GPAT 2021 application process from December 23 and its important dates: Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) was conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) until now. From next year, the test will be organised by the NTA (National Test Agency).
The clearance of the test makes the candidate eligible to seek admission into Master in Pharmacy programme. The application process for GPAT is beginning from December 23.
GPAT 2021: Candidates who still have not applied for the examination can do it by visiting the official site of NTA at ntagpat.nic.in. This examination will be conducted for those candidates who want to pursue a Masters in Pharmacy programme. Candidates who have a Bachelor degree in Pharmacy can apply for the exam.
The final year B.Pharmacy students can also apply for the exam. Like CMAT, this exam also does not have any age limit to apply. The B.tech (Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology) candidates are not eligible to apply.
GPAT 2021 examination will be conducted on February 22 and 27. The examination will be conducted in the second shift from 02.30pm to 05.30pm. This year onwards, NTA is conducting the exam for Post Graduate Management and Pharmacy Programs for the academic year 2021-20 in the computer-based test. The final result for the same will be declared on on the notified.
Candidates who want to get more information related to GPAT 2021 examination can easily apply by visiting the official site of NTA at ntagpat.nic.in.
It is a three-hour online examination conducted every year. This test accesses pharma students to seek an admission to a suitable college for the Master’s degree. The score of the GPAT is considered by all AICTE affiliated and approved schools, colleges and institutes.
GPAT 2021: Important dates
Last date to register online: 22 January, 2021
Admit Card Download: February 12, 2021
Date of Examinations: February 22, 27, 2021
Result Declaration (on or before): January 03, 2021
How to Apply for GPAT 2021
- Filling the online registration with basic details on the NTA website – nta.ac.in
- Fill up the application form using all your academic details. Keep scanned copies of certificates ready.
- One can use either offline or online mode of payment. For offline payment, generate a challan while filling the application form and pay that in the bank.
Educational qualification for GPAT 2021:
1. Candidates should be holding a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates)
2. Those who are in the final year of B Pharmacy course are also eligible for apply
3. B Tech (pharmaceutical and fine chemical technology)/equivalent students are not eligible to apply
About GPAT: The duration of the exam is three hours and a total of 125 questions of four marks each will be asked in the GPAT. There is negative marking as well. A total of 841 institutions participate in GPAT, offering about 24,096 seats for candidates. Scholarships and other financial assistance in the field of pharmacy are also provided on the basis of GPAT score.