NTA GPAT Admit Card 2020 to be released on https://gpat.nta.nic.in (ntagpat.nic.in). National Testing Agency, NTA would release the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test, GPAT 2020 admit card. As per the official notification of GPAT, the hall tickets or admit cards would be released on December 24, 2019. Candidates who have applied for the examination are advised to download the admit card from the official website https://gpat.nta.nic.in. Link for the same is also available on nta.ac.in.
Candidates would be able to download their admit cards by using their registration number. Information pertaining to their exam centre and other details would be available on the admit card. Check the direct links and other instructions on how to download admit card below.
GPAT Exam Pattern:
- The medium of Question Paper shall be in English only.
- GPAT is an online computer-based test of 3 hours duration with 125 objective type questions.
- Each question carries 4 marks.
- For each correct response, the candidate will get 4 marks.
- For each incorrect response, 1 mark will be deducted from the total score.
- To answer a question, the candidates need to choose one option corresponding to the correct option.
- However, after the process of challenges of the key, if more than one option is found to be correct then the multiple correct options will be given the four marks
- Registration Dates: November 1 to 30, 2019
- Downloading of Admit Cards: December 24, 2019
- Dates of Examinations: January 28, 2020
- Declaration of results: February 7, 2020.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the admit cards for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2020 (GPAT 2020*) on its official website on December 24, 2019. The candidates who have applied for GPAT can visit the official website of GPAT – gpat.nta.nic.in. NTA has scheduled to conduct GPAT examinations on January 28, 2020. Candidates can download their GPAT admit card either from the official website or from the direct link provided below.
How to download NTA GPAT Admit Cards 2020 download:
- Go to the official website ntagpat.nic.in. On the home page the link to download Admit Card would be activated – click on it.
- On the new window that opens, enter your registration number and password to access your account and download your admit card.
- Candidates are advised to save a copy of the admit card as well.
NTA would be conducting the GPAT 2020 examination on January 28 from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm. The examination would be conducted for admission to pharmacy courses across the country. The candidates, who have applied for the examination, can download their respective Admit Cards from the official website – https://gpat.nta.nic.in (www.ntagpat.nic.in).
Candidates can download their Admit Card through login by using their credentials like registration number and password. The candidates are advised to report at the Examination Centre two hours before the commencement of the examination so as to complete the frisking and registration formalities well before the time.
The registration desk will be closed 60 minutes prior to the examination. The examination authorities will not allow candidates to enter in the Examination Hall/Room after 01:30 p.m.
GPAT is an entrance test for admission to M Pharma or its equivalent courses across India. GPAT is accepted by all AICTE approved institutions, universities and colleges. Candidates must apply separately to the desired GPAT 2020 participating institutes with the GPAT Score 2020. Then, each participating institute will release their respective cut –off GPAT Score which candidates should meet to get qualified for admission to that particular institute. Candidates are advised to see the details of the admission process of each participating institute of GPAT 2020 on their respective website.
- GPAT: Candidates should be holding a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates)
- Those who are in the final year of B Pharmacy course are also eligible for apply
- B Tech (pharmaceutical and fine chemical technology)/equivalent students are not eligible to apply.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details