AP PGCEC/PGECET Web Counseling Schedule & Instructions 2020. The GATE qualified and eligible candidates of 2020 GPAT and AP PGECET 2020 qualified and eligible candidates of 2020 are informed to attend AP PGEC/AP PGECET web counselling for admission into ME/ M.Tech/ M.Pharmacy courses for the academic year 2020-2021 as per the schedule at any one of the Help Line Centres. Instructions for AP PGCEC and PGECET-2020 Web-Based Counseling provided here.
Key dates of AP PGECET 2020
1. Commencement of online applications: ..-03-2020.
2. Last Date for submission of online applications
– Without late fee: …-04-2020
– With a late fee of Rs 10000: ..-06-2020
3. Downloading of Hall Tickets: …-05-2020
4. Online Examination Dates: …..05.2020
5. Declaration of Results: ….05.2020
AP PGCEC/PGECET Web Counseling Schedule
1. Candidates are required to be present on the notified date and time at the helpline centre with all the relevant certificates and fee.
2. Candidates are called for registration rank-wise. The candidates are required to sign in the register and pay the processing fee and proceed for verification of certificates. Candidates belonging to SC / ST category have to pay Rs. —-(See at a website) and all others have to pay Rs…..(See at the website) towards processing fee which is non-refundable.
3. The candidates belong to BC/SC/ST Categories are required to submit an Integrated Community certificate duly signed by Mandal Revenue Officer [MRO].
4. Tuition fee reimbursement will be as per the rules of government of Andhra Pradesh. Income certificate issued by MRO after 01-01-2020/ household card (white) will be considered.
5. The candidates shall produce Original certificates as notified at the time of certificate verification and bring Xerox copies of certificates for submission.
6. Every candidate shall furnish a mobile number at the time of Verification. One Time Password will be communicated to this mobile number after saving the web option. Request for change of mobile number will not be entertained under any circumstances.
7. The verification officer will verify the genuinity of the certificates produced and collect the Xerox copies of certificates.
8. Candidates qualified in more than one AP PGECET /GATE/GPAT examination are required to attend for verification only once and inform the verification officer about the Hall Ticket Numbers of other examinations.
9. After verification, the candidate shall collect the Receipt of Certificates from the counter.
10. Candidates need to verify the mobile number, caste category, local area, gender, minority, parental income, special category, date of birth, eligible degree, specialization and details of other PGECET examinations printed on receipt of certificates. Any discrepancy should be brought to the notice of Camp Officer / Co-ordinator immediately for corrections. Seat allotment process depends on the accuracy of the above data. You are also jointly responsible for ensuring the correctness of the data.
11. Candidate can give options on the web either from helpline centre/home / any other place having internet facility. One Time Password will be sent to the registered mobile number. The password consists of SIX letter code with English capitals A to Z.
12. The detailed instructions for entering options on the web are available at http://appgecet.apsche.ac.in or http://appgecet.org.
13. On the notified date, the web options are processed and allotment is communicated to the candidate through SMS.
14. Candidate can download the provisional allotment order, and report at the concerned college.
15. While exercising options all the eligible colleges and courses are displayed for selection based on the GATE/GPAT/APPGECET examinations written, qualifying degree and specialization. The candidates who have written more than one examination need to exercise options on registered Hall Ticket Number only.
16. Candidates are instructed to be careful while exercising options on the web and take the print out of the Saved options.
17. For the latest updates, visit the website http://appgecet.apsche.ac.in.
18. Refer Procedure to Exercise options for instructions to the candidates for exercising options on the web.
19. Candidates are informed to check their final allotment, take a printout of allotment letter from the web, and report to the respective colleges on or before the date furnished on the allotment letter, failing which the candidate will lose the admission.
20. If a candidate desires to cancel his / her admission and again want to appear in the next round of counselling, has to pay processing fee again as a fresh candidate.
21. If a candidate wishes to withdraw from counselling, he/she can do so by submitting an application to that effect to the co-ordinator, helpline centre along with receipt of certificates.
22. Next round of counselling for left over seats in phase-I and not reported cases and new seats sanctioned, if any, will be conducted.
23. A separate notification will be issued for Phase-II, for the leftover seats and new seats, if any, sanctioned.
24. Who should participate in Phase-II?
a. Who secure a seat in the earlier phase of web-based counselling and wish to move to some other college. b. Candidates who participated in the earlier phase of web-based counselling and could not secure a seat.
c. Candidates who did not participate in earlier phase even though he/she has been called for counselling. d. Candidates who were allotted a seat but didn’t report.
e. A candidate allotted a seat in earlier phase but cancelled his / her admission. AP PGCEC/PGECET Web Counseling Schedule.
25. The candidates may note that
a. Options Exercised for one phase will not be considered for another phase of counselling. b. Candidates have to exercise options afresh for each phase of web-based counselling.
c. In case if they are satisfied with the previous allotment, options need not be exercised again.
d. Options may be exercised for those colleges even if the vacancies are not available, as vacancies may arise due to sliding, cancellation and conversions. – http://sche.ap.gov.in/
26. If the candidate secures a seat in phase – II, he/she will lose the claim on the earlier allotted college and has to report to the new college by downloading the allotment letter on or before the date furnished in the allotment letter. Failing to report within the date furnished in the allotted college, the candidate will forfeit the claim on the new college as well as on the old college.
27. After the Second Phase of admission, in case the candidates wish to cancel their admission, they are required to approach the principal of the college concerned only.
28. The leftover seats after allotment for GATE / GPAT Candidates are alone available for PGECET candidates. – AP PGECET-2020 Certificate Verification, Web Based Counseling Schedule
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details