AP PGECET Certificate Verification and Web Options Entry Dates released under Web Counseling. APSCHE has released AP PGECET Web Based Counseling Schedule 2021 notification on its Admissions web portal.
Students who have qualified in AP PGECET 2020 and got ranks they can register on online from 27 to 30-01-2021 on its admission counselling website for slot booking, online certificate verification and web option entry.
Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET) is AP State Level Common Entrance Test for admission into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy ), Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) for the academic year 2020 – 2021 conducted by JNTU, Kakinada on behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), a Statutory Body of the Government of A.P.
APPGECET Web Counselling 2021 Notification: The qualified and eligible candidates of GATE/GPAT who have registered for counselling are informed to attend web counselling for admission into M.Tech. /M.Pharm./ Pharm.D(PB) courses on 27-01-2021 to 30-01- 2021 conducted in 5 university helpline centres. Certificate verification and exercising web options will take place on these days.
For complete details, refer to the detailed notification to be placed on the websites https://appgecet.nic.in. & www.andhrauniversity.edu.in. Counseling for APPGECET 2020 qualified & eligible candidates will commence from 27-01- 2021 and detailed notification is available in the above-said web sites.
JNTU, Kakinada has published the AP PGECET 2020 notification in the month of March 2020 and the JNTUK would be invited the Online application from the eligible candidates for appearing the postgraduate engineering common entrance test 2020 for admission into ME/ MTech/ MPharm / MArch/ Graduate level Pharm D Full Time in University and Affiliated Engineering / Pharmacy Colleges in Telangana State for the academic year 2020-2021.
The candidates who were applied for this entrance exam stream, they have appeared the entrance exam and the JNTUK declared the PGECET results. APSCHE, Hyderabad would give the AP PGECET 2020 Admissions web-based counseling Detailed notification.
AP PGECET Certificate Verification, Web-Based Counseling Dates: The GATE qualified and eligible candidates, GPAT and PGECET qualified and eligible Candidates to be attended the AP PGECET Web Counseling for admission into M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Arch / M.Pharmacy/Pharm.D (P.B.) courses for the academic year 2020-2021 as per the schedule at any one of the Help Line centers.
Web Counselling Fee: Candidates have to pay a non-refundable counselling fee of Rs.1000/- for OC/BC and Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates before he/she attends certificate verification
CGATE/GPAT Web Counselling Dates 2021:
- Counselling Process Fee Payment: 04/02/2021 (GATE/GPAT Candidate )
- Web Option Entry: Candidates can exercise options from 05/02/2021 to 06/02/2021 06.00 PM
- Seat Allotment Result: allotments will be placed in the website on 07/02/2021 after 6.00 PM
AP PGECET Web Counselling Dates 2021:
- Counselling Process Fee Payment: 07/02/2021 (APPGECET-2020 qualified candidates)
- Web Option Entry: Candidates can exercise options from 09/02/2021 to 15/02/2021 06.00 PM
- Seat Allotment Result: allotments will be placed in the website on 16/02/2021 after 6.00 PM
AP PGECET Web Counselling 2021 Instructions:
- The qualified and eligible candidates of GATE/GPAT and APPGECET 2020 are informed to attend APPGECET 2021 web counseling for admission into ME/M.Tech/ M.Pharmacy/ Pharm.D (PB) courses for the academic year 2020-21 as per the schedule is given below at any one of the Helpline Centres.
- Candidates are informed that they should satisfy the admission rules prescribed in the related G.O. besides satisfying the eligibility criteria of the respective universities and should be prepared to pay the tuition fee as applicable.
- The left over seats after allotment for GATE / GPAT Candidates are only available for APPGECET 2020 candidates.
- This notification itself is a call for counseling. No separate call letters are sent to the individual candidates.
- Mere attending counseling does not guarantee a seat.
- Candidates (GATE/GPAT) have to pay processing fees Online at http://appgecet.nic.in from 27-01- 2021 after 5.00 PM onwards. Similarly, APPGECET 2020 qualified candidates have to pay from 27-01- 2021 through online in https://appgecet.nic.in
- Candidates have to pay a non-refundable processing fee of Rs.1000/- for OC/BC and Rs.500/for SC/ST candidates before he/she attends certificate verification.
- The processing fee shall be paid online using a credit card/debit card/net banking options.
- Visit http://appgecet.nic.in using Internet Explorer (9.0 or above) and click on processing fee payment online
- Enter GATE/GPAT/APPGECET 2020 Hall Ticket number and rank and click on pay fee online.
- Select any one mode of payment credit card/debit card/net banking and enter credentials. Once the transaction is successful, note the transaction ID and inform at the time of attending certificate verification.
ATTENTION OF CANDIDATES CLAIMING SPORTS/NCC/CAP/PH
Candidates claiming admissions under SPORTS/NCC/CAP/PH have to attend, for certificate verification, with all original certificates, at Acharya Nagarjuna University helpline center only. Other certificates will also be verified along with their special reservation category certificate.
List of Help Line Centres:
1. A.U. Helpline Centre, Near School of Distance Education, Opp Platinum jubilee Guest house, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
2. S.V.U. Helpline centre, Old MBA Building, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
3. JNTUA Helpline centre , Jawaharalal Nehru Technological University, Anantapuramu
4. JNTUK Helpline centre , Jawaharalal Nehru Technological University Kakinada
5. A N U Helpline centre, Near Canteen, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
Certificates to be submitted: AP PGECET Certificates Verification:
The following Original Certificates are to be produced and one set of Xerox copies of the same are to be submitted at the time of verification
1. GATE Score /GPAT/APPGECET- 2020 Rank Card & APPGECET- 2020 Hall Ticket
2. Provisional Certificate/Degree Certificate & Memorandum of marks of qualifying Examination
3. Memo of SSC or its equivalent
4. Study Certificates from 10th class to Graduation
5. Residence Certificate for preceding 7 years from the qualifying examination i.e, Graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education (Aadhar card/Household card).
6. Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates
7. Residence certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in A.P excluding the period of their employment outside A.P from M.R.O in case of candidates who studied outside the state of A.P
8. Transfer Certificate
9. Income Certificate / Household card (white)/Ration card
10. EWS Certificate issued by Tahsildar if applicable.
11. Candidates who have studied in Telangana but wish to claim AU/SVU regions have to submit Local Status Certificate