How to Apply for AP PECET 2021, Submit APPECET Online application form till April 24 for AP BPEd and DPEd Entrance Test. The AP State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has started the application process for the Physical Education Common Entrance Test (PECET). The online application process will begin from March 11, and the candidates can apply online till last date.
The entrance examination will be conducted on The New Exam Dates will be announced soon. The paper will be of 90 minutes and the questions will be of both English and Telugu medium. AP Physical Education Common Entrance Test for 2 years UG D.P.Ed and 2 years B.P.Ed Courses in AP
Eligibility to Appear for AP PECET 2021
Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for Online PECET 2021.
1. Candidates should be of Indian Nationality.
2. Candidates should belong to the both states of Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy local / non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
Eligibility for B.P.Ed.(Two years): Candidates should have appeared third year degree final examination or passed three years degree recognized by any university in AP or any other university recognized as equivalent thereto and should have completed 19 years of age on 01.07.2021. However, the candidate has to submit the pass certificate at the time of counselling.
Eligibility for U.G.D.P.Ed.(2 Years): Candidates should have appeared or passed Intermediate or equivalent course recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh State and should have completed 16 years of age on 01.07.2021. However, the candidate has to submit the pass certificate at the time of counselling.
Application fee: The general category candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs.850, while Rs.650 for reserve category candidates belong to SC/ ST.
How to Apply for AP PECET 2021: The candidates can apply online through the official website https://sche.ap.gov.in/. The last date to apply online is 15-06-2021.
- Visit the official website: https://sche.ap.gov.in/PECET/
- Click on ‘Online Application’
- Pay the application fee, and fill the application form and complete the application process
- STEP 1: Fee Payment
- STEP 2: Know Your Payment Status
- STEP 3: Fill Application Form (only after Fee Payment)
- STEP 4: Print Application Form (only after Submitting Application Form)
- Download the confirmation page and take a printout for further reference
1. Last date for submission of online applications without late fee (Registration fee Rs.850 for OC/BC, Rs.650/-for SC/ST): May
2. Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website: One week before of exam
3. Date of AP PECET 2021 Examination: June
4. Declaration of Results: June