap.gov.in/courseEligibilityReport.do
Or Home page > Reports . Course Eligibility Report
a. Select the University Name
b. Enter Captcha
c. Get Data
Step 4: Certificate Verification, Merit list generation & Web Options
Prioritizing or Exercising the Web Options: If the candidate wishes to exercise the Web options after the Successful verification from the Help Line Centres they may prioritize the Colleges and Courses.
- The candidate needs to login into the OAMDC Portal with the refereed credentials in the login Page.
- If the candidate forgot the password/ Lost the Message/ Forgot the Application ID kindly refer the Forgot Password Section.
- After the Successful login the candidate will be led to access the screen.
- Payment Reference ID and Receipt
- Printing of Application Form
- Click Here for Web options.
- After clicking the Web options, the web options entry screen is shown
- The Candidate may prioritize the Web Options
a. By Course
b. By College
a. By Course:
i. Select the University
ii. Select Course
iii. Select Medium
iv. Click on Show Courses
- The screen is displayed for exercising the Web options.
- The details Like University Name, College Name, Course Name, Medium, and Address of the College, Course Type (Regular / Self- Finance), Management Type, Intake, Vacant Seats and Fee will show.
- The candidate needs to use the integers from 1 to ‘n’ as options
- After the successful exercise of web options, the candidate needs to save the web options.
- Upon saving web options successfully, a message as shown below that the web options have been saved successfully will be displayed.
b. By College:
i. Select the University
ii. Select College
- The below screen is displayed while exercising the web options.
- The details Like University Name, College Name, Course Name, Medium, Address of the College, Course Type (Regular / Self- Finance), Management Type, Intake, Vacant Seats and Fee will be displayed.
- The candidate needs to use the integers from 1 to ‘n’ as options
- After the successful exercising of the web options, they are to be saved.
- After saving web options successfully, a message as shown below will be displayed.
- If the Candidate wishes to Change the Priorities or Delete the Exercised Options He/ She may Delete the total web Options or the Selected Web Options in the same screen.
Print of Web Options: After Prioritizing the Web Options, the Candidate may take the print out of the exercised web options.
Seat Allotment Order: After the seat allotment is done, the allotment letter will be available in the Candidate Login.
- Phase I Registrations: 06.01.2021 to 21.01.2021
- Web options: 09.01.2021 to 21.01.2021
- Dates of operation of HLCs for Phase-I: 06.01.2021 to 16.01.2021
- Phase I Seat allotment: 24.01.2021
- Online self-reporting/reporting at college by students: 25.01.2021 to 27.01.2021