Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test, AP PGECET Counselling Registration 2023 notification has been released by the exam conducting body. The AP PGECET Registration 2023 process for GATE/GPAT qualified candidates will begin from today – November 16, 2021. Candidates will be able to apply on the official website, sche.ap.gov.in.
AP PGECET Counselling 2023 is happening for the exam result declared on October 21. The registration process for these candidates was supposed to begin from November 15 but got delayed due to some unknown reasons. The official website now mentions that the web counselling application window will open by 11 am today. Check below the step-by-step process on how to apply online.
Candidates are informed that since the registration process for this counselling is starting later than its scheduled date, it is likely that the other dates of events will also change.
As of now, it is not known that what is the last date to apply for AP PGECET Counselling 2023 or when will the seat allotment result be out. However, when the application window opens, these new dates will also be out. Keep a check here for updates on the same.
Students who have qualified in AP PGECET and got ranks they can register on online on its admission counselling website for slot booking, online certificate verification and web option entry.
Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET) is AP State Level Common Entrance Test for admission into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy ), Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) for the academic year 2022-2023 conducted by SVU on behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), a Statutory Body of the Government of A.P.
|Name Of The Web Counselling||AP PGECET Counselling Registration 2022|
|Title||Submit the AP PGECET Counselling Registration Form 2022|
|Subject||SVU has released AP PGECET Admission Counselling Registration 2022|
|Counselling registration dates||01-11-2022 To: 03-11-2022|
|Admission||Admission into PG Engineering/Pharmacy Courses for Degree Diploma holders of Engineering & Technology and B.Sc.(Mathematics) Candidates|
|SCHE AP Website||https://sche.ap.gov.in/|
|Admission Counselling Website||https://pgecet-sche.aptonline.in/PGECET/|
The Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test, or AP PGECET, round 2 counselling dates will be announced soon. Candidates will be able to check the counselling schedule for round 2 at pgecet-sche.aptonline.in. Candidates yet to take admission to PG engineering programmes will be able to register themselves against the AP PGECET 2022 round 2 counselling.
How to register for AP PGECET Counselling 2022
- Candidates must visit the official website of APSCHE, which is sche.ap.gov.in.
- On the Homepage click on the tab that reads, ‘AP PGECET 2022’ and then click on the link for ‘Web Counselling 2022.’ (Direct link to be activated later)
- A new page would open where candidates can register themselves by giving necessary details.
- The application form can then be filled and submitted online.
- After submitting AP PGECET Counselling 2022 form, download and print a copy for future references.
APPGECET Web Counselling Notification: The qualified and eligible candidates of GATE/GPAT who have registered for counselling are informed to attend web counselling for admission into M.Tech. /M.Pharm./ Pharm.D(PB) courses conducted in 5 university helpline centres. Certificate verification and exercising web options will take place on these days.
For complete details, refer to the detailed notification to be placed on the websites. Counseling for APPGECET qualified & eligible candidates will commence from 27-01-2021 and detailed notification is available in the above-said web sites.
The candidates who were applied for this entrance exam stream, they have appeared the entrance exam and the SVU declared the PGECET results. APSCHE, Hyderabad would give the AP PGECET Admissions web-based counseling Detailed notification.
Web Counselling Fee: Candidates have to pay a non-refundable counselling fee of Rs.1000/- for OC/BC and Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates before he/she attends certificate verification
AP PGECET Web Counselling Instructions:
- The qualified and eligible candidates of GATE/GPAT and APPGECET are informed to attend APPGECET web counseling for admission into ME/M.Tech/ M.Pharmacy/ Pharm.D (PB) courses for the academic year 2020-21 as per the schedule is given below at any one of the Helpline Centres.
- Candidates are informed that they should satisfy the admission rules prescribed in the related G.O. besides satisfying the eligibility criteria of the respective universities and should be prepared to pay the tuition fee as applicable.
- The left over seats after allotment for GATE / GPAT Candidates are only available for APPGECET candidates.
- This notification itself is a call for counseling. No separate call letters are sent to the individual candidates.
- Mere attending counseling does not guarantee a seat.
- Candidates (GATE/GPAT) have to pay processing fees Online at http://appgecet.nic.in from 27-01- 2021 after 5.00 PM onwards. Similarly, APPGECET qualified candidates have to pay through online.
- Candidates have to pay a non-refundable processing fee of Rs.1000/- for OC/BC and Rs.500/for SC/ST candidates before he/she attends certificate verification.
- The processing fee shall be paid online using a credit card/debit card/net banking options.
- Visit http://appgecet.nic.in using Internet Explorer (9.0 or above) and click on processing fee payment online
- Enter GATE/GPAT/APPGECET Hall Ticket number and rank and click on pay fee online.
- Select any one mode of payment credit card/debit card/net banking and enter credentials. Once the transaction is successful, note the transaction ID and inform at the time of attending certificate verification.
Certificates to be submitted for AP PGECET Certificate Verification:
The following Original Certificates are to be produced and one set of Xerox copies of the same are to be submitted at the time of verification
- GATE Score /GPAT/APPGECET Rank Card & APPGECET Hall Ticket
- Provisional Certificate/Degree Certificate & Memorandum of marks of qualifying Examination
- Memo of SSC or its equivalent
- Study Certificates from 10th class to Graduation
- Residence Certificate for preceding 7 years from the qualifying examination i.e, Graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education (Aadhar card/Household card).
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates
- Residence certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in A.P excluding the period of their employment outside A.P from M.R.O in case of candidates who studied outside the state of A.P
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate / Household card (white)/Ration card
- EWS Certificate issued by Tahsildar if applicable.
- Candidates who have studied in Telangana but wish to claim AU/SVU regions have to submit Local Status Certificate.
AP PGECET final phase counselling registration dates:
- Final Phase Registration From: 01-11-2022 To: 03-11-2022
- Final Phase Web options Selection From: 04-11-2022 To: 05-11-2022
- Final Phase Change of Web options : 06-11-2022
- Final Phase Allotment of Seats : 08-11-2022
- Final Phase Reporting at colleges From: 09-11-2022 TO: 11-11-2022
AP PGECET Counselling Registration
|GATE and GPAT Admission Activity||Date|
|Registration||12-09-2022 to 14-09-2022|
|Verification of Uploaded certificates||15-09-2022 to 19-09-2022|
|Web options Selection||18-09-2022 to 21-09-2022|
|Change of Web options||22-09-2022|
|AP PGECET admission activity||Date|
|Web Counselling Registration||28-09-2022 to 12-10-2022|
|Online Certificate Verification||30-09-2022 to 12-10-2022|
|Web Options||13-10-2022 to 16-10-2022|
|Change of Web options||17-10-2022|