Students who want to join the Government Degree Colleges do not have to apply in general way. Online applications to be submitted through online mode. Students who want to study for the Degree first year for 2019-19, they should apply through new method. Students who want to admit into the Government Degree and Aided Colleges have to apply in your Mee Seva service centers. The government has created an APSAMS (Andhra Pradesh Academic Management System) web portal. Students based on this portal will apply at www.apcce.gov.in. In this application, the students will submit their details, what college they are joining, and what category is included in the comprehensive information. Students should provide comprehensive information in online mode. Applicants must submit the online applications as part of digital process.
The APSAMS software shall process all applications and finalise the 1st selection list for each of the colleges as per the merit and choice of the applicants. The selection list shall be published on the predetermined date
Application End Date: 25-05-2019
The intimation letters for selected applicants will be sent to their mail id’s (if provided in the CAF) and take the admission at the particular college on the data mentioned there in. Intimation will be sent to the selected applicants in different modes i.e., SMS and e-mail etc.,
List of Document for submission of application:
1. Copy of online application form
2. Intermediate Transfer Certificate (Original)
3. 10th Pass & Memo Certificate
4. Intermediate Pass & Memo Certificate
5. Conduct & Study Certificates (last 3years)
6. Caste Certificate issued by MRO (in case of SC, ST, BC)
7. Latest Income Certificate issued by MRO
8. Residence Certificate
9. NCC certificates (if applicable)
10. Sports certificates (if applicable)
11. Physically Challenged Certificate (if applicable)
12. Aadhar Card Xerox Copy
13. Anti Ragging/Under taking form
14. Parents declaration form for SC/ST fee reimbursement
15. Two Passport size Photos
The applicant will pay Rs 50/- per application in Meeseva. The Challan can be downloaded in the last step of the application process or an e-mail attachment. Applicant must carry printout to nearest MeeSeva center to pay the application fee along with After printing the Meeseva Challan, take the printout and go to nearest Meeseva centre and pay the fee and keep the copy of the Challan with you. If anybody is not paying the Meeseva Challan then they are not eligible to participate in the online admission and seats will not be allocated.
How to Apply:
Visit the Higher Education Department website www.cceinfo.ap.gov.in , and click on the Online Application Form in its home page. You may also go through the video instruction regarding filling up of the CAF before you start the process of filling in. Now fill-up the CAF Common Application Form online on the computer screen. Upload your recent passport size colour photograph and signature image in the space provided for the same.
How to Register at APSAMS
Instrutions To Register…
1. Select Intermediate Board Name
2. Enter Your 12 Digit Aadhaar Number.
3. Enter Your Intermediate / (+2) Hallticket Number.
4. Intermediate Year of Passing.
5. Select Your Date of Birth.
6. Enter Your Full Name as in SSC Certificate.
7. Enter Your Correct Mobile Number (For Registered number you will get updates through message.) and click on OTP
Instructions to Candidates:
1. Candidates can apply to any of the Government and Aided Degree Colleges of the State in one form. An applicant has to fill it up ONLINE by logging on to the website of Higher Education Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh www.cceinfo.ap.gov.in. An applicant can exercise up to five choices of college & stream in order of preferences where one would like to study. Applicants being passed qualifying examination from any Board, have to fill in all necessary fields of their own.
2. Candidates will have to apply ONLINE for a maximum of FIVE options through www.dheap.in by filling up required personal and academic details, choices of different colleges and streams in order of preference. After submitting the Common Application Form, the applicant should take printouts of the computer generated application form and attach the supporting documents as per the check list and be ready to submit while he/she got selected in a college.
3. Computer generates MeeSeva challan for application Fee. The applicants are requested to take printout of the challan and pay the fee at the nearest MeeSeva. Only fee paid applications are eligible for further process of admission. If applicant forgot to take print of an application or MeeSeva challan, he/she should log-in back to SAMS portal and take printout or login to their registered E-mail and get printout which was sent to their registered E-mail.
4. While admission, College can accept/reject applicant’s CAF Common Application Form after scrutiny. If the college accepts the CAF of a student, he/she should pay the fee and get the admission. If college rejects any student for any valid reason, he/she is not eligible to join in that college.
5. All the applicants have to fill the Online CAF Common Application Form with all the relevant information. And this is not sufficient for e-Admission, besides he/she has to take print outs of “Application Copy” of the filled in CAF Common Application Form, get signature with his/her parents or guardian at the appropriate places of the college copy. Then applicant should get the admission into the college along with all the necessary documents
1. Availability of CAF in website https://cceinfo.ap.gov.in/: 3rd-May-2019
2. Last date of applying online CAF through website: 31st-May-2019
3. Selection List preparation by Colleges: 10th-June-2019
4. Phase-I e-Admissions completion: 13th-June-2019
5. Availability of CAF for Spot Admissions: 14th-June-2019
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details